Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
D
::Ultimate::
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Dark Side. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:51 am

::Taichi::

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Sora." I was being polite. And this bitch was giving me the cold shoulder. Well that was rude.

Maybe, just maybe, I could make her jealous. Sora was always one to devote her full attention to me, and something in the pit of my stomach was craving that adoration.

I turned to the purple haired girl, Miyako and extended a hand. "Hi, I'm Kohaku. I understand you're name is Miyako. It means 'Beautiful child,' right? Such a nice name. It reminds me of my sister. Only... I think I prefer you." I bit my lip when she rolled her eyes. "Wow, that was corny, huh?"

She gave me that, 'no shit Sherlock,' look and I laughed. Was I actually getting nervous talking to her.

"Okay, let's start again. I'm Kohaku, and you are?"

To this she smiled, and I found myself doing the same... only there was a deep growl reverberating beside me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:20 am

::Yuri::

I wanted to slap myself. Scratch that. I want to slap Taichi. How dumb can he get? I may like to start fights, but I know if a girl can bitchslap your ass to the moon and back when I see one. And a very pissed-looking Sora-san definitely falls into that category. Oooookk. Time to step in. Step in Yuri-style, that is.

I reach into my trench coat and pull out a bottle of vodka. 145 proof. Strong stuff, for use in dire circumstances. I quickly pour a shot glass and hand it to Sora-san. "Alchohol makes the world go round," I chant. Sora-san takes the cup, but her knuckles are going white from clutching the shot glass too hard. I quickly pull an arm around her and draw her away from Dumbass Sr. and Miyako-san.

"I wish that idiot would grow up," I mutter.

Hey, what about that sprite attached to Daisuke? Just because I'm communist doesn't mean I can't believe in fairies. I reach out and pluck the Shelled Sprite from Daisuke's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 5:45 am

Jun

Where was he? I knew he had to be here! That scum! When I finally found him I was going to drag him all the way back home by the hair over his forehead. Let everyone that see laugh at him!

It was my birthday today; the party was great, but I was forced to end it early since my idiot of a brother had decided not to show up. The inner sister in me needed to make sure he was alright.

But of course he was alright. I knew that, I most definitely knew that. He had decided to ignore me on my birthday just so he could try and win back that tramp that dumped him.

What did he see in her anyway? He was too good for her.

The bouncers let me know she was in here. What a terrible club, and so many kids here. Back in my clubbing days we had class. And of course then I saw the Tramp, and she had no class at all. Her breasts were practically bouncing open, and some perverted blond was all but groping one of them with the hand he had over her shoulder.

I stormed up to them, "Where is my idiot brother?! I know he's here!"

Daisuke

Well, at least I hadn't made that big a mess of things. Looking at the Taichi-lookalike, he was at least becoming a bit friendlier. I thought of joining them. After all, he had invited me to hang out with him earlier when we met at the store, hadn't he? There was also Miyako there.

I stared at her admiringly. She was the only one today who had been kind and caring towards me. She was the total opposite of Hikari-chan, and I think I needed to be around someone like that right now. I took a few steps forward, but immediately paused.

The stranger was flirting with her. She was also flirting back. I had no place there. Yeah, sure I could abuse my Genie and make way for myself, but I wasn't that big of a jerk.

The drunk was making his way towards me now. I was hoping he wouldn't make a scene. Hikari still hadn't noticed me, and I really wanted to keep it that way.

When he passed by, he flicked Iori off my shoulder, and continued on. He acted as if nothing had happened. I assumed he was still drunk and he imagined Iori was merely his own hallucination. Regardless, I made a dive and caught the little guy in my hand before he managed to hit the ground.

I sighed, that idiot drunk was still causing me trouble. It was then that my frown turned into a mischievous grin. It was about time I had my revenge. I muttered to Iori, "That guy that hit you, I wish all his alcohol would disappear and that he'd be unable to drink again for the rest of the night."

I heard the clap of hands, and allowed my grin to widen. Revenge was sweet. Now to observe it in action...

I stood up straight, Iori took his place back on my shoulder, and I turned to the direction Yuri had gone.

I then froze. Blood rushed to my head in panic. I saw it.

My sister was there... with Hikari and Yamato-san. She didn't appear to have seen me, but she looked pretty darn angry. I jumped off to the side, hopping over the counter and landing on the floor beside Takeru in the bar. I peaked over the ledge to make sure I had gone unnoticed. Thankfully neither Jun nor Hikari had looked this way. Yamato sure had, and my eyes locked with his. I certainly hoped he'd keep his mouth shut...

Takeru looked down at me curiously, "What're you doing? ... and what the heck is that on your shoulder?"

I looked up at him pleadingly, "Hide me. Please."

Last edited by BenignUser on Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:40 am

I knew it when it happened. Similar to how I could sense the Motherland being insulted, I could sense when I've lost all my booze. I'm sure the fairy did it. I quickly excused myself from Sora-san, saying something about withdrawal symptoms, and ran off to find the fairy.

Spying a nearby bottle, I quickly swiped it, and went up to the sprite. "Look, I don't mean you any harm; take this bottle as a gesture of goodwill and restore my booze PLEASE."

The Shelled Sprite takes a look at me. I pull out my wallet and hand him 4500 yen. "Come on, before Daisuke notices me!"

The fairy takes the money and the bottle. And claps his hands.

Please work please work please work!!!!!

(How did I get booze when Daisuke's wish was that I couldn't get any? Well, I stole it, so it's not really mine, now is it?)
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:39 pm

::Willis::
Where had my cool gone? I didn't understand. Usually I could seduce someone in under four seconds, and that was when I was drunk. Yet here I was, stumbling over my words and keeping my eyes to the floor, just because of Blue. And what was even more confusing, I didn't mind.

I edged close to the bar, Blue in tow... I want pineapple juice...

::Hikari::
I laughed lightly at the dumb compliment. Everyone in the room could see I was dressed like a slut, and tonight, I was fine about it. I'd have plenty of time to regret it tomorrow.

"Thanks," I winked, if I was dressed like a slut, might as well act like a slut, "But I look better naked."

I got up and headed for the girls room, praying I could hold myself together until then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:10 pm

::Yamato::

Wow, she just might be as easy as I am. There's the queen of my heart... walking away. Was that last line an invitation to follow? Fine, I'd take it as that.

And right when I going to pursue her, I was stopped... by an irate looking woman. A woman of a different caliber than Hikari. Where Hikari had a pixie-like appeal, this one was curvy and had a nice chest.

I looked at her and smiled, all thoughts of following Hikari gone. "Hi, who were you looking for? Perhaps I can help."

Last edited by PrincessJaded on Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:08 pm

Jun

That tramp just ignored me. I knew I had always been right about her. Fine, whatever. I'd find Daisuke eventually. Wherever she went, the idiot was soon to follow.

Her boytoy seemed to be taking an interest in me. I looked him up and down. Yes, he was most definitely younger than me. I waved off his attempts, "Sorry, I don't go for the little ones."

His lip curled up in a half smile as he unsuccessfully tried to prevent it from twitching in annoyance.

Had I said something wrong?

Daisuke

What the heck was that drunk doing? He was causing too much attention towards me! If I get found out...

"I wish he'd just leave and go off and do his own thing with Sora-san before I get caught! I'm in enough trouble already."

And that was when Iori clapped his hands. I peeked backwards to make sure he'd left, but before I could confirm it my eyes caught Hikari moving towards us. CRAP!

I dropped down to hide below the counter, and looked back to Takeru. Iori had dropped whatever he was holding, but I didn't care enough to find out what it was; I was in panic-mode.

I whispered harshly towards Takeru, "Hikari's coming over! Quick, do something! She'll have my head!"
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:36 pm

::Ken::

We approached the bartender, and I figured I'd have what he was having, so I told the blond behind the counter for two glasses of pineapple juice... it did sound rather tempting at the moment.

"Shouldn't you ask me what I want before ordering for me?" Blondie enquired suspiciously.

I shrugged, confused, and replied, "Didn't you just say you wanted pineapple juice?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:07 am

No, I thought to myself, I just thought it really loudly... But it's all good. And good all was. The pineapple juice was cold and tasty, I had a "hot date" (or at least, I could pretend so) and there were no exes in the room. Yes. All was good.

Other than the fact my "date" was looking at me like I'd just skinned a baby rabbit.

"Um... Did I do something wrong..?"

Changing direction, I headed for the bar. Yamato had brought me a drink, so I might as well payback the favour. Also, I needed to talk to Miyako... and maybe Takeru...

I chose the end furthest away from the others- they all looked wrapped up in their own worlds; and I waved at Takeru, grinning when he came over.

"Hey, can you whizz me up two drinks?" When he asked what I wanted, I realised I had no idea. So I improvised. "Surprise me. Go crazy!" He smiled, walking over to the shelves... and tripped on something. Someone.

"Daisuke-kun?"
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:13 am

Daisuke

I've made up my mind. I now officially hated Takeru. He was just as bad of a friend as Willis was.

I gulped, having been caught by Hikari. I stood up straight, almost too fast as Iori nearly lost his balance and fell off my shoulder. "Uh... Hi, Hikari-chan," I stuttered, and tried to make light of the situation. "Fancy seeing you here, huh?"

I was trespassing. She hated my guts. She was also currently mentally unstable.

She was going to call the cops on me, I just knew it. And then I'd be spending the night in jail... why did everything bad have to happen to me? Maybe I should use Iori to get me out of this one...
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:14 am

I could feel it rushing back. Yes...yes...good... And along with that came the insatiable urge to go after Sora-san. I can't really explain it (besides the fact that all the girls in here look so damn sexy!), but I just have the urge to "do something" with Sora-san.

I put an arm around her. "Hey there. Still moping about the Dumbass?"
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:32 am

He was getting flustered, and I giggled. Not a girly giggle. A "hey, fancy seeing you here" giggle. It didn't even matter that I'd banned him earlier- he'd had the guts to show up anyway. Even if he was lying on the floor.

"Sorry about earlier, guess I was acting a little crazy." I stretched out a hand to him, "Are you going to get up?"
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:09 am

Daisuke

She reached out a hand to help me up - but I was already standing. Ah, the world through a woman's eyes; I'll never understand it. Still, she had a hand outstretched to me, and seemed to be waiting for me to grab a hold of it.

Wait... back track a second there. She wanted us to hold hands? Okay, breathe Daisuke, breathe... now is not the time to faint just because the girl of your dreams is putting the moves on you.

You still also have Jun to worry about. I bent over to the side to try and see behind Hikari. Jun seemed to be occupied with Yamato-san. I silently thanked Yamato under my breath. Now there was a good friend, completely unlike Willis or Takeru. I'd have to thank him later.

Speaking of Willis. The jerk was right beside Hikari with Rocket and neither of them had said a word to me. Pfft, whatever. They were nowhere near Yamato's level anyways.

But Hikari still had her hand stretched out to me. I stared at it for what seemed like eternity... when it was really only a split second. I had to consider this. She had apologized, sure. Still... just how trustworthy could she really be? I couldn't decide. She might turn on me at any second.

Iori had split into two. One of him was on each one of my shoulders, hovering near my ears. I noticed each one of them looked a bit different. One was dressed in pure white, with a halo and angelic wings. The other carried himself as devil red - tail, horns and pitchfork included.

"You must decide fast," the angelic Iori whispered to me, "You've been keeping the gentle young lady waiting for far too long. Take a hold of her hand..."

"Just look at her," the devil Iori spoke to me from the other side, "She's practically throwing herself at you. Those hot smoking breasts are just waiting for you to jump all over them. Grab that hand and ravage her."

"No," the angelic one spoke to me again, "You must be kind and gentle; that is the only true way to make this relationship work. Be true to yourself -"

The devil interrupted him, "Exactly, be true to yourself. You know you wanna rip what remains of that shirt off - "

"You should put your jacket around her instead!" The angelic Iori countered.

" - and stuff that bra up your -" the devil continued.

Enough! I mentally groaned. I'd take this one step at a time. I reached out, and grabbed a hold of her hand.

I smiled, and pulled her close.

I think she smiled, too.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:31 am

I sat there in utter and complete fury. It was one thing for my darling sister to walk around half naked in her own home! It was an entirely different case for her to do it in public! I fucking knew it! The little bitch was probably a fucking hooker at night. I wouldn't put anything past Hikari, that spiteful like whore!

It was one thing for her to fuck with strangers and their emotions but poor Daisuke! She really is heartless! But this wasn't going to be a treat for the little idiot either. He was practically drooling on her.

I slapped my hand against his cheek... hard!

"Hey, it you again!" I managed to bite out through my anger. "Why don't you lend the nice girl your jacket, she looks cold!"

Behind the words... I was screaming, "You little fucker, you lay a damn hand on my sister and it will be the last thing you ever fucking do! So help me, I will castrate you then feed it to you!"

It was the damn "little" joke again. Would I ever catch a break!?

I sighed and shook my head. "Whatever. Aren't you a little old for clubs anyway?"

Her eye twitched this time... oh, I struck a nerve.
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:50 am

Jun

That jerk! I felt the urge to slap him.

"Who're you calling old?! I'll have you know I'm still in my 20's."

He didn't need to know I had just turned twenty-five. "And I'm here looking for my brother. He usually follows around that tramp you were hanging out with earlier. Maybe you know him - his name is Motomiya Daisuke."

His brows raised, almost as if in recognition.

I waited a moment, but he didn't say anything.

Was he friends with my brother? "I'm Jun, by the way."

Daisuke

I reached up to rub my cheek. It was still sore from the hit Yuri had given me back in Miyako's store. But still, I was glad that the stranger had done so. I was lost in my stupor at being able to hold Hikari so close. It was almost as if I was following Devil-Iori's instructions.

I needed to be a gentleman, and cover all of the skin that just screamed SLUT. I nodded to the stranger in thanks as I slid my leather jacket off and slipped it over Hikari's shoulders. She hugged it closer to her chest, obviously grateful.

"You did the right thing," Angelic-Iori told me.

"Why didn't you crop a feel? It was the perfect opportunity," the devil whined to me on the other ear.

I ignored them, and reached out an arm in offer of a handshake towards the stranger, "I don't think we've met yet. I'm Daisuke, and this beautiful young lady here is Hikari-chan."

I spoke with obvious pride at having Hikari by my side.
Back to top Go down
xo.Daydreamer
::In-Training::
::In-Training::
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:45 am

::Sora::

I looked at Yuri, he was getting awfully close. And the alcohol on his breathe was nauseating.
Still, it was nice having someone this close to me. It was also good to hear that he knew Taichi's "secret", obviously he was intelligent.

I glanced over at Yamato. It looked like he'd moved on to an older woman already.
Damn, I had secretly been hoping he'd grow tired of Kari and come back to me...
I sighed and snuck another glance at Yuri. I guess he wasn't so bad... Heck, if I had more alcohol in me he'd probably be fantastic!

I took the bottle he was holding out of his hand and downed most of it, then looked at him again.
"Me, moping? Don't kid yourself! I don't "mope" especially not over someone as stupid as Taichi."
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 am

::Ken::

There was no way. There was just NO WAY it was possible... right?

To keep myself from hyperventilating, I took a sip of the drink and tried to relax my tense muscles, but the suspicions ran amuck in my mind, even as I attempted to not think of anything.

"Willis," I said solemnly, using his name for the first time, "what am I thinking right now?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:29 am

"Jun. Nice name. And would that be your late twenties... correct?" Her jaw dropped and her eye brows narrowed.

I smirked. That's right... wanna act like a bitch... you'll get treated like one!

"He's by the bar. I'm assuming you can see where that is." And I walked away leaving her and her angry glare behind me.

I had to force a smile because even though he wrapped in the jacket to cover her up... he still saw more than he should have.
"Kohaku," I stated moodily. "Excuse me, I need another drink."
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:59 am

Jun

"Yeah, walk away little one!" I called after him, "No wonder you're alone in this club! I'd like to see if you ever manage to get a girl with that immature attitude of yours!"

I allowed myself a grin when he froze mid-step. It was now time for me to walk away from him. The bar - where was it? I looked around curiously for it, and for Daisuke.

Daisuke

I had the strange sensation that I was being watched. I peered off to the side and saw that Yamato had begun walking away from Jun. I sighed; oh well, he kept her distracted as long as he could. I knew my sister wasn't the easiest person to be around. I had to wonder just what she said to get Yamato so angry, though...

"Something on your mind?" Kohaku raised a brow at me, "You look a bit distressed."

I turned to face him, "Kohaku-san, my life is in your hands... please try and keep the girl that's coming by occupied and away from me!"

Before he could respond, I grabbed Hikari by the hand and fled away from the bar. We entered the nearest door and I shut it behind me. I faced the doorway, my hands holding the knob tight and hoping there wouldn't be anyone trying to open the door from the other side. Hikari was behind me; we were both panting from the run. I only hoped Jun hadn't seen us, and that Kohaku would try and keep her busy.

"Daisuke-kun," Hikari spoke against my ear, and leaned forward to rest against the flat of my back. Oh how her voice was so seductive... "If you really wanted to be alone with me, I'm certain that there were better places for us to go to instead of the girl's bathroom..."

I froze, something caught itself in my throat and I found myself unable to respond.

"Now's your chance, buddy!" Devil-Iori nudged me, "Make your move, she's all yours!"
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:14 am

She really was a bitch! But not only that, she was a petty bitch! Fuck it, whatever. I walked toward the bar because that's where I'd seen Hikari wander off to, leaving the BITCH to stand there and stare. When I got there though, she was gone. I looked up and down the row of people standing there and caught my brother's eye as he struggled to keep up with the number of orders coming in.

Yuri was nearby with Sora? I hadn't paid much attention to her that night and an emotion I wasn't familiar with pulled at me. Was this guilt? Perhaps...

So I walked closer to them, only to find that they were enjoying each other's company too much for me to intervene. I just slapped Yuri on the shoulder as a friendly gesture and walked on. My options for the night had dwindled. Miyako was still there but she obviously, by the looks she was sending my way, didn't want to speak to me.

I got a good look at the people at the bar. Every single person I'd seen in the cafe was here, save for Mimi (she was always late), Hikari, and... Daisuke?

Jun (grr) was looking for him... where'd he run off too?

Putting two and two together wasn't difficult. Daisuke was missing, Hikari was missing... oh, well that wasn't cool... I don't do sloppy seconds.

Miyako it was...

"Uh."

What the fuck just happened? Motomiya Daisuke was in deep shit! He'd just taken off with my sister. MY sister. I was upset, that was an understatement, I was LIVID! But at the same time, a part of me knew that he adored and respected her. She was the one who'd probably molest him.

Then I remembered what he'd said... "My life is in your hands..." There was so much power in those words!

And then I got a look at the girl walking my way, the one he'd begged me to occupy... she was decent... Scratch that... she was fucking hot!

Well this night just went from hell to HELL FUCKING YES!

She'd be screaming that more than once tonight!
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:56 am

Jun

I walked towards the bar, but I couldn't see Daisuke anywhere. That damn blond must've lied to me; figures, judging by what I've seen from his personality so far he would be one to send me on a wild goose chase.

I turned to look for the blond, trying to judge if he looked amused at having me for fall for his ploy. When I finally saw him, I saw him heading to the bar as well. He was walking towards a cute young girl with violet-dyed hair. She actually looked a bit familiar; wasn't that Chizuru's kid sister? Oh what was her name... Miya... Miyabi-chan, maybe? I really couldn't remember.

But then I noticed the guy beside her was staring right at me. If I didn't know any better I'd swear he was undressing me with his eyes.

Hrm... the blond was walking in that direction.

I think it was about time I showed him how a real men get's the girl.

I began strutting towards the man at the bar. I came to a stop beside him, and leaned backwards against the counter. He turned to face me; but I spoke before he did, "Do you believe in love at first sight, or shall I walk by you again?"
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:01 pm

I'd had a lot of traumatic experiences as a kid. The most memorable -other than accepting a dare to have endure to snails "race" down my back- was having orange juice spurt out of my nostrils. It wasn't an experience I'd like to repeat, so I settled for chocking on my drink.

What- how- was he-

I decided it was best not to answer with words... If I was answering at all.

You tell me...

"Um... Daisuke? Daisuke? Dai?" He was mumbling into his shoulders- sounded like a moral dilemma. I frowned, he'd been daydreaming for nearly five minutes. I waved my hand in front of his face, but nothing. I was beginning to feel like a bit of a gooseberry. "I'm going to go get a drink, and then dance. So... I'll see you in a little while?" No recognition. Not even when I draped his jacket back over his shoulders. I walked out, closing the cupboard door carefully. Strange kid.

I headed back for the bar, looking for someone I knew. The redhead from earlier seemed wrapped up in Yuri's drunken attention, Miyako was talking to Takeru, who was serving two guys- Blue&Blondie, a guy who looked suspiciously familiar and... Oh yay. Daisuke's psychotic older sister. I jumped into the nearest spot before she interrogated me on her brothers well being, turning to my new best friend.

"We meet again, Ishida-sama."
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Miyako

I suppressed a yawn as Takeru hurried off to concoct more drinks. Taking another sip, I gazed around the bar. It was getting pretty crowded... Yamato was coming my way, but I wasn't in the mood for guys like him right now. I slipped into the crowd, looking around for somebody remotely interesting to talk to.

Then I caught sight of that guy who was in my store just now... I think his name was Dai-something, I couldn't remember. He kept glancing at his shoulders and muttering to himself. I tapped him smartly on the shoulder and he jumped, looking horrified.

"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
BertieTiger
BertieTiger

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:09 pm

:: Izzy ::

While all of this was going on, I had one of my "zone-out" moments. Of course, this caused the rollie I had been smoking to wither and die, falling to the ground, or on my sneakers.

When I came to, I found I was the only one sitting in the courtyard. I deced to go back in, and I spotted Dai..whatever acting wierd.

There was already someone trying to speak to him, but I decided to go over and see what was wrong.

Yeah, I know, it's been a while. Sue me Wink . I just lost track of the RP, and got a load of college work and personal bumf.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bertietiger
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Daisuke

I came back to my senses as soon as Hikari left, and followed her out right after. The door shut behind me, but I had already lost her in the crowd. At least nobody had seen that I had come out of the wrong restroom. I sighed irritably at the pest at my shoulder. Iori had formed back into a singular being now that the fun was over.

"If you had just kept your big dumb mouth shut," I muttered at him, "I wouldn't be in this situation."

He shrugged helplessly in response.

I felt a nudge on my other side, and jumped. I entered panic-mode again; I thought Jun had found me - maybe it would have been safer to stay inside the female restroom. I turned, and saw that girl Miyako from earlier. I relaxed upon her sight almost instantly.

"Oh, it's just you," I breathed out. She looked a bit miffed at the comment. I quickly added, "Er - sorry, I thought you were someone else..."

"Are you okay?" She asked, her brow raised in curiosity, "Feeling alright?"

I had to frown at the question, "I think I just got dumped... again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next