Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Dark Side. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 am

Jun

I actually felt somewhat disappointed. The blond idiot from before had managed to show me up before I had gotten the chance to let him know a thing or two. What was the point being here now with this bald Kohaku guy anyway? I didn't have anything else to say to him; I was still staring at the blond idiot and his dance partner - who was probably the only girl in this entire dump that was willing to spread her legs for him.

And it just happened to be the Tramp, too; Daisuke's old girl. That just added a bit more to my disappointment. She was nowhere near the standard I wanted for my little brother; so why the hell did Daisuke even want that damn slut?

Kohaku had noticed my silence, and called me up on it. I had to flush; it was embarrassing for me to admit that the only reason I was even here with him was to make some other guy jealous. Of course I didn't want him knowing that; I wasn't that big of a bitch.

"I'm not exactly thinking clearly," I told him, "I can't seem to find my brother anywhere and that Tramp over there is getting on my nerves."

He looked over to where I was pointing, towards the two dancing.

I didn't know why, but as soon as he had seen them his expression had darkened with undisguised fury.

Daisuke

Miyako-san had gone off to dance. I remained behind near the dark corners of the bar - I couldn't let Jun find me. Takeru appeared beside me.

I nodded to him in thanks for the drink - it was simply sparkling water again much like last time. I didn't really care; looking for alcohol hadn't done me much good before. I stared irritably at the boy-genie at my shoulder. I could wish for anything in the world - if my conscious were to allow me to. It sucked that I was prevented from doing whatever I wanted due to few self-made moral boundaries.

"Your brother's a really cool guy, ain't he?" I spoke to Takeru as I watched Yamato-san and Hikari dancing.

"I suppose," Takeru's brows raised at the question. He then added, "He can be a little cocky at times."

I snickered at the remark. Yamato glanced my way and met my gaze; it was almost as if he had sensed us talking about him.

It was a strange feeling that I felt when I saw him there, dancing away with Hikari-chan. It wasn't quite to the point of jealousy - possibly might have been envy, though. I couldn't be sure what it really was.

The realization finally hit me when I saw a flash of Hikari's smile. I don't think I'd ever seen her happier before.

It was admiration. Yamato-san was able to do something I never could. And he was able to do it with a lot more confidence than I could ever muster. He had the undivided attention of the girl that never cared enough to give me any, and at the end of the day it was she that wanted him, not the other way around.

For this, I admired Yamato-san. It was strange to admit it; the only other person that I had given even close to this level of admiration to was Taichi, and that was way back in elementary school.

I thought about getting his advice or possibly even his help in scoring another girlfriend, but I had already tried that earlier with Willis and I recalled that it had gotten me nowhere. I needed to improve myself; the solution wasn't in getting others to do it for me. This was also something that needed to be earned; it wasn't something I could simply wish.

I glanced towards where my sister sat with Kohaku. Perhaps I should go to her; I had avoided her all day and still to this moment hadn't wished her a happy birthday. I should apologize; it would be the first step towards the new me. Maybe it was in fact time to improve myself, to be more like Yamato-san...

... maybe it was also time to call it a night - before Hikari-chan changed her mind for a third time and had me tossed out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
D
::Ultimate::
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:22 am

::Taichi::

Keep it together, Taichi. Remember, she may act like a dude but she's a chick. You can NOT hit her! So if I can't fight with my fist... I'll fight with words. I didn't even bother to hide my anger when I spoke. "Do you even know her? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were jealous."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:20 am

Jun

"Jealous?" I repeated his words. "Of whom, exactly? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you knew one of those two. So who is it? Who're you trying to defend here, the blond idiot or the teenage slut?"

He didn't answer at first. I could see the blood rushing to his face.

I had to shrug, "Both are pretty bad choices. I know the girl. She's a tramp - dated my kid brother briefly. And from what I saw of the blond earlier, he's not much of a catch either."
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:53 pm

::Yamato::

I let my lips traced the curve of her neck up to her jawline. I kissed her cheeks softly before moving to her ear. All the while we danced. It was an amused laugh that escaped my mouth when her hair tickled my face. "I thought you said you couldn't dance, Ri-ri. Someone was being naughty."

My eyes traveled to the dancing bodies around us and I caught Sora's eye this time. She looked murderous.

"Ri-ri, I think someone's jealous of us, or at the very least... you."

She just kept running her mouth. It was like an endless tirade of bitch. This was exactly why I'd broken up with Sora, aside from the fact that the sex was lacking. She talked to fucking much.

That's when the idea hit me. If she was anything like Sora, this would shut her up.

I grabbed her wrist, hard, and yanked her close to me. Then I crushed my lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:25 pm

::Hikari::
His breathing on my ear was driving me crazy, I could faint with pleasure at any minute. So, to save my dignity I span around deftly and looped my arms around his neck. Can't kiss me now, bee-atch.

"Naughty?!" I opened my eyes wide and looked at him in shock. "And here I was considering you the perfect gentlemen. I'm surprised the words even in your vocabulary." I turned my gaze to Sora again, feeling disgustingly smug. "You know what Yama?" I lowered my voice conspiratorially, "I think I'd be jealous of me if I was her."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:00 pm

"That's probably the best compliment I've ever gotten. But I'm sure every guy in here is jealous of me right now, beautiful."

She was looking up at, her large brown eyes staring me down. I'd never felt like this. I was usually so in control of myself but she was making me feel like I was melting. Damn it! Why was this happening to me?! I was losing it!

"Hikari," I breathed out her name.

She looked at me expectantly and her tongues grazed the line of her bottom lip.

It happened before I'd even realized I'd lower my head to her.

My lips were against her soft ones.

Damn.
Back to top Go down
xo.Daydreamer
::In-Training::
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:30 am

::Sora::

I didn't even see it coming. I was minding my own business, glaring at Kari, and before I knew it, that WHORE was kissing him! That was it, I'd had enough.

I marched towards them, and turned Kari around.
"What the hell do you think you're doing, slut?!"
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:38 am

Jun

It took me a second to shake off the surprise. It was then that I realized there was something in my mouth.

I felt my lips curving into a scowl, and so I bit his tongue. It was light, not enough to injure, but hard enough to let him know I didn't appreciate the kiss.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:06 am

::Yuri::

Oh crap. Sora-san was seething at this point. She goes over to Hikari-san and Yamato, grabs Hikari-san and begins to yell at her. Shaking my head, I run over and attempt to play peacekeeper. Ironic, isn't it? Just three hours ago I was going around starting fights, now I'm trying to make peace between two people I just met.

"Um...Sora-san," I say. "You DO know that Hikari-san can kick you out, right? Let's just go to the other side of the club and pretend you didn't see anything. I'll buy you a drink to cool you down!"

I really hope Sora-san doesn't do something stupid. I hope Yamato doesn't decide to defend his dance partner too.

Now I'm thankful I have that pepper spray on the inside pocket of my trench coat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:42 am

I was too caught up in the kiss to pay much attention to the outside world. But all too suddenly, Hikari was ripped away. I blinked, trying to focus my eyes. Sora was standing in front of us, the murderous look stronger than ever and Yuri was trying to pull her away. But Sora had a firm grip on Hikari's arm.

"What's going on?"

Oh yeah, I'm a man of many obvious words.

I laughed, my lips still pressed against hers. When I pulled away I took in the look of repulsion. "Geez, woman. It wasn't that bad... on my part." I added under my breath.

Insults... every girls just loves them.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 am

I'm not quite sure why I decided to stop speaking and start signing, but here I was, making strangling noises while pointing at Hikari-san and Sora-san and trying to indicate to Yamato that we should pull them away before they start a bitch-fight. For some odd reason, I didn't know why Yamato was staring at me as if I were insane...

...oh yeah, it was probably because I look like an idiot waving my arms around.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:05 pm

You know the moments you'd like to get lost in? Do you find that they're always the ones that get abruptly interrupted? I do.

I was pissed, for more than one reason. First off, Sora had just destroyed the mood- thrown off my grove, as it were. Secondly, she'd called me a slut- bearing in mind I'd ruined my top trying to help someone, and she was dressed like a hooker (boob tube and a push up bra, anyone?) all of her own accord. Thirdly, she was touching me- her pincer-like grip on my arm was the most irritating thing I'd experienced all evening.

Nevertheless, I resisted the urge to punch her. Even though I wasn't working tonight, it wouldn't do to cause trouble at my workplace. So I settled for burning scorn- with a sunshine smile.

"What did I think I was doing? I thought I was getting a kiss from the most gorgeous person in the room. Speaking of my thoughts, I also thought in most cultures it was considered "bad form" to put your person in where it wasn't wanted- leading me to my next question: what do you think you're doing? And would you mind letting go of me, I don't know where your hand's been."

But in the midst of all the anger, I was elated. Because I'd really enjoyed that kiss- even if it had been cut short by some redheaded psycho bitch with one boob slightly bigger than the other (Taichi had gone into great detail on this fact).
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:45 pm

::Ken::

So, that's how it was going to be, huh? A battle of wits and cheesy pick-up lines? His Subway line was good, but it lacked the appropriate amount of cheesy-goodness that only I could produce...

Sidling up to a random girl, who was very non-descript and utterly boring in appearance, I said, "Hi, my name's Ken."

She glanced at me, giving me the once-over, before opening her mouth to reply. I immediately held my finger over her lips and whispered in her ear, "Shh - don't tell me... Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
xo.Daydreamer
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:57 am

::Sora::

What a fucking bitch.
Had she not seen me and Yamato earlier, AT HER CAFE today?!
I wanted to punch her face in, but Yuri was whispering frantically in my ear about how she could kick us out. Well, not so much US as ME.
I quickly thought about the consequences, and stopped myself, then she went and said the worst possible thing she could.
That was it. I started to go away, seeing the smug look on her face, but then I turned back around and punched her. Hard.
Boy, did that feel good.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:34 am

That was a pathetic excuse for a punch. I'd been hit harder by flies. But still, physical abuse was physical abuse, and as I couldn't retaliate... I reached into my pocket for my effects, and walked towards the exit. I found the first gorilla and pointed them in the right direction- hers. Then I went outside for my smoke.

I sat down outside, back against the wall, and rolled myself the perfect cancerstick. It was pretty hefty, but anger control and all that. I was half way through it already. Remember to breathe.

I laughed when Sora was finally pulled out of the club, kicking and screaming and cussing like a sailor with a gorilla on each arm. I smiled, waved and mouthed the word "BANNED" as clearly as I could in the neon light of the club.

::Willis::
The name "Daisy" always reminds me of cows... I left female number one and headed for number two. She was very short, dressed like a goth, and by far the sluttiest girl in the room. I risked the urge to gag, and released my next line...

"The word of the day is 'legs'," I growled softly in her ear, nearly throwing up. "Wanna come back to my place and spread the word?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Miyako

Quite out of breathe from half an hour of non-stop dancing, I escaped to the bar, eager for another drink, telling Izzy I'd rejoin him once I catch my breathe. I got myself a coke - it wouldn't do to get drunk, would it? - and sat back, watching in surprise as (was that Sora?) was dragged out of the club, kicking and screaming.

That really quite shattered the impression I had had of her earlier.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a blue-haired guy sidling up to a girl and I think I just heard one of the lamest pickup lines ever. I snorted on my drink, then hoped that nobody had noticed.

Takeru

I found myself grooving behind the counter, tapping on empty glasses and pretending they were instruments. Nobody was watching after all, and -

I heard what sounded like a cough and looked up at once. A very amused-looking someone was standing in front of me, one eyebrow quirked... The embarrassment!! I knew I was turning a brilliant shade of red...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:41 pm

::Ken::

I internally giggled at his line, but hoped he hadn't heard it... The girl I'd approached first seemed rather offended, so I scampered off, finding a tall, muscular manly-man who could probably beat me soundly with his pinky.

I could only hope he wouldn't take offense at what I was about to say to him.

I coughed, and said, "I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:03 am

Daisuke

I spoke with my sister. She was with that Kohaku guy. They appeared to be at each other's throats. I didn't want to intrude. I merely wished her a nice happy birthday and gave her a shameless hug in good nature. Kohaku seemed to find that amusing, but I didn't care. This was supposed to be the start of a new me.

I had told Jun that I was about to leave, but she wanted to remain behind for whatever reason. Maybe underneath the glares of hatred... the two had actually managed to hit it off.

I made my way towards the exit, when a commotion broke out behind me on the dance floor. I turned to look, and saw bouncers dragging Sora-san out. Hikari stomped by heading outwards, too, her cheek red from an obvious blow. Yamato-san stood behind, dumbfounded.

There was little he could do in this situation; there was probably little I could do either. Hikari appeared to be back into bitchy and insane mode again. I fought back a sigh, but the words escaped me regardless. "I wish she'd be just a little more considerate of other people's feelings..."

I knew I had said them, even though I hadn't wanted to... even though I wanted to move on from Hikari and never look back... but I didn't care at this point. I turned around and continued towards the exit as the commotion behind me erupted once again between Hikari and Sora-san. I didn't want to know what else had occurred.

Once I had stepped out, I allowed myself a stretch. I wasn't even dressed properly for a club - I'm surprised nobody called me out on it. Hmm... Iori had been strangely quiet lately, too. Did he feel bad about ruining my chances earlier?

A voice off to the side broke into my thoughts, "So he says, 'you're giving me a footlong,' and I'm thinking, 'yeah, kid, it's probably more of a 6-incher.'"

"Lot of lame-o's out tonight," a different voice spoke this time, "This one guy called me Daisy earlier. It's like, why don't you go off and pick a flower, ya wierdo..."

Well, they were certainly having a poor time tonight. I forced myself to let off a shrug; what did I have to lose? It was only a moment of hesitation before I proceeded towards the pair. I allowed myself a large grin and I came to a stop beside them, "Say, you two hear about the fight that just broke out inside?"

The two girls blinked at me. I immediately had their attention. The blonde one spoke, "Fight? What fight?"

"Oh, these two girls I sorta know - one's an employee here," I began the story, "Seems like they started fighting over a friend of mine. Their nails clawing at each other, hair being ripped apart left and right - the employee didn't have much of a top on either, I hear her boob fell out of her bra."

"That's pretty funny," one of the girls said; not the blonde one. This one was a redhead. That comment somewhat confused me. If it was funny then why hadn't she just laughed instead?

I shrugged, "Yeah, but long story short the bouncers came and broke them apart so now I guess my buddy's by his lonesome in there."

"Oh, that can't do!" The blonde girl said to me, "We should go over there and cheer him up!"

"Really?" I fought back a smile. All according to plan...

"Sure," the same girl responded, "My name's Alice, by the way. This right here is Ruki-chan. What's your name?"

My name? She wanted to know my name... she was interested in knowing my name. Score one for Daisuke!

Jun

"So that was your brother?" Kohaku asked me.

I shrugged, "Yeah, the adorable little bugger. Can't believe he decided to leave without that girl he's after."

"You mean Hikari?"

"Yeah, her. What a tramp."

My eyes drifted to where she had danced earlier. Well, speak of the devil. I let out a laugh, "Check it out over there, she's in a fight with someone."

Kohaku seemed to let out an irritating sigh. What was up with him? He seemed to get upset whenever I badmouthed that tramp. I wanted to ask him, right here and now, just what was his relationship with her?

I opened my mouth, but someone interrupted me. It was a shorter kid than I, probably around Daisuke's age. Hair on the dark blue side. He let out a cough and spoke towards Kohaku, "I play the field, and it looks like I just hit a home run with you."

I blinked. Kohaku decided to ignore him, but I wasn't about to let this go by. I nudged him in the ribs, "Say now, I think that kid right there is coming on to you. You should give him an adequate response."
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 am

I wasn't sure whether to be offended or flattered. For one, I'd never had a guy try to hit on me. Jun acted like a guy but physically she wasn't one. No, physically she was like the ultimate fuck doll. She'd be perfect... except she talked.

Had I strayed from the straight path, I'd consider the blue haired guy. He looked to be my sister's age, but he was a good looking guy.

I made the split second decision, stay with Jun or...

I smiled at Jun before looking at the guy, "So, is it safe to say I'm gonna score?"

The look on both their faces was priceless.

Last edited by PrincessJaded on Tue May 05, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:35 am

Ok, so I promised myself that I was going to try and be peaceful. I tried to stop a fight, and tried to resolve things before people got at each others' throats (why do so many people hate each other in here anyway?). I tried. And I have just reached my breaking point. Someone is going down.

I follow the thugs outside, and watch them toss Sora-san onto the street. Seeing Hikari (now officially Dumbass IV) make a big show of banning Sora-san made my blood boil. Creeping behind one of the bouncers, I swiftly smash the back of his neck with my patented Drunken Fist move #23 (Basically, that's an open-handed thrust into the collum hypnos for an instant KO.). I turn to the other thug and give him a face full of pepper spray. Then I turn to face Hikari.

"That was totally uncalled for. Let Sora-san back in or feel the wrath of my recently-acquired pepper spray."

(Collum hpynos probably does not exist. Collum is Latin for neck, and Hypnos is the Greek god of sleep, so I figured that it will be the name of a place people can hit for instant KOs)
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:02 am

I was frozen for a second trying to absorb everything. I didn't understand what had happened. Sora punched Hikari, Hikari didn't look the least bit fazed by the actual blow. Her eyes blazing with fury though. She walked away before I could follow. Then Sora's gettting dragged away. Yuri was gone now too. Nothing makes sense.

What the fuck happened?

I followed Yuri out the door where I seen him attack the bouncers. I could really care less about them. Big ups to Yuri for handling because truly, they were being too rough with Sora.

I finally spotted Hikari behind where Yuri now was and she was smoking. Nicotine does wonders for the nerves.

And then I heard Yuri yell at her. That set me off.

I grabbed him by the collar of his trench coat and yanked him backwards. He stumbled before gaining his balance. He looked at me, slightly puzzled by my sudden appearence.

I didn't contain my anger and yelled, "What the fuck do you think you're doing!? Are you fucking blind!? Sora hit her!"
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:15 am

I was so surprised, I nearly chocked on my cigarette. Nearly. But I've always been good at adapting t situations. I lost no time jumping up and removing the can of pepper spray out of Yuri's possession -why did he even have one, anyway?

Deciding not to say anything, I sat back down and waited for the testosterone levels to died down.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:08 am

(Oh by the way Diane, thanks for starting the fight so I don't have to!)

Damn. Deprived of my pepper spray and pinned up against the wall. Yamato has my arms pinned down so I couldn't hit him with any of my Drunken Fist moves. I could bite him I guess, but I have too much dignity for that. Hating what I was about to do, I quickly pray to the gods of manliness and testicular fortitude, then shove my foot up Yamato's groin. He goes down. Hard. Then I pull a trusty bottle of Cognac out and smash it over his head.
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:14 am

Daisuke

Oof. I nearly felt the very pain Yamato seemed to be experiencing right now. A kick in the groin was not a fun thing to experience. Well, at least it was a small target this time around... maybe it was even possible that the drunk had it missed because of its size.

Last edited by BenignUser on Fri May 01, 2009 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:17 am

(You're welcome, Matt!)

The world stopped.

I fell to the floor, my hands clutching the source of my manhood.

"YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!! I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"

There may have been more words involved, but my eyes burned, my balls were in my stomach, and there was blood rolling down my face.

Am I dead?

Last edited by PrincessJaded on Fri May 01, 2009 4:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next