Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
xo.Daydreamer
::In-Training::
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Dark Side. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:19 am

::Sora::

My arms were really tender now, those security guards were friggen tanks.
I poked my arm, a bruise was definitely forming...

I heard something going on behind me and turned around, the security guards were down, and now Yuri and Yamato were fighting. I wasn't particularly surprised to see Yuri fighting, but the fact that - from what I could tell - Yamato had started it.

Just when I thought Yama was winning, Yuri canned him.
I can honestly say that was something I hadn't been expecting, not from a guy at least.
I sat in shock as I watched Yamato go down.

Did everyone feel the need to fight today?!
Not that I was one to talk...
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
::Ultimate::
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:28 am

Takeru

I craned my neck to see what the source of the commotion and gasped in horror when I saw Yuri smash Yamato's head with a bottle. He may be a jerk sometimes, but he was still my brother! Abandoning my half-mixed drink, I squeezed my way through the crowd and over to the fight.

"What the hell are you doing??" I yelled at Yuri, bending down to see the extent of Yamato's injuries. I've never been good with blood...

Last edited by Potgenie on Fri May 01, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:42 am

::Yuri::

I turn away from the suffering Yamato, trench coat billowing out behind me (don't I look cool like that?). I also put my shades back on.

"Relax," I say to Takeru. "the cognac will clear any infection. Besides, there's probably more cognac running down his face than actual blood."

I toss a rag to Takeru, who goes and tends to Yamato's wounds. I may be a violent fist-fighter, but I consider myself to be an honourable opponent. (Anyone who doesn't agree with that gets Drunken Fist move #1: Fist in Face).

I turn back to Hikari/Dumbass IV. "Now, where were we. Ah right, you were going to let Sora-san back in."

Then I see the pepper spray in her hand. Crap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 4:49 am

Takeru

What nerve! I grabbed the cloth, but inside I was fuming. Tending to Yamato's injuries was priority right now but oh, he would pay later, I would make sure of that... the jerk didn't even apologise!
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:36 am

::Hikari::
I was overwhelmed by a wave of- it was almost empathy. I say almost, because... Well. I started feeling sorry for Sora, even if she was a psycho bitch. I began to pity Yuri, because anyone who acted that "macho" was obviously lacking in the trouser department.

And now the Russian-Neo was instructing I let Sora back in. I weighed the can of pepper spray in my hand. He was quiet.

"Ah, ready to shut up and listen now, are we? Good. Let's rewind events, shall we?" I glanced to see how Yamato was doing, Takeru seemed in control. Still, I'd make this quick.

"Sora comes up out of nowhere, screaming and shouting, slaps me in the face. You yourself were the one who gave me the idea of having her kicked out."

The idiot opened his big mouth to interject, but I simply sprayed pepper in it.

"I'm sure what you were going to say would've been enlightening, but right now, I'm talking. Got it? Good. Then, after that you assault my friend. And to top it all off, you talk to me as if I was 7 years old."

He blinked, opening his mouth again... I waved the pepper spray.

"Now, are you going to fuck off, or do I call the police?"

Last edited by SugarSpiral on Fri May 01, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reads better now yes?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:57 am

Must. Not. Show. Weakness. My mouth was burning. I'd shoot her now, but the people at customs confiscated my AK. Apparently it was a dangerous weapon. Who knew?

Back to the situation at hand. It's taking all of my willpower not to cry, or run and get twenty litres of icy cold water. Giving her one last cold like, I walked off into the night.

I'll be back.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:01 am

I watched him leave, making sure he didn't sneak back into the club. Once he was safely out of sight, I ran over to where Yama and Takeru were. Takeru glanced up as I approached, but the older boy made no move. I stopped a few feet away, wondering if I'd just make the situation worse.

"Yama..? How are you handling?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:04 pm

Takeru

It was a relief to see Yuri leave... if he stayed for any longer, who knew what I'd eventually do to him? I certainly wasn't feeling myself right now.

I glanced back at Yamato. I wasn't sure if he was conscious... I had wiped away most of the blood but there seemed to be some glass shards stuck to his head and I didn't know if it would be safe to remove them by myself. I turned to Hikari. "Do you think we should call for an ambulance?"
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:22 pm

I thought carefully over Takeru's suggestion... The fact that only one of us would be allowed to go in the ambulance (Takeru), combined with how Yamato's face turned white at the word "hospital" made me want to say "no". But then, I'm pretty sure all that glass wasn't going to do him much good... We needed a doctor. Then it hit me.

"Don't move! I'll be right back!"

And then I sprinted back into the club, intent on finding the tall blue haired guy from earlier...
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:42 pm

::Jyou::

As I continued to carefully lay out my devious plans, the skanky psycho from earlier ran up to me, clearly panicked. I smiled and thought that she certainly was a fool to step so willingly into my trap.

She pleaded for me to come with her - someone had been hurt in another violent fight - and although I was reluctant, I followed her to the scene of the crime. There was blood everywhere, coming directly from the wounded brawler's head... though, he seemed to be a bit more concerned about his manhood than anything.

I instructed one of the bystanders to fetch me some gauze and bandages. They scurried off, and I examined the cut. It was pretty bad - there were bits of glass embedded in the skin, but I shouldn't have a problem getting them out. I would have called for an ambulance, but... he'd be fine.

Ish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:26 pm

::Yamato::

My mind was a blurry mess. My eyes were open but I couldn't see anything. They felt like they were searing in their sockets. Everything was dark but I could feel gentle hands mopping up the blood from my face. Pounding feet shook me as someone ran away, and Hikari's voice... she was worried. Well fuck! She fucking should be! Damn my parents for teaching me to be a gentleman.

Then she told me not to move.

I felt like snapping at her. Where the fuck was I going to go like this!?

But soon the soft hands, which I took to be my traumatized baby brother, were replaced by harder ones, ones that were applying pressure and asking if things hurt. I didn't want to open my mouth to answer, I was afraid I'd let out a girlish scream. All things considered, my balls hurt like nothing I'd ever felt before even worse than my melting eyeballs.

So I should probably be thanking Hikari, Sora, AND Yuri, at least now I'll never have to deal with having kids.

I laughed.

I think I might have scared them.

But I couldn't stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
xo.Daydreamer
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:33 pm

::Sora::

I was still sitting there watching what was going on. Although it seemed clear that everyone had forgotten about me.

I was worried about Yamato for sure, but I was certain that I was the last person he wanted to see.
As I starred at the ordeal occurring in front of my eyes, I started to feel very lethargic. Almost as though I didn't care too much.

This was very strange, I was usually making a scene - as demonstrated earlier - but I didn't want to do anything. I got up slowly as Kari ran off, might as well leave before anyone noticed I was still around.
I saw Yuri ahead of me, with pepper spray in his mouth. He was quite clearly in pain, but I didn't really care. I walked right past him, determined to get home.

What was wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:51 pm

::Willis::
Oh, that was not cool. SO not cool!

Casual flirting I could deal with, but this man-hoe thought he was going to steal my guy?

I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!

I pushed the girls away from me, marching over to the bar- where the lover-stealing-letch was drooling over my man! I slipped past the girl with a nod -well, woman would be more appropriate, she had to be 30, at least. The man-bitch didn't seem to fazed by my arrival... Until my arm wound around Ken's waist and pulled him close.

"Blue-chan, I think we need to have a little chat, don't you?" Without waiting for him to reply, I pulled him away from the brown-eyed hussy, heading towards a nice little corner away from everyone else.

I'm not sure what was more scary- the manic laughter or the sudden silence. I opened my eyes to find Dr. Jyou pulling a needle back out of Yamato's arm- Yamato's arm that was now limp as he collapsed (well, he would've collapsed if Takeru hadn't been holding him in a sitting position. You get my meaning).

"What the fuck did you do to him!?" My voice rose 6 octaves, and it was amazing that the glass in the Doctor's glasses didn't shatter.

He regarded me coldly, almost as though he wished he had a decent excuse to inject me with the same stuff...

"It was just a little something for the pain- and the noise. He'll be fine in an hour." And then with a puff of smoke (or perhaps dry-ice), he vanished.

I looked at Takeru. Takeru looked at me. Then I looked at my watch.

"We should probably get him off the streets... How far is it to your house?"
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Thirty-two cups of milk and a bottle of vodka later, I manage to cure myself of the effects of pepper spray. This was too much. How many fights has it been now? Three? Four? I've lost count.

Maybe it's time for a change.

"Little Short Sprite," I begin. "If you can hear me, do something!"
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:25 pm

::Taichi::

There was nothing interesting about him anyway, but at the same time... I was upset. For one, that first guy who'd ever flirted with me was just taken away, quite roughly, I might add. He might end up getting hurt, blondie looked a litte rough.

"Do you think he's safe?" I asked Jun.

I'm dubbing her my new best female-guy friend.

She raised an eyebrow at me, I'm assuming to ask if I were serious.

"What?" I shrugged, taking a swig of my beer. "It could happen. I'm gonna go see if he's okay?"

I got off the stool, bottle in my right hand, my left extended toward Jun. "Well aren't you coming?"

Last edited by PrincessJaded on Tue May 05, 2009 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:39 pm

::Ken::

"Umm..."

I couldn't think of what to say to this outgoing stranger I'd just happened to pick randomly out of the crowd. I had no reserves of witty come backs stored up at the moment, and I could only stare blankly at him whilst he wiggled his eyebrows. My face flushed a bit, making me feel like a silly girl, and I dropped my eyes to avoid looking at him.

Out of the blue, Blondie came up beside me and threw his arm around my waist unexpectedly (thus causing more manly blushing in my cheeks) and whisked me off, far from the stranger.

He sat me down at a table, and he took the seat opposite to mine. My glass was still clutched in my fingers, and I glanced down at it, remarking mentally that I needed a refill. Blondie's glass was looking decidedly empty as well, and I cautiously asked him in that weird telepathic way whether or not he was still thirsty.

Last edited by emotionless-robot on Tue May 05, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:13 am

I scowled at him.

If you need another drink, I'll get it for you. I don't want you near that guy.
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:19 am

I silently agreed, although I'm sure he could hear the question mark bouncing off the walls of my mind. He scowled and snatched my glass up, walking back over to the bar for a refill.

I tried desperately not to stare at his ass, but some quests were never meant to be attempted. He glanced back at me, smirking, and I unglued my eyes from his derriere reluctantly. Twiddling my thumbs, I waited anxiously for him to come back.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:47 am

I got the drinks in double-quick timing, I didn't want to take any risks. Glancing around, I saw Man-Bitch heading towards our table. No. Fucking. Way. I scurried back with the speed of the puma, squishing myself comfortably into the seat next to Ken. I set the drinks down carefully on the table, turned to face him, and gazed "deep into his eyes".

Baby, if you love me, you'll give me a smile.
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:10 am

Did I have any other choice?

I could see the stranger approaching from the corner of my eye, and immediately I blushed and took a sip of my drink. Upon hearing Blondie's command, I looked up at him, struck by the intensity of his gaze, and beamed at him while repressing the urge to giggle and reply, Baby I love you, but I just can't smile.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:37 am

HA! I win. Blue-chan raised one of his perfect eyebrows delicately. You admitted that you love me. I proceeded to down my drink with the utmost smugness.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:42 am

I grabbed Man-chan's hand because she probably wasn't going to move on her own. "Let's go, bitch!"

Her jaw dropped and I yanked her in the direction of my new Man-mance and the blond haired jerk.

We got to the table and I pushed Jun into the seat before me, and slid in next to her.

I took the opportunity as it came and reached out for my new friend's hand. The blond jerk growled at me and I smiled in his direction before turning to the blue-haired one again. "My name's Kohaku. Just so you know what to scream later."

Last edited by PrincessJaded on Tue May 05, 2009 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
::Champion::
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:51 am

Jun

I had to force the giggle away. I rather felt like quite the schoolgirl again around Kohaku. I looked past him to where the blond and the romantically confused boy from earlier had gone. They were making strange gestures at each other but I couldn't see their lips were moving. They were most definitely not talking.

Something strange was going on over there.

I grabbed Kohaku's hand and let him lead me towards the pair. I'll have to agree that the confused boy certainly did look quite a bit troubled.

Daisuke

Iori clapped. I don't know why. I hadn't made a wish. He did something, though. I was sure of it.

Well, Alice and Ruki were still with me here, but I couldn't very well lead them to Yamato now, could I? He was a bloody mess. I couldn't scare the girls away - I had just met them!

I led them outside the alley, away from the entrance to the BASEment. That was totally not going to be my hangout tonight.

Down the street I saw Yuri chugging down a milk carton. Well, I suppose I had wished him no alcohol for the rest of the night. Maybe he would prove to be a good wingman now that he was sober.

I called to him as I headed in his direction, Ruki and Alice both at my side, "Hey, Yuri-san!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:57 am

"That's sweet, but you don't need to worry." Man-Bitch scowled at me again. I smiled.

"Blue-chan doesn't scream, he squeaks."
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:14 am

Asshole. He's lucky I haven't reached over and punched him in the face. Little fucker better watch it.

I leaned into Jun and peeked at blondie through her hair. "What the hell kinda side kick are you!? Make yourself useful! Distract the blond one!"

::Yamato::

I'm dead.

There was no other explanation for the feeling of seemingly nothingness. I felt like jello. Everything was all jiggly and mooshy. I felt really good.

I wanted to hug someone.

Maybe Takeru. He seemed really worried.

Fuck, and Hikari. Where was she? What happened to her?

I'd never get a chance to find out.

The Kami really hate me.

Oh... floating cupcake!

Last edited by PrincessJaded on Tue May 05, 2009 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next