Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Side. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:06 am

::Hikari::
Doctor-Boy from earlier was staring at me. How the fuck had he got here? And by the expression on his face...

"I am not scantily clad, my legs are completely covered! And it's not my fault my jacket's zip is half broken!" Ok, I was probably starting to sound like a psychopath, but I was beyond caring. Temporarily. I'd made a complete idiot out of myself, in front of three/four hot guys, and ditched the closest thing I had to a guy-friend... In less than five minutes. I was allowed to be a little urgh.

::Willlis::
"Yeah, I get that too... But usually it involves ripping my own/other peoples clothes off, not their vital digits."

I chocked on my cigarette. What happened to me being smooth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
D
::Ultimate::
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:00 am

::Yamato::

I parked my car about a block away from the club and stuffed my ID and a wad of cash into my pocket. I made sure to lock the door, you never know these days.

I made my way to the back alley, avoiding the people mingling around the front of the cafe. Didn't they know that this was how you got in?

I listened for the sound of the music that was usually thumping by now, but there was none.

I took out my cell phone and called my brother, he worked here so he'd be able to tell me what was going on.

::Taichi::

I walked out down the street by myself. I'd seen those flickers of recognition in Daisuke's eyes, I thanked Kami that I'd put in green contacts. That would seriously throw everyone.

Smiling wryly to myself I walked faster, then my cellphone rang. I stuffed my hand in my pocket and pulled it out. Daisuke calling....

Okay, so maybe he really did know it was me. I ignored it. Reflecting on it though, it might be better to throw him off.

So I sent him a text message.

You called, couldn't pick up. Don't feel well. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:00 am

::Yuri::

A bit of this, a bit of that, all to go into my secret mixture. I considered taking the maple syrup too, but decided against it, instead going to picking honey. Maple syrup is good, but is too sweet for what I have in mind. A few more items...

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Miyako-san screaming at this Mantarou person to come down. Using the distraction, I stuff a few of the more expensive goods into an empty pocket, then walk up to the counter to pay.

I smile at Mantarou, who I'm guessing is Miyako-san's brother. I lay a generous 3000 yen into his hand. "Keep the change," I say, "and tell Miyako-san that there's a really good club across the road. Enter by the side door."

I leave a slightly confused Mantarou and an equally confused Dumbass Jr. and walk outside to join the fun. Just for kicks, I shrug on my black trench coat (courtesy of the KGB) and don some mofia-looking shades.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
xo.Daydreamer
::In-Training::
::In-Training::
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:56 am

::Sora::

When I got to the café, I realized that everyone was standing around the front, which seemed weird to me considering nothing was lit up in the front.
Maybe if I kept my eyes peeled I would see someone I recognized from earlier today, and just follow them in.

After a while I noticed a group of people crowded around the convenience store across the way, and wondered what was going on. I squinted to try and see who it was, but was having no such luck. Damn I needed glasses. Then the shouting began and I realized someone had been trying to cut off his own finger. Strange, but who am I to judge? I'm practically a stalker, sitting around the entrance waiting for the first person I recognized.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a gleam of blond hair that could've only belonged to Yamato.
I considered following him around the corner, but then stopped myself. I didn't want to come off as desperate. Instead I tried to listen in on what was going on across the street. I saw Hikari yelling at the nerdy blue haired guy - Jyou?- from earlier and wondered what HE would have done to piss her off. I sighed and turned away, there had to be something better going on ! Why the hell did I even come back?!
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:28 am

Takeru

"Hikari!" I skidded to a stop in front of her, Daisuke close behind me. In a panic, calling for help had seemed like the best idea at that time... but now I felt kinda bad for leaving her alone. What had happened to her top?

"Are you okay?" I asked, squatting down next to her. I noticed a nervous looking bespectacled guy standing next to her. "Hi, you are...?"

Daisuke looked upset, worried, concerned and annoyed all at the same time. It was quite an expression. "Um, sorry for dragging you all the way here," I said. "I guess I just panicked."

Miyako

A new club? That was interesting. Mantarou told me what the Russian dude had said and I decided to go check it out. Odaiba needed a little more fun (and so did I, to be honest), if you asked me. I waved a hasty goodbye to Mantarou as he took over and headed back to the apartment to shower.

I put on a grey mini skirt and a midriff-baring tank top, throwing on an oversized, unbuttoned checkered shirt to complete the look. Tying my hair up into a messy ponytail, I glanced quickly at the mirror, grabbed my bag and left the house. As I walked, I passed by a shop with a loud sign: BODYART and felt myself hesitate. I had always wanted a navel piercing, and somehow, tonight felt like a good night for a change...

Ignoring the fact that I was terrified of any forms of pain, I squared my shoulders and enterd the shop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 am

Daisuke

"The name is Jyou," the man answered. "I work as a therapist at a mental asylum, and I believe that this young lady here is suffering from a nervous breakdown."

I brought my hand up to my forehead. I just couldn't handle all this. How could anyone expect me to fix this? I was surrounded by the insane.

I felt a vibration in my pocket, and reached into it to pull out my cell phone. It had a message from Taichi.

Apparently he was ill. I frowned; I suppose it was a case of mistaken identity earlier.

Perhaps this would be my chance to help Hikari get a hold of herself? I tried my luck.

"Say, Hikari-chan, are you feeling alright?" I bent down beside her.

She turned to look at me. Her response was the exhaling of cigarette smoke right in my face. My reaction was a lengthy cough.

"Hikari," Takeru frowned down at her disapprovingly.

"I think you gentlemen should let me handle this," Jyou spoke, "I'll have her quarantined and ready for professional treatment before morning."

I ignored the doctor, and continued speaking to Hikari. "I got a message from Taichi; he says he's not feeling well. Would you like to go home and check up on him?"

I silently hoped she'd accept my offer. She didn't appear to be in the right state of mind to be out here on the street at all. Perhaps I could even offer to fill in for her for the BASEment's opening so Takeru wouldn't end up shouldering all the work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:56 pm

::Jyou::

It was obvious this lady was in serious need of medical help, just like that psycho blue-haired masochist I had met earlier... come to think of it, I probably should have brought him to the asylum for some testing. If he turned out to be a threat to society - or himself - he needed to be locked away.

The two other gentlemen trying to help this young lady were attempting to coax her into going back home. I fidgeted, not feeling safe with all these insane people in the vicinity. I cleared my throat, trying to get their attention once more, and to voice my opinion on the matter, but it seemed as though I was being ignored.

::Ken::

I laughed, amused by his statement.

"Since when have pinkies been 'vital digits'?"

My headache was slowly receeding, bit by bit as more fresh air entered my lungs. The oxygen circulating through my system cleared away the throbbing pain, and I could concentrate much better now. I examined his relaxed features, and wondered whether he would mind if I jumped him right now.

Probably not.

Maybe.

Okay, he might get a little freaked out...

I sighed in regret.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:32 pm

I spluttered on my own cigarette.

"Go... see.... if my asshole of a brother is alright? I'll pass thanks." I smiled at the medical guy- I was not suffering from anything other than a giant pain in the neck who went by the name of Daisuke. "Me and Takeru have got to get to work now, so I'll see you later."

I walked halfway down the street before remembering something else- I turned back.

"Oh, Daisuke? Don't come to the club tonight. I won't let you in." I scurried off before I could get a reply.

A few minutes later, and Takeru and I were at the entrance- the entrance guarded by three shaven gorillas. We showed them our passes, and were let through... When one of them asked me to do the "guest list" for tonight. Apparently I could let in whoever I pleased... and kick them out, too.

This was going to be good.

"Takeru? I'll be in later."

::Willis::
Ken seemed to be lost in thought.... so naturally, I said the first thing that came into my head.

"You know what's the worst thing about Japan? No body jumps on you... Lustfully, I mean. It's kinda boring..." I nearly blushed at my own sentence, quickly I amended myself. "But hey, maybe that'll change later at the club tonight... What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 pm

::Jyou::

Dammit, there goes another patient! I'd have to find her later... it was a good thing I'd brought an extra straightjacket...

I blinked at him in surprise. Was he a mind-reader? Could he read my thoughts?

At this, I began to panic. He would know everything about me now! Like, that one time when I accidentally face-planted into the my teacher's gargantuan breasts during the middle of class when I got up to ask for a hall pass... and that other time, when I started keeping a diary but my mother found it and sent me to a therapist because she thought that her son was too girly.

I tried to collect myself. It would do no good to have a panic attack in the middle of the sidewalk. I cleared my throat and said, "Perhaps... one never knows what might happen..." I threw in a wink for good measure, and tried very hard not to think.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 pm

The wink caught me off guard, I have to admit... And I had to concentrate very hard on keeping my thoughts in clean places. The fact that Ken was now looking very distant and distracted wasn't helping.

So, as loud as a man could think, I started playing the song "Caramelldansen" in my head... Turning the volume up as I went... This is awkward...
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:14 pm

"What the fuck is that?" I asked in confusion. He gave me a similar look. "That song that you're humming," I explained, "I can barely hear myself think over all that ruckus."

He continued to stare at me blankly.

I huffed and looked up at the clouds, wondering why he was being so obtus about it, and thinking that the clouds looked a lot like a toothbrush at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:18 pm

That was weird. I wasn't humming, considering I'd been holding my breath... Concentrating. Oh well, maybe I was humming without air? Or thinking so hard he heard... But that was impossible.

"You know, your right. I think that formation over there," I pointed to some clouds left of the "toothbrush", "Looks a little like a duck chocking on a rock..."
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:26 pm

Daisuke

My eye twitched. Asshole of a brother? How dare she badmouth Taichi-san. And in front of me, too! With no remorse whatsoever!

Yes, Takeru was right. Hikari had gone insane.

She stalked off, pulling Takeru along with her. She let me know I wasn't to come to the BASEment. Whatever, last time I offer my services to help her out. It's not like I wanted to go, anyways.

... I did silently hope Takeru would keep an eye on her.

I was very enthusiastic this morning. I really was. I was thinking we'd finally get back together. Willis was a major flop in that sense, and then the drunk ruined any chances of making a good impression.

I turned to the doctor. He was holding up a straightjacket. "Jyou, was it?"

He nodded at me.

"I leave the crazy cat lady in your hands; hopefully you'll have her wearing that before day's end."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 pm

The little shit was ignoring my phone calls! When the hell did he start doing that!? Fuck it, I don't need him to get into this place.

Someone was stumbling down the alley coming toward me.

"Speak of the devil," I mocked. "Hey, little brother. I was trying to call you and-"

But I stopped when I seen her. The waitress from earlier. The cute one and she looked sexy. Absolutely fuckable!

Breathe Yamato, she's probably underage. No... no she couldn't be! If she were, then she wouldn't be working at the Velvet Glove, let alone trying to drag my brother into BASEment.

"Hey, Hikari, right? I didn't know you'd be here. This night just got a whole lot better."

I hoped it worked. He'd probably ruin this for me. Someone in the back of my head was nagging at me though, something he said earlier about Hikari and the drunk. But knowing Dai, he wouldn't let anything happen to Hikari. One, because he was completely infatuated with her, and two, because he knows I'd kick his sorry little ass if anything ever happened to her in front of him.

Let me clarify something, I don't like my sister, but I do love her.

I could see the cafe a few blocks ahead, a small line already forming.

Apparently, the once treasured secret of this city was now public knowledge. There was more people than I'd ever imagined. And that was perfectly fine. I could blend into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:01 pm

I recognized the guy from somewhere... And he was cute. I cocked my head to one side, keeping calm- I had a job to do. The gorillas were already on alert. Sheesh, what is this place?

"Hey there. And yes, that would be be. Feel free to shorten it to any nickname you like." I flashed a smile, feeling at ease already. "So, are you here for BASEment?"
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 pm

I let a soft chuckle escape my lips. "I was considering it. But I think you just helped me make up my mind."
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:12 pm

I smiled, glad I'd learnt to control my blushes. Now was not the time. I rolled myself yet another to calm myself.

"Well, you can go right in now if you like. No one else is here yet though..." I scowled at my lack of tobacco, temporarily distracted.

I managed to restrain the urge to stomp with displeasure.
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:15 pm

"Don't know what you're talking about... it's so obviously a chicken with its head cut off." I amended. I paused, wondering how he knew that I'd been watching the clouds... I was usually a very subtle person, and this latest discovery startled me.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:22 pm

I watch Yamato exchange a few words with Hikari-san. I resisted the urge to punch his lights out. I didn't want to start a fight just yet. When he goes downstairs, I take my cue.

"Hello, Hikari-san," I say, casually walking up and folding my sunglasses. "I am here for the BASEment."

She looks at me unconvincingly. I can imagine her thinking am I about to let a drunken brawler into the club? I smile, and press 2000 yen into her palm. "No worries, Hikari-san, I am completely sober. May I please go in?"
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:24 pm

She didn't look too pleased that Yuri was here. I nodded my hello to him and he glared as I casually slipped my arm around her shoulder. "I'd love to go in now, will you be coming with me?"

(Game on, Matt!)
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:32 pm

(I lost track of who I know and who I don't, so I'll pretend I know everyone.)

Hikari-san still didn't look too pleased, but at least she wasn't calling security. While waiting for her to wrestle with her decision, I look at Yamato, who DIDN'T go into the nightclub as I thought. He smiled at me and wrapped an arm around Hikari-san. Taking a quick look at both Hikari-san and Takeru, I smile back at Yamato (a.k.a. Dumbass III) and give him my biggest grin, and giving him the finger underneath my KGB trench coat.

(All in good time, Diane. All in good time.)
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:53 pm

"No, look at it from a 90 degree angle... There!" I noticed I was leaning very very close to Ken, my head practically on his shoulder.

Keep your thoughts clean, for fuck sake Willis!!

The blond's arm was unusually warm... Or at least, that's how it seemed compared to my meager experience. I gave Yuri the once over... Somehow, I knew I'd be regretting this later. I nodded at him, slipping the note into my inside pocket. He strode in, and I was already regretting my decision. But, it was better than Daisuke. Hey, maybe he'd get the idea if he saw me in the arms of a total stranger.

And that's when it really hit me- here I stood, snugly wrapped up in a random (admittedly hot) guys arms. I shrugged inwardly. First time for everything. Better enjoy it whilst it lasts... I gazed down the alley, looking for more potential customers. Nothing. I could go inside...

After instructions to the gorillas on not letting Daisuke in, with a clear yet detailed description, I reckoned it was safe.

The blond's arm was unusually warm... Or at least, that's how it seemed compared to my meager experience. I new if I made eye contact with this guy, I'd lose my cool completely. Now was not the time to turn to mush.

"Yeah, lets go..."
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:26 pm

I kept my hand wrapped tighly around her waist. Yuri stumbled down the steps ahead of us and I could hear Takeru grumbling darkly behind.

We reached the bottom and the large room hadn't been filled yet. There were many dark, secluded corners and I made mental note as to which ones looked most comfortable. The music was barely started, a slow bass pounding, making the floor beneath our feet vibrate. It was an all too familiar sensation but by the looks of it, I had a clubbing newbie at my side.

Yuri was already walking to the bar. Surprise, surprise.

Takeru suddenly disappeared and it was Hikari and I alone. "You want a drink?" I asked kindly.

She nodded her head but refused to look up at me. I leaned down, way down, she was short but I liked them petite, and whispered in her ear. "What's wrong, baby?"

Was that a shiver?

I was crossing the street when I noticed the hot body. Dayum, who was that? And then she turned around and I surpressed a groan. It was Sora! She was going to go to the club too!? Fuck me! This shit was beginning to get ridiculous, my carefree attitude was dying... quickly.

I just walked on. Some alcohol always loosened me up, maybe I'll get a drink as soon as I get in. And then I pumped into a blond who was staring at the sky, examining clouds with a blue haired dude.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:40 pm

I look up from my drink. It wasn't too strong; enough to keep me entertained, but not enough to get me drunk.

Dumbass Sr. was heading towards me. I nod at him and hand him a drink. "Don't worry, I didn't put anything in there." He accepts the drink and we break into idle conversation, waiting for others to arrive.

"How's life," I ask.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:45 pm

I did not shiver. No. I wasn't the kind of girl that melted over a guy. Even if it was a really, really, really pretty guy. I smiled up at him- it was easier inside, the gloom made me feel more comfortable in myself. And my very, very see-through top. Never had I been more pleased to wear a jacket.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just have the worst feeling Yuri is going to try eat your spleen or something...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next