Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
xReadItAndWeepx
::Rookie::
::Rookie::
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Dark Side. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Rosa

Ow. Some idiot just tripped on my foot.

And she's in the arms of confused but hot blond guy.

Things like this never happen to Dean Winchester.
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:49 pm

::Ken::

My tongue barely had time to reach the tip of my nose before she spun around and grabbed me, dragging me away from my foaming cup of melted marshmallows. I whimpered and glared at her cat (as a silent warning to stay away from my beloved drink) as we rushed out the door and across the road. I tried to tell her that we needed to hurry, because the marshmallows would get soggy if we didn't get back right away, but I don't think she heard me...

We entered the building across from hers - no doubt what she had been staring at from the window - and my eyes swept over the foyer, noticing how elegantly it was set up, and how familiar it looked...

[P.S. Umm... does anyone know what happened to Jyou... 'Cause I think I lost him... Sad ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
D
::Ultimate::
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:53 pm

(Tbh, I have no idea where we left of. Some I'm just gonna wing it.)

::Taichi::

Falling...

It's an interesting feeling. There's nothing around you. You're body is just slicing through the air. Try as you might to grab a hold of something, there's nothing. Nothing but air. Thin, thin, ungraspable air.

So I'm pretty sure I'm going to die. It's a long ways down. Will anyone even notice me there? How long am I, I mean, is my body going to lay there before anyone finds it? I really hope I'm not like rotten when they find me. That would suck. I'd look all retarded.

Maybe I could angle myself just right, I'll look pretty cool when they find my body. Face up would be good. If I smashed face first into the pavement, I wouldn't look too pretty... Damn, this is eff'd up! I'm going to die!

"You're not falling," a snide voice interrupted my frantic thoughts.

I hadn't noticed that I closed my eyes. I cracked one open and smiled. I was standing on a ledge looking into the apartment of the big party.

"Huh, thanks." And... I think I just fainted.

::Yamato::

I stared back and forth between a slightly smirking Yuri and a cautious Daisuke who was pulling off my purple pants better than I did. Well, that's no fair. Ah, time to be the bigger man, Yamato. You are going to be helping the less fortunate, or in Daisuke's case, the utterly hopeless.

"No one is going to be hurting anyone here, boys," I assured them both. "As a matter of fact, from here on out, tonight is going to get interesting. Tonight, gentlemen, we're gonna be famous."

They both looked at me uncertainly.

People should know by now... never underestimate the lengths Ishida Yamato will go to get what he wants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 am

Daisuke

Famous? I had no idea what Yamato-san was talking about. Sure, two hunks like us would be doing fine with the ladies, and Yuri would be our foreigner mascot, but I didn't see how we'd be getting anywhere tonight. He was probably just exaggerating; trying to make us feel at home in his apartment.

... or maybe he was trying to make me feel better about being forced into wearing his Superman undies.

"Ignoring that," Yuri began. He turned to me. He prodded my shoulder with his index finger as he asked his question, "and speaking of that car accident... how are you still standing?"

Yamato seemed to be looking at me with curiosity, too, "That's true! You were carried off with a stretcher just an hour ago."

I frowned. I didn't quite have a proper answer for this. I didn't even remember much about the accident. It must have been Iori though.

Oh! Iori! I had almost forgotten about him. Where was he? I turned around, taking a quick glance outside...

... and right at that point I saw Taichi-san collapse into the apartment from the open window.

Well, I thought, that's one way to crash a party.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 am

Miyako

I prised myself off the blonde, my face a lovely shade of red. Everyone was staring. This sucked!

"Uh... heh heh! Anyone thirsty? Erm, drinks!" I giggled and pranced off.

A sudden noise alerted me and I turned to see the brown-haired guy from earlier land through the window and right smack onto the floor - on his face!

Well, at least this overshadowed my previous embarrassment. I decided it was best to hurry over and help - I had experience in first aid after all.

"MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY! FIRST AIDER COMING THROUGH!"

Takeru

Was that Tai - I mean, Kohaku?! Damn, why did this new gatecrasher (or should I say windowcrasher, hehehehe - okay, not funny) have to look so much like Taichi?

A crowd was already fast gathering around him, and the screaming purple-haired girl told me that at least someone with medical experience was able to help. I turned to the small group next to me - my brother, Daisuke and Yuri. I scowled at his presence. Yamato may have forgotten who made him temporarily blind, but I certainly hadn't.

"Becoming famous?" I snorted. Yamato and his ideas... they got crazier with each passing one. "What in the world are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
Catching Rain
Catching Rain

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:56 am

::Lara::

I really regretted coming to this party.

I mean, I'd heard that it was an open-door party, that pretty much anyone was allowed to come. And I'd heard that Yuri was going to be there, too, so at least there would be someone I know. But...

Seeing a man with a mane on his head larger than the head itself crashing through the window not only scared the shit out of me, but it also served to remind me that college-age people plus alcohol never ended pretty. Which is why I was currently drinking soda and not hard liquor, like most everyone else.

And the girl who was screaming her lungs out about something to do with first aid wasn't helping the increasingly noticeable throbbing in my head. I sighed.

It was going to be a long night.

(Did I do this right? I just kind of jumped in... D: )
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/891682/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 am

::Yuri::

Damn it...Takeru's being a bastard, trying to pick a fight. Well, if he wants a fight...I began to pull a switchblade out of my trench coat...

...when I see Lara sitting there. I quickly stash the blade back into my hidden pockets, and pull a bottle of vodka out instead.

"Hey, Lara," I say, walking over and crashing down beside her. "I know you don't drink alchohol at parties, but really, girl, you don't know what you're missing."

I pull out two shot glasses and serve the vodka. "Ice cold, just like the way it was back in the Holy Motherland"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
Catching Rain
Catching Rain

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:05 am

::Lara::

I can't decide whether Yuri's scheming something or whether he's geniuinely trying to get me to loosen up a little. He can get a little... iffy, when he's had his share of vodka, and probably mine too.

But I suppose one shot couldn't hurt. I sighed and held my hand out to take the offered glass.

"Thanks, Yuri," I toast, and throw my head back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/891682/
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:24 pm

::Jyou::

I had been half-way home when I'd realised that I'd forgotten my watch at that nightclub. Knowing that I'd need it the next day - and not wanting to forget about it - I turned and retraced my steps. As I passed by more and more apartment buildings, I came to the obvious conclusion that I'd taken a wrong turn, as this was most definitely not the street I'd been walking down before.

Scratching my head and glancing left and right, I heard the screams of a young lady straight ahead. With trace amounts of alcohol still gushing through my veins acting as my supply of courage, I sprinted off to save fair damsel in distress.

::Ken::

Kari pulled me towards the elevator, babbling about the party we were going to. Yamato was the name of the party's host, and I thought that it sounded familiar, but one could never be certain. As the elevator doors dinged, I nearly tripped in shock at my sudden epiphany.

"Uh..." I stammered, trying to tell her what I'd figured out.

She barely glanced at me while jamming one of the numbered buttons and I miraculously stopped myself from pressing all of them as she asked, "What is it?"

"Well, it's just that... I live on the seventh floor of this apartment building."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:38 am

Daisuke

Takeru walked by and grabbed Yamato's attention, and now the two were arguing over the silliest of things. The top of which was why I was wearing what I was wearing and what Yamato was thinking when he had given me these clothes.

What was Takeru's problem anyways? I didn't care what I wore. 'Sides, it's not like it looked bad or anything. And to top this all off Yamato and I were having a conversation! How dare he come by and interrupt us.

Yuri had also decided to leave our little trio. I trailed after him until I saw him stop by a pretty young lady. Another foreigner. I've certainly been running into a lot of those today. She didn't seem quite comfortable around him, but I could tell he was slowly winning her over.

And of course without my two buddies around... I was left here on my lonesome. I suppose I could have gone to check up on Taichi, but he was already being surrounded by people. There was Miyako-san leaning down beside him, and right by her was that French girl, Sora and... Willis? When the heck did he show up?

There was another girl around. She looked just as left out of everything as I did. I took careful notice how much she was eying Takeru. A secret crush? Maybe, but she's just looking awkward standing off to the side and ogling him like that. I wish she'd get some courage go talk to the guy.

And that's when the light bulb clicked. This party was a mega snooze fest, and I decided it was going to be my job to turn this whole thing around. Now, where was that Iori?

I walked to the nearby window and grinned. There he was, floating just outside. I let him in and immediately sprung to action. "My dear Iori," I began, "You've picked a wonderful time to join us."

He looked a bit uncertain at my tone, but I merely grinned. I'm sure my lips were widening along the entire length of my jaw. I continued to speak to him, "We're about to have a little fun."

He landed on my shoulder, and I turned around to survey the room. The short and tanned brown-haired girl that was crushing on Takeru would be the first to face my wrath. I nudged towards her, "I wish she'd stop staring and actually go talk to Takeru already. She's been giving me the creeps."

One clap later I turned my attention elsewhere. Miyako-san was somewhat panicking. I grinned, knowing full well what she wanted. She'd been hanging around every single guy she'd come across today, "I wish she'd just pick someone and let 'em know she's available!"

I nodded in triumph when she began performing 'CPR' on Taichi-san. Both Willis and the blonde girl looked a bit shocked at the view. Sora looked a bit miffed; she does indeed look quite jealous. I could only wonder what Taichi would be thinking when he awoke from his little slumber. I briefly considered waking him up right now, but I figured I'd let the events play themselves out.

For my final wish I turned towards Yuri and the other foreign girl he was with. I shook my head. Yeah, sure, they were smiling and sharing drinks, but the dude was taking it way too slow. I pointed in their direction, "I wish he'd make his move already. She's not going to be waiting all night, y'know?"

Iori clapped once again, the wish made.

I was prepared to sit back and enjoy the show. Then again, not much happened involving me, did it? I was still kinda on the outside looking in, wasn't I? I had to sigh. I turned to Iori; my voice was rather gentle this time, "It's kinda funny for me to say this... especially after everything that's happened to me today..." I paused for a moment before continuing, "But I do kinda wish Hikari-chan was here."

I turned to Iori. He wasn't granting this wish, nor did I expect him to. He merely shrugged in my direction.

I collapsed to a nearby chair in defeat. It was then, for a brief moment, that I thought I heard footsteps coming from outside in the hallway. I briefly wondered if it had just been my imagination, or if not... well, who exactly were the new arrivals going to be?
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:24 am

::Yuri::

I hear the distinct clap of a faerie-sprite-creature and suddenly, I felt the sudden urge to make this woman mine. I did the only thing I could.

"Excuse me, Lara," and before she could react, I leap out the window in a dramatic-yet-dangerous fashion, landing safely due to my years of intensive Krav Maga training. Faster than a MiG-35 I rush over to a nearby jewelry store and smash it open. Before the alarms could ring, I was in and out with the one thing that could secure my future.

In a flash, I was beside beloved Lara once again. I kneel before her and held up a diamond ring.

"Lara," I say. "Will you marry me?"

Somewhere behind me I could hear immaculate music playing. It could be just the vodka, though.
Back to top Go down
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:04 am

::Yamato::

"Takeru, really, let's not kill the evening. Bro, just enjoy yourself. Have a drink. Buy a hooker. Impregnate someone! I don't give a shit what you do! But I almost died tonight. I'm beyond holding grudges. Wait a minute... go into my room, get the gel that's on the dresser, and do something about that mop you call hair!"

Takeru mumbled something but I just winked at him. There was so much chaos errupting in my small apartment. There were people half-naked in the corner, some guy was dead on my balcony, some girl was staring at Takeru like she was going to eat him, and Yuri - "Where is Yuri?"

Daisuke ignored me and Takeru grumbled as he walked toward my bedroom.

"I'm gonna get another drink, you want one?" Daisuke shook his head, almost as if I were interrupting something, little prick.

I made my way through the group of people, dead set on the ice cold beer that was in my fridge. I got halfway there then I spotted my Russian terrorist, on bended knee. What the shit!?

I kept walking without seeing where I was going until I bumped into someone. I looked down at the rather pretty face and smiled. But her face looked eerily familiar, like I had literally just seen it. My gaze flew back to the girl Yuri was presenting with a diamond ring.

From the silky blonde hair, to the crystal blue eyes, even the shy smile... they were the same girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Daisuke

I sat back and enjoyed the moment. Chief of which was Yuri performing some superhuman feats. Yamato had randomly decided it was time to get drunk, but I had my attention fully focused on the chaos I had created.

And of course when Yuri came back and did... umm... exactly what he did...

Well, I did the only action that could possibly describe my feelings after seeing such a random thing committed in front of me.

Facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:34 pm

{Woah guys, we totally abandoned this... Shall we have another go at starting it back up?}

::Hikari::
Ken mumbled something at my shoes.

"Um, what?" I really must be giving the impression of a grade A simpleton... Or perhaps a lunatic.

Ken opened his mouth again to repeat himself, but I was nearly overwhelmed by a wave of nausea... It was like off-milk and beer combined. I thought I was going to faint, when we finally stumbled out of the elevator doors and right into...

Daisuke?

::Willis::
Now that Purple was busily chewing the face off the guy who'd just fallen through the window, I felt a little abandoned. But rather the wallow in self pity, I decided to do a little exploring. I dodged the various throngs of people - was someone proposing?! - and threw myself through the first door I could find. Literally, threw.

Luckily it wasn't a bathroom or anything, and there were no screams of "GET THE FUCK OUT!", I assumed it was safe to proceed.

I felt the wall for a light switch. Plnk.

Oh.

My.

God.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:12 am

:Yuri:

I found myself lying in a gutter. I'm not quite sure how I ended up there, but fact is, I'm lying in a gutter, in a ridiculously oversized and flamboyant cow suit (seriously, who thought of THAT?), and worst of all, with no booze. I wonder who could have taken my booze...?

My eyes widen as strange images begin to fill my head: picking a fight with someone wearing goggles -- no, TWO goggle-wearing freaks -- then getting kicked out a bar (and of course, I vaguely remember a fight there too), a house party, milk, a genie-from-a-beer-bottle, breaking into a jewellery store, and--

OH SHIT!

Did I just PROPOSE to someone??

I reach into my pocket for some booze to help me calm down... just to remember that it was gone.

Ok Yuri. Calm down. You spent years in the Air Force. This can't be worse than boot camp. Deep breaths. Booze. No, deep breaths. Booze. NO DAMN YOU, DEEP BREATHS!

And stop hyperventilating!

And stop talking to yourself, Yuri!

Oh crap.

Must.

Get.

BOOZE.

I hit the floor running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 23 Icon_minitime