Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:25 am

Odaiba.
The Velvet Glove [café] by day / The BASEment [rave club] by night.
The café closes, and a new door is revealed for the club to be seen, down a flight of stairs and the party begins.

Café by day, Raver's fantasy by night. Odaiba's locals all want in. Because when the Velvet Café becomes the BASEment, it's not just the location that changes, personalities do to. The rumours can't be confirmed for certain unless you're on the in list. But once you get in, can your other self get out?

Café employees work in the club by night. You can only get in with physical clues given to you when you eat in the Café.

When you go in, you have a boring personality. When you come out, you are a fun party animal. It dies down. But eventually, your party self stays out. that's not good, in this case. Employees get obsessed with having night shifts or being off to enter the club. Everyone wants in. But once you're in, your old self can't get out.

DIFFERENT FANDOMS ARE ALLOWED.
SWEARING IS ALLOWED.
DON'T GET TOO SEXUAL, PLEASE.
[color:25ba=redTEN POSTS PER DAY, PLEASE.[/color]
HUMANS ONLY.
ALTERNATE UNIVERSE.

Summary by:: JAZZEH*

Characters Taken::
[color=yellow]Takeru + Miyako :: Potgenie
Mimi :: smile-in-ur-sleep
Izzy/Kou :: BertieTiger
Yamato + Taichi :: PrincessJaded
Yuri :: ARCtheElite
Ken + Jyou :: emotionless-robot
Daisuke :: BenignUser
Sora :: xo.Daydreamer
Hikari + Willis :: SugarSpiral

Characters Left ::
Japanese :: Iori
American :: Micheal
Chinese :: The Poi Brothers
Indian :: Mina
Australian :: Dingo/Derek
French :: Catherine
Mexican :: Chicho/Rosa
Russian :: Lara, Anna
If you want to join PLEASE FILL OUT AN APP.

Last edited by SugarSpiral on Thu May 14, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : PRETTY COLOURS)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
Aana
Aana

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:45 am

::Hikari::
This was the place. The sign swinging in the gentle wind declared this to be The Velvet Glove, the newest café in town. It seemed alright enough... the the tinted windows did seem a little out of place in a café... but I suppose that's for later. I flicked a stray hair out of my eyes. This is it.

A bell tinkled chirpily as I stepped in the door. You know the type, one of those automated doorbells? That is going to get annoying. I scanned my eyes over the array of stools, chairs and tables. In the back right corner stood the stage, equipped with a piano, various guitars, and amongst other things, a microphone stand. That was part of the reason I was here.

A sudden movement in the corner of my eye made me jump. A very pretty girl, with bright pink hair, grinned at me. Shyly, I smiled back...

New day, new job, old smile.

::Willis::
Damn, I was HOT.
Back to top Go down
D
::Ultimate::
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:25 am

::Taichi::

"Yo, dipshit. It's your brother, answer your damn phone!"

Here's a fun fact for you. I can't stand my sister. This must have been the tenth message I left her...in a row. I was getting more irritated by the minute. Screw it, I had plans to meet up with a few friends anyway. Might as well pass up the time until I had to be at work.

Then again there were better ways to pass the time. I flipped open my phone and dialed the one person who would drop anything for me.

The annoying song she deemed her "calltone" blared in my ear and then I heard the soft, "Hello?"

"Sora, I'm coming over."

::Yamato::

The sunlight leeked through my window. I rubbed my eyes to push away the sleep. Work was tiring, but I put myself through that so I couldn't complain. My occupation fed my want for a rather comfortable lifestyle.

I rolled over and took note of the time, 9:45. Nice, what the hell was I even up for? Why the hell did my alarm go off?
So many questions...never enough answers.

I seen my baby staring at me from across the room and I felt the sudden urge. Oh yes, it was strong. I needed to touch her, to hold her in my arms, to run my fingers across her pale skin.

"Good morning, Tiffany." I sat down and positioned her in my lap, "I think today is going to be a good day."

I played a chord and smiled to myself.

Damn, I need some coffee.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:29 pm

::Takeru::

The sun was shining brightly and I was hurrying to my new workplace.

I had to admit that I was nervous. It sounds unbelievable, but I've never worked before in my life. Never. I never had any financial problems, my Mum took care of everything, all I had to deal with was school and basketball.

I guess I should've known all along that I would get sick of all that one day.

I only just moved out last week into a dingy little apartment (still in Odaiba, but at the opposite end of where I used to stay), and just managed to get a job as a waiter at some cafe. ...Heck, I knew nothing about waiter-ing. How I had gotten the job, I have absolutely no idea...

I rounded the corner and that was when I saw my destination. The Velvet Grove. A nondescript looking cafe with tinted windows. I pushed the door and went in, the bell tinkling behind me as the door closed... The cafe looked new and was fairly empty. It looked pretty nice actually.

Behind the counter I saw a slender, pretty girl with pink hair. She was smiling and talking to another girl who looked about my age. Both of them looked up when I approached.

Time to be Mr. Friendly again, Takaishi. I flashed both of them a smile and walked over.

::Miyako::

"Hey Miya, I gotta go now. Cover me!"

I grunted my assent as my older sister picked up her tote and rushed out of the store. It seemed like my life had just about come to a standstill after I dropped out of school. Apparently, my family took that to mean that I didn't have a life of my own anymore, and I had to help out at the damn family store whenever the others were not free. I know we can't afford to hire any workers, but still. It was just annoying.

I settled down behind the counter and picked up a newspaper from the stand. Yawning widely, I flipped to the first page and began to read. This was almost becoming a routine.

Damn it. My life is a fricking BORE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:30 pm

::Yuri::

What I am doing here, I have no idea. I sit in a stool by the bar in the Velvet Cafe, waiting for my order. Why did I bother coming here to Odaiba in the first place? This is nothing compared to Moscow. And the waiters were taking so damn long!

I look up to see a brown-haired girl walk up with my drink. Nothing compared to a good Родник (Rodnik), but it will have to do while I'm stuck in this boring hellhole. I smile at her.

Then I hear it. What is this about a basement? A secret hideout, perhaps? This I got to see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
BertieTiger
::DigiDestined::
BertieTiger

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:02 pm

:: Izzy/Kou ::

There I was, sitting in the corner of The Velvet Grove, stealing their WiFi. Well.. it was free, but every now and then they suprised you with a ridiculous fee. I was only watching episodes of House*, as I couldn't get enough of Hugh Laurie. Damn, that man could sport a beard... aaanyyway.... I was doing that, but I couldn't help but overhear something that the bartender was saying to another customer... a basement was mentioned I think...

House could wait - I gotta check this out!!

* - You didn't think I'd forget about it, when I saw the "other fandoms allowed" notice?!

Last edited by BertieTiger on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : italics..)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bertietiger
smile-in-ur-sleep
::Champion::
smile-in-ur-sleep

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:31 pm

: Mimi :

Enter hot girl.

Wow, the brunette, was like, hot. Keira Knightley hot. Jake Gyllenhaal hot. H-O-T. And all I could do was grin, grin my best smile, and maybe toss my freshly dyed hair again.

She went behind the counter.
SHE WAS THE NEW WAITRESS? I had to stop myself from hyperventilating. I was going to be working alongside my future girlfriend.

Wait, meems, back up for a second. You know the rules. Only hit on ones that roll your way. So, eight out of nine guys, and one out of six girls. So, as per my ritual, I counted six girls in the room. There were only five at the time, including myself, so I counted some regular with a laptop as a girl. What? There were fifteen guys in the room, statistically, one had a fifty-fifty chance of being gay. Miss brunette was the sixth.

I put on my chef hat, popped out the chocolate piper, and started talking to Brownie.
"Hey, honey," as I call everyone, "you're working here?"

Those statistics are true, by the way. One out of six girls are at least bicurious.
Back to top Go down
http://bamboobones.tumblr.com
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:10 am

::Jyou::

I pushed up my glasses and bent back over my paperwork, intent on getting the lot of it done within the next hour, before I had to leave for the weekend. The enormous stack stared back at me, mocking me for my incompetence and small bladder. I had visited the bathroom more times than I cared to admit that day, all due to a) the infamous, minute bladder of mine; and b) my sudden urge to consume vasts amounts of coffee, just to see what the fuss was all about.

It hadn't gone over so well.

I sighed and threw down my pen - I was done with this crap for today. I just wanted to go home to my fish (Jacques-Maurice), and have a nice bubble bath with ABBA playing in the background. No one would notice if I left early anyways. No one would care. I picked up my jacket, leaving the damned paperwork behind me, and set out into the streets, intent on getting home as soon as possible.

The only problem was that my sudden urge to be like everyone else had left me with random cravings for caffeine, and I just couldn't ignore them. I spotted a café across the street - The Velvet Grove - and although I was wary of the name, it would have to do for the time being. I stepped inside, and didn't look back.

::Ken::

I twitched as I stood in the large crowd, all waiting in line to purchase some new video game at the local electronics store. I was just there to buy some batteries, but it seemed as though I'd come at the wrong time. People shoved at me from all angles, glaring at me as though I was about to steal their copy of the stupid game, even though they'd probably pre-purchased it five months ago, and therefore had a reserved copy.

I finally made my way to the battery section, where I selected the cheapest kind there was. I wasn't broke or anything, I just couldn't afford to spend money on something as trivial as batteries when I had something else on which to depense it on.

Coffee.

Oh god how I longed for a cup at this very moment. The mouthwatering scent was always enough to send me into a frenzy, and someone in this place had recently had a cup, and was now spreading the delectable scent of my addiction through the air... probably via their breath, but I couldn't be bothered with that thought at the moment. I needed to get out of this place and pick me up some joe.

I paid for my inexpensive batteries and headed out, spotting a café immediately and beelined straight for it.

My salvation was at hand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Aana
Aana

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:43 pm

A sparkle-sweet voice chimed up from the open kitchen. H-h-honey? I was momentarily wary, but soon relaxed. A very pretty girl with pink hair and caramel eyes winked at me. I smiled brightly back, grabbing the apron from under the counter and unlocking the till- thankful I'd rememberd the keys I'd been blessed with during my induction yesterday. Now, all I had to do was remember the ingredients for a Orange Mocha Frapp...

"Hey there." I would've liked to start my first day off with a nice chat, but already the place was storming. I took a deep breathe, closed my eyes, and hoped my first customer would be nice.

::Willis::
It was a Saturday. Not only was it a Saturday; it was a Saturday and I was on vacation. Not only was it a Saturday and I was on vacation; it was a Saturday, I was on vacation, and I had a really snug bed.

I would not be getting up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:49 pm

Takeru

As people started filing in, I felt my nervousness increase. I had absolutely no idea what to do, and the others seemed busy with their own work. Tentatively, I approached the brunette, who was standing the closest to me. "Hey," I smiled at her, "Erm, I'm the new waiter. Is there anything... that I've got to do?"

Well duh, of course there was. This was a JOB after all. God I felt stupid.

Miyako

I threw down the newspaper, bored out of my skull. What was the point?? There were no customers anyway! I groaned and flopped down on the table. That was when I noticed the "Out To Lunch" sign...

Quick as a flash I was out of the shop. Making sure the doors were securely locked, I breathed in happily and started to stroll down the lane. What I really wanted now was a nice cup of Green Tea Frappe with extra whipped cream. There was a new cafe down the corner, and what better time to check it out than now? Humming to myself, I began making my way to my destination.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:07 pm

I spun out of my trance, right into a cute blondie with blue eyes and a big smile. New waiter? Good, I wasn't the only noob... I smiled again- my cheeks were starting to throb already.

"Hey there, cutie. What's your name?" Heck, if a girl couldn't flirt when she was bored... what joy was there in life? "I'm new too." I stuck out my hand, ready to shake.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Takeru

I couldn't help grinning. "I'm Takeru," I replied, relieved that at least my future colleagues seemed friendly enough. And she was new, too! What luck! Her hand was slender and smooth in mine. "Are you a waitress too?"

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Miyako

I pushed open the door and entered. Whoa, the place was PACKED! I made my way to the counter, where a queue had formed. Clucking my tongue impatiently, I got into line, my gaze resting onto the three staff behind the counter.

... Whoa. There was no other word for it - all three of them looked so - HOT. Especially the blonde guy, and the girl with the pink hair - I swear I've never seen pink hair look better on anyone else!

Maybe it was time for a new job?
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:22 pm

"Takeru eh? I shall call you... Ru." (So what if I had a thing for nicknames?) "And yep, I'll be the girl fighting you for the largest share of tips." I winked at him happily before turning to my first customer.

"Welcome to The Velvet Glove, can I take your order?"

Last edited by SugarSpiral on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D
D

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Yeah...I wasn't going to work today. I'd just call in. My day was already wasted. Sora just couldn't perform like she used to.
Irritably I walked down the street. It wasn't packed but there was enough people to annoy the living shit out of me. I checked my phone only to find that my idiot of a sister still hadn't called me back.

To say I disliked Hikari was an understatement. Let's just say that her birth ruined my life. I would have been more than glad to be an only child. But no...my mother had to get knocked up. Nice...inconsiderate parents.

I walked past tinted windows but something caught my attention...the door opened briefly and I seen the hottest girl I'd ever seen in my entire fucking life. She had pink hair and plump lips. The kind you'd really love all over you.

I shook off my dirty fantasies and walked into the cafe, The Velvet Grove.

There was a lot of people inside but I didn't care. I took my place in line behind a lavender haired girl. I had to bite my lip not to laugh at her. But curiosity got the best of me. I tapped her shoulder, "Excuse me, but why in the hell would you dye your hair that ghastly color?"

After a quick shower and a wasted morning, I still hadn't gotten my coffee. Despiration didn't even began to cover it.

So I took that short walk to the shop around the corner. The girl who worked there, Mimi I think her name was, knew me well enough. I was there every night before work. She was cute, but not really my thing. Maybe for a quick roll in the sack but that was the extent of that. I think she was a lesbian to begin with.

I walked into the shop and took one look at the long line, no way in hell was I waiting in that.

I walked around the line straight to the front and smirked at the short brunette girl. I looked up at the pink haired one. She smiled at me, and even from behind my dark glasses and black scarf tied around my neck, she knew who it was.

"Mimi," I used my work voice, "Could you be a doll and get me a large mocha capp, no foam, three shots of caramel, five shots expresso, skim milk please."

I slid a twenty onto the counter and Mimi walked away to make my drink. I looked at the brunette girl. She was cute, and a little familiar. "Hello gorgeous, and what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:29 pm

Takeru

"'Ru sounds good," I grinned back. I was used to nicknames. Then I remembered something. "You haven't told me your name!"

For a newbie she seemed to have gotten the hang of things pretty fast. I grabbed a piece of cloth that was lying in a corner and began wiping off the counter.

That was when I saw my brother walk into the shop. I hadn't told him I was working here. Boy would he be surprised!

Miyako

Finally!

I flashed the girl my sweetest smile as I scanned the wall menu, even though I already knew what I wanted. Tapping my finger to my chin, I turned my thoughtful gaze to her before speaking. "Are you guys still hiring?"

There was a tap on my shoulder and I thought I heard someone speak, but I ignored that. I needed to hear the answer.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:50 pm

Not bad...not bad indeed. An hour in here and two...no...three cute girls already waltz in. The pink haired one was super-hot, the brunette was super-cute, and the violet haired one...probably won't be so bad if she lost the glasses. Let's see...eeny meeny minee mo!

What! That big haired-freak is hitting on my girl! MY girl! So without ado, I left my drink and walked up to him.

"Hey, Dumbass, what the hell do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:02 pm

Woah, this place was see-riously busy today. Questions from all sides.

I smiled at the violet haired girl. "Yeah, there's some spaces- I'm not really supposed to be waitressing. If you ask Keru here, I'm sure he can give you the right details," I smiled encoragingly at him, before turning my attention to the blond hottie in front of me.

"Hey sweetheart, your not too bad yourself." I paused, glancing at the clock. Almost time... "But I only give out my name on a need to know basis." I winked at Keru. I loved this game. "And anyway, I need to go preoccupy a microphone stand." Before the Adonis could reply, I was halfway across the floor.

I'll admit, I was a little nervous. But at least Taichi wasn't here... I skimmed through the list of songs, trying to select a good starter.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Takeru

The purple-haired girl was looking at me expectantly and I blinked, at a loss. "Erm, I'm new here actually," I offered. "I guess you should ask her if you're hoping to work here?" I gestured over to the pink-haired hottie.

Yama was doing what he did best, as usual, flirting with all the girls that were within range. "Hey Yama," I said, wondering if he had even seen me.

Miyako

I frowned as the blonde gave me a quick smile, referred me to the pink-haired girl (who was currently looking busy) and hurried off. Why did he seem so uptight? Remembering the tapping, I turned to see a huge-haired guy standing behind me.

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
D
D

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:14 pm

First off, the bitch ignored me. No one ignores me!

Then, like icing on the cake, this foreigner comes up to me and starts babbling on. I smiled and nodded. What else could I do, it's not like I understood him. There was one thing that I did realize though, he didn't look happy.

"Listen, I don't know what your trip is, but back the fuck up." I wasn't in the mood to deal with little people. And he was shorter than me so that defended my "little people" notion.

I turned back to the counter to see the purple haired twat was talking to a blond guy. There was another guy in line in from of me. I just had to wait for him to pay. But I was still curious about that damn hair.

Then I seen my angel faced beauty again...Hello Beautiful!

But I was thrown off my one-way track when the purple haired chick talked to me, "Oh, your hair? Why purple?"

The girl walked away me and I leaned in to watch Mimi make my drink. A flick of blond caught my attention and there he was, "What's up Mini-Me? New job? Your Mommy not spoiling you anymore? Ah," I feigned hurt, "That's too bad."

This was true...his mother. I refuse to acknowledge her as mine. The woman spread her legs and I happened to fall out. It wasn't by choice.

"Mimi, who's the new girl?"

Last edited by PrincessJaded on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Dumbass just waves me off like that! That I could not stand. I'm speaking Japanese, damnit. Japanese! Are you so dumb you can't even understand your own language.

No one insults me like that. I do the only thing I do. I tap him in the back. Then I punch his lights out.
Back to top Go down
D
D

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:00 am

I felt he tap on my shoulder and I already knew it was the idiot who tried to speak my language over the thick, what was that Slavic, accent. "Listen you," I turned to see his fist come straight at my face. It was either take the hit or push the girl out of the way. I chose to push the girl.

And he hit her instead. I bit my lip, intent on laughing at the shocked expression on his face. But I didn't because the girl looked livid. That punch didn't do much to her, so either she was really tough or the guy couldn't hit for shit.

My bet was on the second one.

I looked at the blond waiter who watched in a stunned state, "Can I get a coffee, black?"
Back to top Go down
smile-in-ur-sleep
smile-in-ur-sleep

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:04 am

: Mimi :

Raoul, the owner, posted a new notice up on the refrigerator.

BASEment

Nightclub opening downstairs.
ALL EMPLOYEES work after hours downstairs TWICE A WEEK.
Hours will be posted on Friday.
BASEment opening on Saturday.

BASEment? Hmm. I went up front because we were falling behind on beverages, and I noticed Yamato, a regular who knew me by name, was slipping me a bill and asked me for a drink. "Of course, doll." And I went to make the capp.

"Hey, Meems, who's the new girl?"

"The brunette?" my future girlfriend? I added under my breath, "That's Hikari. She just started. Isn't she so cute?"

Most people that came must have referenced me as a lesbian. I've had old girlfriends in when I've been working, and we act all cute and such. The boyfriends never seem to even like this place. It's quaint and cosy, and it's just not their style.

"She seems familiar." I handed him the capp and he was on his way.

Of course, when I try to get back to the kitchen and continue my shift, working on a new batch of croissants, when I hear a bit of a scuffle outside.

Then a crash.

A fight was happening. I undid my smock and went back out onto the floor to see what was going on. Some tourist was beating on a purple haired local girl, near another local guy.

A really, really cute local guy.
Back to top Go down
http://bamboobones.tumblr.com
Aana
Aana

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:50 am

I was so nervous, I was almost relieved when the fight broke out. Note the almost- they better not break anything. Hopefully, they would provide a distraction whilst I think things out. A lot of the songs on the board were quite... how does one put it... raunchy? After what felt like hours, I'd found the perfect song. Street of Dreams, Guns N' Roses. Nothing too hard... of course, one would have to sing it a couple of octaves lower. There was no way I was even going to try match Axl Rose's vocal capacity. Only a fool would even consider it.

One problem- I'd need a guitarist. I could play quite well myself, but I was being paid to sing and dance. I glanced around- there was a pianist, a percussionist... I was beginning to panic, cursing about the lack of guitarists under my breath, when I heard a soft voice behind me.

"I think that's where I come in".
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:56 am

::Ken::

It seems as though I picked the wrong time to get some coffee. This place was bustling with people, and I got shoved even more. I politely excused myself, of course, each time someone rammed into my bruising shoulders, but on the inside, I was seething.

Could they not fucking see that I was walking here? Did I need to wear a florescent pink dress in order to been seen? Did I need to have flashing lights strapped to my forehead to alert these dense people of my presence?

No. I did not.

Instead, I sat in the corner and brooded a little, perking up a bit when someone got punched in the face - they probably deserved it. I figured I'd wait a while until the line calmed down to go up and order. The line wasn't moving any faster, so there was no use in waiting, surrounded by losers who couldn't go a day without a freaking cup of coffee...

... like me.

I chuckled to myself and watched the crowd a bit more, before I heard some music playing. It was kind of quiet at first and I strained to catch the lyrics, but it grew louder and louder. I craned my neck to see who it was, and I purred at the sight before me.

She had one fine ass.

::Jyou::

I pushed my glasses up further and fake smiled at whoever had just bumped into me and caused me to spill my newly-purchased cup of coffee. The waitress who had served me had flustered me a bit - I wasn't used to such beauty - and as a result, I honestly had no idea what kind of beverage I held in my hands.

There were no open seats available, so I carefully treaded through the crowd and found a patch of wall to stand against while I drank my steaming drink. The aroma coming off of it was teasing me and taunting me, but I wouldn't take a sip yet... oh no, I'd learned the hard way that you had to wait at least a few minutes before sipping at freshly-brewed coffee.

Burnt tongues were so overrated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Potgenie
Potgenie

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:05 am

Miyako

"What the FUCK was that for??" I shouted, turning my attention to the jerk who had punched me! It hadn't hurt that much, but the fact was the he had hit me for absolutely no reason at all.

It was some idiotic foreigner with a terrible accent. That only made me angrier...

I composed myself and walked over to him. He began to look more relieved, as though he thought I was appeased.

Right.

With a swift motion, so that nobody saw it coming, I had punched him straight on the nose. I heard a satisfying craaack and smirked. Take that, wuss.

Takeru

A brawl on my first day! I decided it was probably best to be ignored.

I frowned. My brother had had a sore relationship with Mum for years. "I moved out last week," I informed him, just to let him know that I wasn't the Mummy's Boy he thought I was. "I'm living in one those rented places down the street."

"Hey?" I turned and saw that the big-haired guy was waiting impatiently for me. I managed a smile. "E, sorry, could you repeat your order please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next