Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Dark Side. - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:08 am

Daisuke

I left the room after finally having gotten those pants on. I had to admit, the belt was a nice accessory.

There was a mirror out in the hallway that caught my gaze. I stared into it for a better look at myself.

Damn, I thought.

I was one sexy beast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
xo.Daydreamer
::In-Training::
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:48 am

::Sora::

Oh dear Jesus.
Mini Tai was following and he was wearing stripper clothes.
This was definitely NOT bringing back good memories.
I saw Yamato and Yuri standing beside each other with many bottles of alcohol, and I would've gone towards them, but I was too busy alluding Mini Tai.

I looked behind me to see if he was still following me, and saw that he was now distracted by his reflection. I breathed a sigh of relief and turned back around, only to run straight into Takeru.

"Oh, shit. Sorry, Takeru!"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
::Ultimate::
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:51 am

Takeru

I winced as my drink spilled all over my shirt but managed to recover myself in time. Sora, looking mortified, grabbed some napkins from nearby and I took them.

"Enjoying yourself so far?" I asked as I wiped my shirt furiously. Though judging from the disturbed expression on her face, her answer was probably the negative.

Out of the corner of my eyes I thought I saw a flash of glitter. I turned around and quite a sight greeted me. What was Daisuke wearing?!

I wondered if I should take a picture. My camera phone was just a pocket's reach away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:16 am

Daisuke

I caught a glimpse of Takeru staring at me through the reflection in the mirror. I tried to hide my smirk as I saw his jaw lower, albeit it was a pretty small gap, I could see that it was there.

He knew how good I looked.

I could feel the pride rising up into my chest. Take a picture, Takeru. Go on, it'll last longer.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:20 am

Takeru

Daisuke turned and his eyes met mine. The smirk that grew on his face told me one thing - he thought I LIKED the outfit! How deluded could this boy get...?

Of course I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction, but I took out my phone and snapped a quick one anyway. You never knew when these sort of things might come in handy. Besides, this was a memorable scene! Daisuke seemed to preen as I snapped the photograph.

"Not going to win any favours with that, dude!" I called, then turned back to Sora before I could see his response.
Back to top Go down
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:36 am

::Yamato::

"Daisuke!" I yelled. "Get your smexy ass over here!"

Yuri laughed to himself and I elbowed him in the ribs. "Shut up because he's gonna be your ticket to the ladies."

::Taichi::

"Spiderman, Spiderman... does whatever a spider can!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I'm gonna kill myself doing this. But it feels so good. I didn't spend most of my teenage years in the gym for nothing.

"I'M FUCKING SPIDERMAN!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:03 am

Iori

Master had pointed me out the window while he changed. Gosh, humans and their privacy. It didn't bother me greatly. If he wanted me outside, I would go outside. After all, he was the Master.

But outside I saw something rather strange. It was that one man Master wanted to see. Taichi-san I believe his name was. He was scaling the building.

This could be a problem. If he fell to his death, Master would not be very pleased.

He screamed at the top of his lungs about being Spider-man. Oh, Master did mention that this Taichi-san fellow would be wanting a wish. And Master did tell me he wanted me to be granting it.

So be it. I clapped my hands together. He would now be like Spider-man.

Daisuke

I didn't quite know what Takeru was implying. I didn't need any favours from him. Besides, last I recalled I had pleaded for him to hide me from Hikari over at the BASEment. And had he done so? No. He was just a big jerk. I reminded myself that he was a bad friend.

It was then that Yamato-san called me over. Aha! Now there was a good buddy I could always rely on. I turned towards the sound with a big grin, and began walking towards where he stood. It was not even a few steps forward that I came to a halt.

The drunkard was there. My face fell, but the two were laughing amongst each other like they were lifelong friends. I hesitantly came up to them, frowning at the drunk as I neared.

"You're not going to pound on me again, are you? I don't think I could handle another beating after being hit by that car..."

Strange. It was a miracle I was even able to walk after that accident.
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:36 pm

Hello all. It's been a while, hasn't it. Are you ready for my triumphant return to the land of RP'ing?!
Nah, me neither... (Thanks to Arabella for finding the PERFECT comeback song for Willis...)

::Willis::
Things were getting too complacent on the streets. I glanced left, right, up. There had to be SOMETHING to do... Miyako mentioned something about a party.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan..." She began reciting the address, and I nodded agreeably. I wasn't listening. If we were going anywhere, we were going to need travelling music...

It was at this moment that I saw them. Fellow Americans.

One of them was wearing a cowboy hat.

DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DE-DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DAA-DAAAAA
DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DE-DUM-DE-DE-DUM, DE-DAA-DAA-DAA-DAA-DAAAA!

Needless to say, thirty seconds later, none of them were wearing cowboy hats.

And Miyako and I were sprinting through the streets with a mob of angry tourists on our trail, singing in triumph.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

::Hikari::
Whats better than hot chocolate? Hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows, duh. I grabbed the two biggest mugs in the cupboard, then ducked down into the "kitty cupboard" where my brother liked to hide the mini marshmallows behind tins of cat food. Strange boy.

Pink or white? That was the question. Possibly both? I shook my head. It was morally impossible for me to mix the two together. I glanced at my companion, contemplating whether to ask him which ones he'd prefer.

On the GO ON ASK HIM side, I'd already pilled up a small mountain of pink marsh-mini's for my hot chocolate, and didn't want him to think I was mooching the white ones on him- I wasn't selfish. On the DON'T ASK HIM side, I didn't want him thinking I was a freak. Then again, considering our previous skirmishes with each others company... it was probably to late to worry.

"Pink or white marshmallows?"

He raises an eyebrow at me. He thinks I'm crazy. I should've just given him the white ones...

"Both please." He says, before going back to stroking Miko.

-

It's official.

I have invited the devil into my house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:51 pm

(Thanks Pastafarian! It's a fun song that fit Willis!)

::Taichi::

My hands were starting to get clammy. You know that nasty stickiness you get on your hands after you're finished... nevermind. I took one hand off the wall and wiped it off on my jeans. And that's when I realized I was supporting all of my weight, 10 stories up, with one hand.

Shit! I'm gonna die! "I'M GONNA DIE!!!!" I wailed into the night. Someone had to hear me. Damn it, Taichi, you idiot. This was the dumbest thing you've ever come up with!

"Considering you haven't yet, which is an amazing feat in itself, I highly doubt you'll die now."

What was that!? Where the hell did that voice come from!? Suddenly there was this tingling in the back of my head and it spread throughout my body, slightly uncomfortable but I could deal with it.

The fairy thing. It was floating some ways down but I had this urge to catch it. I stretched out my hand and the next thing that happened had me screaming like a little girl being chased by Pedobear.

Last edited by PrincessJaded on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:17 am

::Ken::

How could I decide between pink and white marshmallows? It was like asking me if I'd rather have a bug fly into my eye and blind me, or walk around nude for the rest of the year.

I just wouldn't be able to choose.

So I settled for the best of both worlds, and hoped that she didn't think I was greedy or anything. My mother had always told me to NEVER come across as greedy, especially to a lady. I wasn't sure if this girl was a lady (was that a shirt, or a strip of cloth?), but for now, she'd have to be slotted into that category until I could think clearly and had some steaming hot chocolate in my belly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
xo.Daydreamer
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:41 am

::Sora::

Takeru took a picture of Mini Tai with his phone. and I prayed that it was only for blackmail.
Then I remembered he'd asked me how things were, well it would be rude to keep him waiting.

"Oh, well... I've been better, you know? But how have you been? I thought you and Kari seemed pretty close when you were in the car earlier."
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:33 am

It took me a moment to "regain my composure". Breathe Hikari, breathe. In through the nose, out through the mouth. ...And now I feel pregnant. My hand hovered over the teaspoon. The teaspoon which I would use to scatter the mixed marsh-mini's into the hot chocolate...

My attempts were futile. I just couldn't do it. I would have to sneak out of the apartment, scuttle through the streets until I was far away from Odaiba, and take up a hermitage in a far away place. Somewhere I would never meet this demon child ever again. Finland sounded good.

Then, I had an apostrophe. (Or perhaps it was an epiphany...)

-

Balancing everything carefully on a tray, I managed to make it to the coffee table without spilling anything. I handed Ken his hot chocolate, and pointed to the little bowls of marsh-mini's.

"I didn't know how many you'd want." I lied like an expert-and he smiled, obviously pleased. "I'm just going to go get changed, I don't generally enjoy being dressed like a slut." He nodded, apparently enjoying himself hugely.

I scurried to my room, eager to avoid the carnage that was sure to follow...
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:13 pm

Takeru

I blinked.

"What're you talking about? Hikari and I are just good friends!"

Miyako

I had never ran so fast in my life. The stomping noises behind us sounded to me like a hundred elephants gone loose from the zoo, and I had to admit, I was terrified.

I couldn't help sneaking a look at Willis. He was out of breathe and running really fast too... complete with a cowboy hat perched upon his head.

This had to be the worst time ever to have a case of the giggles... Control yourself, Miyako. This is not the time to act stupid.

... Ow. Who knew suppressing laughter could make your stomach hurt so BAD?
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:44 pm

You never really realise the effect smoking has on your body until you try to run. And when your running with a bunch of angry tourists on your trail, stopping to catch your breath is not on the agenda. Thankfully, I wasn't the only unfit person in the chase- after about ten minutes, they stopped chasing us.

I stopped to catch my breath in the shelter of an apartment building. A very big, swish looking apartment building. With loud music and laughter coming from one of the top apartments.

"Say," I was panting hard, but thankfully Miyako seemed to be having trouble breathing too, "Do you reckon this is the place?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Miyako

I strained my ears and managed to hear, rather clearly, quite a bit of music and noise from the apartment.

"I reckon so!" I replied, then dragged him into the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Miyako pulled me rather forcibly into the elevator.

Perhaps a fraction too forcibly, because we tumbled in and landed in a rather compromising position.

On the floor.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:19 pm

Miyako

We stared at each other for about two seconds. I felt a little tingly all over, to be honest.

That was when I had the good sense to remember to press the elevator button.

I did so and the door slid shut in front of us. I turned to Willis, who was still on the floor, looking disoriented... and screamed.

"COCKROACH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:14 pm

There are only three things in this world that I'm afraid of.

1. Winding up old and alone.
2. Girls who don't shave.
3. Cockroaches.

However, I managed to refrain from screaming like a little girl.

-

Or at least, that's what I'd be telling everyone later.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:19 pm

Miyako

You know those shoes with the really deep grooves on their soles?

Well, they're really, really effective for killing certain disgusting lifeforms... like cockroaches.

But have I EVER mentioned how difficult it is to clean up afterward?

As the elevator door opened, both of us simulatenously let out enormous sighs of relief. Willis had, to put it mildly, surprised me with his extraordinarily large vocal range.

My shoe felt reaally dirty... I wondered if I could get it cleaned in Yamato's house. The loud noise and music issuing from one of the apartments was enough to tell us which one we were headed to.
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:03 am

I'll admit it - I went a little bit crazy.

At first, I added just a few marshmallows of each, making it a nice, round number of six. But as I watched it, the marshmallows began to melt in the piping hot liquid. I frowned and began adding a bit more to make up for the ones that had melted on me.

The entire surface of my drink was now covered in equal amounts of white and pink marshmallows, but I realized that there was enough room to add another layer of fluffy, squishy goodness to my drink.

Without further ado, I dumped the rest of the marshmallows in my mug.
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
::Rookie::
::Rookie::
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:53 pm

Catherine

Woah. Dai looks like a stripper...

Interesting.

I see Takeru and Sora and walk over. "I'm sorry about before," I tell them. "I was having a bad day and was taking it out on other people. Sorry you had to see it."

Rosa

Catherine's here. Should I eliminate her?

The bad thing is I'm not sure she's a threat. She did use her powers on someone, but that girl seemed like a total bitch anyway. If I had powers, I'd probably use them on bitchy people too.

Who wouldn't?

Whatever, I'll just sit back and watch her and eliminate her if she proves herself a threat. For now, I'll just find a hot guy to spend time with.

The blond, who's life I saved, is standing over there talking to Catherine and another girl.

Maybe I can make something happen with him.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:09 pm

Takeru

I scanned through my old texts quickly as Sora and I chatted idly, noticing that some of them were from Hikari. I couldn't help wondering where she was right now - I hoped she was doing fine since the little drama in the car. Maybe I should ask her if she wanted to come over; given what I had seen so far, I was pretty sure Yamato wouldn't mind.

I had just finished sending the text when Catherine appeared by our side all of a sudden, with an apology at hand. She looked pretty down... must've been one heck of a bad day for her.

"It's no problem," I told her reassuringly. "Who doesn't have their bad days?"

I never heard her reply, because I was suddenly blinded by a flash of purple...

Miyako

"WOW! LOOK AT ALL THE FOOD!" I hurried over to the table piled with all sorts of bowls and goodies. My stomach rumbled in response to the delightful sight. I hadn't even realised how hungry I was!

I half-dragged Willis through the crowd and toward the table. My eye was on that yummy looking caramel chocolate platter. There were only two pieces left!

"Hey, watch out!"

I don't know who said the words or when, but by the time they had made sense in my mind, it was too late.

I had only the briefest moment to look down at what I had tripped over... (it was a multi-coloured sneaker. Hooray.)

... Before flying straight into the arms of the all-too-familiar waiter back from the club.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Time to get dressed. Grey jeans, black tank top, black hoody. It wasn't as if I was going anywhere (the wind was starting to pick up-looks like we're in for a storm), but it was nice to feel clean... I jump Caramelldansen blares out of my phone- incoming text.

Party? Takeru?

I pause, looking out the window. Didn't Yamato say something about a party at his place? I skimmed through the text again, concentrating on the address. I was surprised- if I was right, I'd be able to see Yamato's apartment building if I looked out the window in my sitting room... Curious, I ventured back into the vicinity of devil-boy.

Ken seemed quite happy, destroying all my morals in a gloopy mix of pink and white. I left him too it, edging around the video games clogging the TV space, and looked out the window. There was a party on- lots of bright lights and people in a couple of rooms near the top. I opened the window, straining my ears for music.

And that's when, through the music and rumbles of thunder -the storm was starting- I heard someone scream.

Taichi?!

"..."

Miyako. The definition of smooth.
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:01 pm

"Whatcha looking at?" I asked, slurping up the goodness I had created.

She was plastered to the window, face smushed nicely against the glass. I chose not to point out that she was fogging up the window, but I was almost certain she'd be able to figure that out soon enough. I took another big gulp of heavenly chocolate and ended up with melting marshmallow stuff on the end of my nose. Carefully, I crossed my eyes and reached my tongue out to lick it up.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:29 pm

This wasn't a time for talking. This was a time for action! I grabbed Ken by the hand and sped out of the apartment, almost forgetting to lock it. Then we were off- speeding down the streets.

He might've said something about his hot chocolate getting soggy... I didn't bother asking him what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next