Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Side. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:21 pm

::Ken::

"B-but..." I stuttered, reaching out to grab onto his shirt, only to have the material slip easily between my outstretched fingers.

Blondie walked away from me, without looking back once. And that made me angry. My hand fisted and my eyes narrowed in rage. He didn't have the right to walk away from me like that. I would not tolerate it.

He could stay over there for all I cared, but he wasn't going to be seeing much of me in the near future. As I stomped off, I loudly vowed mentally to never see him again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
D
::Ultimate::
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:07 pm

::Taichi::

And of course they had to call me. Whoever she was. Jun was angry and near tears. I put my hand on her shoulder and walked us both toward the doors. "Go get your car. I'll come with you."

She looked stunned but did as I said.

As I waited for Jun I decided to call Hikari. The phone rang a few times before she answered.

"Little sister, I love you. Did you know that?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:30 pm

Jun

I came to a stop just beyond the corner outside. I saw him digging out his cell phone and I wanted to know who he was calling. Did he really think I'd get in a car with him after he just threatened to kill me? This guy was an idiot.

Apparently he was talking to his sister. And he was praising her. My lip twitched. I wanted to kill him.

I moved towards him, he was still on the phone. His eyes dropped towards mine nervously.

"You're a bad person, do you know that?" I don't think I could've put it any other way. Did he think about what he was doing at all?

"Daisuke looks up to you," I continued to say, "And you're actually happy that he's hurt?"

He tried to ignore me and focus more on the conversation over his cell phone, but I persisted, "Why don't you ask how your sister is actually feeling right now? She nearly killed someone she's known since childhood and you're praising her for it? Is any of this getting through to you?"

He tried to turn away from me, but I pulled him back by the arm and pulled his face down close to mine so we were eye to eye. "You pretend to like your sister, but I see it in your eyes. You don't give a damn about what happens to her, or to anyone else for that matter other than yourself."

He pulled himself out of my grasp easily, and spoke into the phone, "Hikari, can I put you on hold for just one minute?"

I smugly waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:49 pm

I let my phone fall to my side and smiled. It wasn't a real smile, it was an evil one.

"There are few things that my sister's done for me to ever consider us "related." She was the one my parents adored. Now, you being the elder sibling here, think about this... if your parents loved your brother more than you, then wouldn't you be happy that he did something they wouldn't approve of? I'm the fuck up, Jun! I'm the one they don't want! So forgive me for being happy about Hikari not being "perfect" tonight!"

That didn't seem to correct her assumptions about my feelings toward Daisuke's current condition.

"And look, yeah, it sucks that your brother got hit by a car. Kinda strange too because Hikari doesn't have a car, or a license." I shook off that thought and continued on. "But I can't help but think Dai was NOT paying attention, we both know it's not the first time that's happened! Besides he's been running around with some bimbos tonight. For all we know, he was flirting with them or jaywalking! Now, let's go make sure your brother's alive, okay? And if he isn't, I'll let you run me over!"

::Yamato::

I raised my hands to my eyes, more out of habit than necessity. It was stupid, I was covering my already BLIND eyes. I stuck one arm out and felt about. "Uh, Hikari? Takeru? Is it gone?"
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Jun

I had to sigh, "You may not realize this, but one day when your parents aren't around anymore you'll only have your sister left. I'm sure you realize by now I have a very low opinion of Hikari... but if this is the attitude you plan on always having towards her, then I feel sorry for you when that day comes. And if you continue like this, you're only going to be alienating her further and further away that eventually there won't be any way for you two to solve your issues."

He wanted to speak, but I interrupted him, "Is it Hikari's fault that you're the fuck-up?" I used his own words. "You're the one that screwed up by failing your own expectations of yourself. Did you think a haircut and a fake name would give you a new start? It's time you start improving yourself instead of trying to be someone else."

He clenched his fist. I might have hit a soft spot.

"And to top that off, if you knew my brother was out there with people he shouldn't have been hanging out with, why didn't you put a stop to it? One word from you and he'd never have been out there in the city with them."

I had to shake my head. He was too self-centered. Was it even worth trying to make him realize this?
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
::Rookie::
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:15 am

Catherine

I watch fasinated at the scene just outside the hospital. No matter what Scary-chan and the younger blond do the bee just lands on the older blond again and again. Scary-chan gives up and goes to take a phone call while her companion just watches the bee in fear that it's going to sting one of them.

The older blond is blind and thus doesn't know if the bee is gone or not.

I push myslef off the chair in the waiting room and walk out of the hospital to the trio. The younger blond gives me a curious look as I pass him on my way to the older one. When I reach the blind guy, I bend close to his face and blow the bee of.

When it rises into the hair, I wave the now empty pocky box in front of it and it flies off.

I grin at the young blond and introduce myself.

"Hi. I'm Catherine aka Conqueror of the Demonic Bee. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:56 am

"Catherine?" I asked, trying to grope around for her. "I have an ex-girlfriend named Katy, and you sound a lot like that stalker bitch! Please don't be the same person!" I slapped my forehead and added, "No offense."

I think I was really losing it. But she did sound like her. Kami help me if they're related.

I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket because I was in great need of a gentle hand and Hikari had abandoned me. I knew of one, one that I'd like to apologize to. "Catherine, can you call Sora."

"Yeah, let's not get into that now, mkay." I grabbed her hand in a tight grip and walked to her car. "Now, Man-chan, am I driving, or are you?"

You know, Jun would be a lot prettier if she wasn't always scowling. She was gonna get wrinkles. I'd seen it happen, I'm not mentioning any names, but her name means sky. Jun yanked away from me and got in the driver's seat.

"Well alrighty, you drive then. Don't say I didn't offer."

I wasn't even buckled in when she stomped on the gas. This car was a distaster. I wanted to ask her if she lived out of it, but I figured, based on our current love/hate relationship, that that question was too forward of me. There were, upon looking in the back seat, several pairs of mens' boxers. Some socks. Food wrappers. Take-out containers. Dear lord, I think that's a used condom!!!

She's a fucking manic! And a hypocrite... she nearly ran over some teenagers making out on the corner. She better have Geico or Survival! Because if I die in this death trap, I'm coming back to haunt her. That's right, Motomiya... I'll haunt your ass!

We pulled up to the hospital in record time. I seen Hikari with the yellow haired people, the "your-aura-is-black" crazy witch among them. I turned to Jun, the passenger door already half open. "Look, I was a dick. Yadda, yadda, yadda. I'm gonna see if Daisuke's okay. You go park!"

I jumped, literally, out of the car and ran into the hospital.

"MOTOMIYA DAISUKE!" I demanded of the nurse at the desk.

"Behind curtain four." What was this a game show? "He's fine. Just a minor concussion and a few cuts. We're just keeping him for observation."

"Thanks!" I ran to his "curtain" and pulled it back to see his eyes expand. He didn't know who I was. "It's me, you Baka!" He half-smiled, still not understanding. "Kohaku, more formally known as Yagami Taichi."

"Taichi?" he whispered.

"Yeah, and you owe me. Big time. So here's what I want..." The little pale creature floated near his shoulder and I laughed. "I want you to wish that your Genie... was mine!"
Back to top Go down
xo.Daydreamer
::In-Training::
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 5:17 am

::Sora::

I was still sitting on my couch in the dark with my eyes closed. The commotion had stopped, but I wasn't sure if they had left. It was so peaceful and quiet, I could have fallen asleep.

Then my cell rang.
I opened my eyes, unsure if I should answer, then I saw who it was. Yamato.
The logical side of my brain told me not to answer seeing as he probably wanted to yell at me, but the other part of me yearned to talk to him.

I reached over and answered the phone.
"Yama?"
"Hello? My name is Catherine."

Of course...
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Catherine

"Hello. My name is Catherine."

There's a disapointed sigh from the other end of the phone. Must have been expecting Yamato to be the caller.

"Yamato really wants to see you. He's at the hospital. Can you come?"

There was another silence and then Sora answered, "Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I hand the phone back to a now happier Yamato. But he's not off the hook.

"My sister's name is Katy. She told me you're the reason she started drinking."

He pales and I slap him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry I'm not going to mess with you or anything. I'm a forgiving person."

Besides karma always sorts things out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:57 pm

::Hikari::
Both Yamato and Takeru are looking uncomfortable now. It seemed the blond airhead was having a strange effect on them. Intrigued, I cut my phone and walked over- choosing to stand right behind her. Her name is Catherine. Her sister was called Katy. I'm sensing a lot of creativity in this family.

I had to laugh at Catherine's last line. She heard me, spinning around fast. She looked petrified.

"You really do talk some shit, you know." She tries to frown, but her airhead facial features just won't allow it. "If you we're such a forgiving person, you wouldn't have felt the need to have that little jab at Yamato. We're at a fucking hospital, and if you hadn't noticed, he's not in the best state right now. So unless you've got something wonderfully intelligent to say, I suggest you fuck off."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Daisuke

This wasn't Taichi. He looked nothing like him. For one thing... he was old. Much older than I remember him being...

And what was this about a Genie? What did I even owe him for? I had no idea what he was talking about.

I tried to ask him so, but my words came out mumbled and I felt myself dozing off back into sleep...

Jun

Maybe he had learned. I didn't know, but the fact he chose to no longer pursue the discussion meant that I was telling him off good and he had nothing to say in his defense.

"Man-chan," he referred to me by. What the hell was that?

He grabbed me harshly by the wrist and dragged me along towards my car. It was the very same one I purchased upon graduating high school, so that must have been how he recognized it. A few friends from my birthday party earlier must have been making out in the backseat. I had to force a sigh. It's not like I've never had a guy back there, but it was still humiliating for me to be showing this off.

He offered me to drive. Of course I was going to do so. It was my car and I wouldn't trust him behind the wheel; especially not after the direction our most recent conversations had led to. I sat in the driver's seat and he took his sweet time getting in next to me.

Hrmph. Man-chan, was it? I'd show him.

I changed the gear into reverse and slammed down the accelerator. And with another gear shift once we were back on the street, I drove off rapidly towards the hospital that girl Catherine had claimed Daisuke to be in.

Taichi screamed like a girl. All according to plan. I grinned triumphantly.

He ran out the second I started slowing down. I hadn't even come to a full stop. I couldn't imagine how much fear he felt right now. Perhaps I had gone a bit overboard? What did it matter, I was an expert driver. He was just a big wuss with a mommy complex.

I ignored the commotion outside and went off to park. I had to shrug them off since there were other things to worry about. So once I had parked I immediately went through the nearest hospital entrance. And after a few directions from the staff towards my brother, I was on my way.

Taichi was already there. He didn't look the least bit happy. I looked towards Daisuke. His chest was rising; he was still unconscious, but at least he was still alive. I felt relieved.

I turned to Taichi, "How is he?"
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:28 am

Catherine

Her aura is putrid; it's nearly pitch black and the stains on the formerly white aura are growing bigger and bigger. She's right up in my face right now, so close that her spit flew into my face.

That's it. I am forgiving but there's a frickn limit and I hate it when people get into my face.

I smile at her.

"Arlight. I've got some things to say."

She looks stunned that I'm talking back to her. Good, look stunned.

"I am very forgiving which is the reason I'm not yelling at your friend there." She tries to interupt but I cut her off, "My sister nearly killed herself on one of her drinking binges. Slashed her wrists open."

I step closer to her so the boys wouldn't hear. "Her sucide not read this: 'Why Yamato why? You said you loved me but slept with my best friend? Why'"

Her mouth drops open.

"Now you back off before you completely piss me off."

I open my second sight further peering into the girl's mind, seeing everything she's done that she's regretted or been ashamed of. She shivers feeling what I'm doing but not understanding it.

I can't resist another shot at her.

"Leave me alone Hikari. You'll regret it if you don't."

She's not Scary-chan to me anymore. After seeing who she really is after all her illusions and lies to herself, I honestly pity her. She has no concept of how many people she hurts (intentionally or otherwise) with her self-centered actions.

I'm done with her. If anything ever happens between us, an argument or full blown catfight, let it be on her head. I'm not going to start anything.

Last edited by MoonlitOpera on Sun May 17, 2009 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xo.Daydreamer
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:01 am

::Sora::

"Okay. I'll be there in a few minutes."
I hung up my phone and looked down at my clothes. I was wearing a pair of grey sweats and an oversized white t-shirt. I wasn't even wearing a bra.
Oh well, I thought. If he notices and doesn't like it, he can send me away.

I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door. The hospital that Yamato's at wasn't too far from my apartment, so it would probably only take me 10 minutes to drive there.
I hopped in the car and started driving, I was barely paying attention, and narrowly missed a pedestrian - was that Yuri? - but I made it to the hospital in one piece.

When I got there, I was happy to see a random blonde telling Kari off. The blond waiter from the club, was sitting in the driver's seat of what used to be a Honda Civic, and Yamato was in the backseat, eyes wide. Now that they were close to each other, I could tell that the waiter and Yamato must be brothers, they looked so much alike!

I moved a little closer, not wanting to interrupt the spat occurring in front of me, and right away, I could tell that there was something wrong with Yamato.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:16 am

Ugh. Women. It's like they never stop. If they aren't fighting with one girl... it's another.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, catching the blonde off guard. "Look, this is getting out of hand and you people yelling isn't helping the intense migrane I have. Catherine, thank you for calling Sora, but Hikari will wait with me until she gets here. But first, let me clear up some issues that your sister had. One, I did not sleep with Anne Marie. I was leaving France because I hated it there. Your clingy sister didn't want me to leave so made up this dumb story as to why we broke up. She wanted to play the victim. Fine. Though, I do wish I had slept with Anne Marie, then Katy's airport incident would have been justified."

Catherine made a confused noise and I sighed. "You're darling sister showed up at the airport the day I left, wearing nothing but a trench coat. She flashed three hundred people. And her drinking! That's not my fault either. She said she couldn't take your mother's critical eyes. She said your mother had "abilities." That your mother was a freak and she didn't want to end up that way."

I untentionally insulted her mother. Oops...

"And look, I don't know if you're like your sister or not, but again thank you. Now if you don't mind. No voodoo or whatever the hell it is that you do. You give off a bad vibe now that I've been around you for a while. Hikari," I felt her move, maybe looking at me? "Can you take me inside now."

"He's alive," I said dully. "And he knows who I am... who I really am."
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:27 am

Catherine

Oh, no. He did not got there.

I push past Hikari and slap my hand on Yamato's chest.

"First off, Yamato. Ann Maire, my sister's best friend, is also our cousin.!" He tries to speak but I cut him off. "She and Katy looked identical and when they were kids, they often pretended to be the other. Ann Marie pretended to be Katy and really did sleep with you. So you're cover story was real.

I carry on. "My sister Katy was telepathic; so she had powers to. In fact she heard every single thought you had about another woman! And to top it all of she had to relieve you're screwing of Anne Marie."

He tries to speak but I won't let him. "Let me tell you about Ann-Marie. She is mentally ill! So that was why 'Katy' appeared clingy to you. And jus in case you don't understand: that means you did Ann Marie while she was pretending to be Katy more than once

He opens his mouth in shock.

"Yeah, and Ann Marie was the phone who flashes you in the airport."

I feel tears well up in my eyes but I refuse to cry.

"Ann-Marie didn't understand my family's powers. That's why she was afriad and drank. And my sister started her drinking from Marie's secret stash."

I can't hold the tears back anymore and I fall on Yamato, wrapping my arms around him. I cry into his shirt as Hikari, the blond boy, and Sora watch in shock.

"I am not a freak," I sob into his shirt. I look into his blind eyes and say, "Let me show you."

I place my hand in front of his eyes and focus my power on them.

He gasps when I remove my hand.

"I can see," he speaks in disbelief.

I am not a freak.
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:48 am

Jun

"So Daisuke was awake when you got in?"

Taichi nodded, "And he knows who I am... who I really am."

At that I frowned, shaking my head. So Kohaku was no longer the mystery-man?

I considered for a moment. "Why did you tell him? He's not going to forgive you very easily for lying to him."

It was a strange feeling asking him that. I had been upset at his lies earlier, but I didn't want Daisuke to find out about them. Taichi had no flaws in Daisuke's eyes, and for some reason I couldn't yet figure out... I wanted to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:52 am

So that was a quick trip to the land of the "I-Can't-See-Shit." I was pleasantly surprised at first. So much so that it took me a while to blink out the darkness. But when my vision came back I smiled... then pushed the blonde version of Helen Keller away from me. I tugged Sora and Hikari into crushing hugs. "I love you both! Where's Takeru?"

Sora pointed at the car. I walked over, dragging my girls behind me. They both gripped my hand and got into the car, Hikari calmly slipping in next to Takeru who'd jumped into the backseat. Sora took passenger and I held my beloved keys to my chest. I sat in the leather seat and relaxed instantly.

"Let's go party, people. No more drama, no more crazy bitches, no more powers..." I looked at the sobbing girl standing by the curb. "Thanks I guess. But seriously, believe what you want. I did't sleep with Anne Marie, I never said I didn't want to. Mentally ill or not, she was fucking hot. And the drinking and flashing that WAS all Katy. Ask her about it sometime. I called KATY, not Anne Marie, about a year ago, she told me she was in St. Mango's, where ever the hell that is. Now, you play nice. Stay out of people's head. Word to the wise, they really don't like it. And if you're here, for good, you might want to be more like..." I thought about it, who was foreign and accepted by everyone?

"You should be more like Yuri. Be yourself, but to a certain extent. Sometimes being "special" is very ugly. Later."

I busted a bitch and drove my car away. I needed a drink and just needed to get over all this fucked up shit. Sora asked where we were going.

"My apartment."

She really needed to get off this trip. I was human! I had faults! I was far from perfect. Maybe it was time that Daisuke seen what the rest of the world did.

"I'm sorry. But I won't lie to him anymore. He's an adult now Jun. You can't protect him from the 'Big Bad World' anymore. People lie to his face every day and he trusts them regardless. I'm done lying to him."
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:20 am

Daisuke

A strangely familiar voice was whispering to me. Your angel is crying it said. I tried to match voice and name, but I couldn't fully recognize it.

I stirred in my sleep.

When I awoke I saw an unfamiliar face looking down at me. I managed to raise myself from where I lay, but my movements all felt very awkward. I stared at the two people in the room, and at the girl that was closer to me.

Was that Jun? No way... she had wrinkles.

She slapped me when I mentioned them.

Jun

"Daisuke... an adult?" I frowned. "Why that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard!"

Taichi looked at me strangely, "Jun, he's nineteen."

"He's still my baby brother," I declared. "He's still the immature little brat he was when you knew him in Junior High. Still likes to run around the playground kicking that silly ball, still chasing after the same one girl that he's dated for like two weeks at the max... he hasn't changed at all."

I looked over at Daisuke. He was shivering. I moved closer, resting an arm against his forehead. I called down to him, "Daisuke, are you awake?"

His eyes slowly fluttered open. He stared up at me. I helped him up into a sitting position, and his eyes widened when he saw us.

He looked from me to Taichi, and back to me again. "Oneesan?" He asked.

I nodded. He hadn't called me that in years...

"Oneesan," he repeated. "You've got wrinkles."

I slapped him, "What the heck are you talking about?! You worried me sick! What were you doing wandering the streets this late at night? There are crazy drivers all over the damn place!"

Taichi coughed behind me, as if to remind me of my little display earlier. Whatever, served him right for that 'Man-chan' comment.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:38 am

::Yuri::

I decide to take a stroll in order to clear my head from the milk-vodka mixture I've been ingesting for the past hour or so. I (after walking abnormally fast) found myself standing in front of the hospital. A familiar-looking car (complete with dents) speeds off into the distance, and I deduce that Taichi and Jun were inside, seeing their vehicle parked haphazardly.

Then I notice a sniffling girl, sitting at the curb. I put on my best smile (mostly genuine, since I am looking at one damn good looking girl!), and pull out yet another bottle of vodka and two shot glasses, and walk over. As I draw nearer, I notice that she looks rather familiar.

I sit down, and pour a few drinks, dropping cherries in to make them look better. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:00 pm

I sat in the back, behind Sora and next to Takeru, watching the world rush by outside the window. I almost felt bad for Catherine, but I pushed those feelings away. There were lots of things about her I didn't like. She reminded me of... things.

Sora and Yamato were talking in the front, quietly. Takeru was away in a dream world. Loneliness sprang from no where, I felt as if I was going to choke. I needed to get out for a bit.

"Yamato, can you pull up on that curb?"

::Willis::
I ignored the fact Blue was storming out of the club, and the voices in my head screaming at me to follow him. I smiled at Miyako. She seemed like a nice sort of person.

"So... hows the night gone for you?"
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:34 pm

Catherine

I take the vodka bottle and chug down a mouthfull. I hand it back to the Russian and ask him, "What's the point of all this?"

He's quiet.

"What am I even doing here? I'm a freak just like Yamato said. I should just put myself out of my misery already."
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:41 pm

::Ken::

If he was going to be whiny bitch, then that was fine. I'd find some entertainment elsewhere.

It was at these times that I wished I had a map - or at least some kind of sense of direction. I was utterly clueless as I continued to walk on. I could probably turn back and find the club, but I did not want to go back there and seem like a total loser in front of Blondie. Now that I thought about it, the odd connection we'd had back in the club seemed to be fading, and I could barely hear him anymore.

Now tired, grumpy and irritated, I sat down against the side of a building, wondering what I'd gotten myself into, and if maybe I would find my way home before I got jumped by some random gang that liked to pick on people not their own size.

I closed my eyes, almost drifting off, and nearly not noticing the person walking towards me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Takeru

So much had happened in one night. My brother had gotten into a brawl, lost his sight and then gotten it back. I had been forced to face one of my worst fears: horrid giant bees. And now... the car pulled over abruptly with Hikari's sudden request.

I turned to her, surprised. "What's up, Hikkup?" The recently-acquired nickname suddenly sprang to mind.

Miyako

"It was bleh. Story of my life."

I took a swig of my drink. This was the second time that Willis had come over to talk to me. What did that mean? This wasn't something I, alwaysdumpedMiayko/tooloudandannoyingMiyako/younameit was used to. I ransacked my mind for something to say.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Catherine

The Russian spoke up finally. "Yamato is a dumbass. Don't listen to him."

I smiled at that and he nuged me in 'see everything's not so bad' way. I handed him back the vodka bottle and wiped the tears off my face and out of my eyes. I say goodbye to the Russian, who I suppose is Yuri, and head into the hospital to see Daisuke.

I'll apologize to Yamato and Hikari later. I'd been having a bad night already, and Yamato's words reminded me of my family situation, and I'd taken everything out on them. Well at least I gave him his sight back...

There are already two vistors, a man and a woman, in Daisuke's room when I enter. I've seen them before; I groan when I realize the man is the one I told about his blackening aura. Great. Like I needed to meet up with another person who thinks I'm a freak.

I nod to the vistors and smile at Daisuke.

"Hey, mon ami. How are you feeling?"

Suddenly I get a prickly feeling on the back of my neck. Something's coming. And it's not good.

Rosa

Oh, Catherine. Catherine. Have fun while you can. Because I'm coming for you.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:58 pm

::Willis::
I shrugged, not particularly keen to admit the truth. But instead of going on a whiny "poor me" rant, I decided to try and make this girl feel better about herself. She seemed down.

"I don't want to talk about me, lets talk about you." She's going to roll her eyes at me, I'm sure. I flail around, trying to save myself from looking like a desperate hooker. "No, seriously. You look like you could use a good rant or two."

Hearing my nickname cheered me up immensely, but it wasn't enough to keep me in the car. I was already outside before Takeru's comment registered. I paused, turning back.

"Nothings up." It wasn't a lie, maybe it was too much of the truth. No one in the car looked convinced though.

I forced a smile, waving at them. "Honestly, it's cool. It's just late... Have a fantastic evening! I'll see you at work, 'Ru..." I nearly left then, but then I saw Sora's confused expression.

Another forced smile. "Oh, and Sora?" Yes, I did just hand you Yama on a platter, look happier! "Sorry about at the club. You are totally not banned. Now, you guys get moving. You're clogging up the street!"

I was two streets away before I could blink. I never knew I could walk so fast...

It was then I walked straight into something- someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next