Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Side. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:30 am

::Willis::

Purple was looking seriously bummed out. I fidgeted with a trailing thread on my sleeve, uncomfortable at the lack of talk. Even though I could be a complete ass, I didn't like seeing people upset. Eventually, I knew I'd have to ask outright.

"What's up, Purple? You look like you could use a good rant..."

Ok, I admit it. I'd never been very good at subtlety. Unless it was sexual innuendo. Looking for something to keep my fingers occupied, I reached into my back pocket...

Cigarettes? That's a brilliant idea!

::Hikari::

As Taichi was now busy fussing over his protégé, expecting me to wait and take my telling off like a good little girl. Fuck this. I needed a cigarette. I glanced around the café, trying to find a smoking buddy. My eyes landed on a certain blond, rushing back and forth with different orders. Takeru looks like he could use a break.

My brother was too concerned over Daisuke to notice me slink off to my co worker. He seemed to be repeatedly visiting the same table again and again. I glanced at the occupants- a redhead, another blond (possibly the one from earlier), Yuri (at least, I thought that was his name), and a guy with blue hair and glasses- the type that coughs at the mention of tobacco. They were now staring at me, along with 'Ru. I remembered the old days, when this would've been intimidating... I dragged my baccy pouch outta my jeans pocket, waving it casually.

"Anyone up for a smoke?"

Last edited by SugarSpiral on Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:42 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Find the link to get a surprise...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
Potgenie
::Ultimate::
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Miyako

I took a deep breathe. As much as a I wanted to rant, now wasn't the time... unless I wanted to scare Hot Blonde off faster than you can say "weirdo". Instead, my eyes fell onto the packet of cigarettes in his hands. I had never smoked before, but now seemed like a good time to start...

"Hey, give me one will ya?" I asked sweetly, gesturing to the box.

Takeru

I smiled at Hikari - by now I had figured out, from the chaos, what her name was - as she made her way over to me. It was absolutely tiring serving drinks one after another and having my brother smirk annoyingly at me whenever I approached their table. As I approached the table with the last cup ordered, she pulled out a packet of cigarettes and waved it around, asking if anyone wanted one.

"No thanks," I smiled as she turned to me. Yeah, yeah. Typical, eh? Yamato's smirk was back... "But thanks anyway, Hi-" I felt a strange sensation in my chest area and before I knew it, I had let out the hugest hiccup ever. "Hi - HIKKUP!"

[Sorry Emma! I missed that bit =( and its nicknames time for Hikari! Haha]
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:29 pm

::Yuri::

Hikari-san looks ok, I guess. I mean, she looked as if she fine, with her brother pre-occupied by the Dumbass Jr. I knocked out earlier. And purple-hair...well, another blond was hitting on her; I'll have to take care of him later.

"...whaa?" Yamato asked me what I was doing. "Oh, well, no real reason. My father is here on a mission, so I came along too. He's in the centre of Tokyo, and I thought I might take a stroll around the different wards."

Then I turned to Hikari-san. "No, thank you. I don't smoke. You want a vodka, though?" I asked, pulling a 500 mL bottle out of a pocket.

Then I heard the loudest hiccup ever. I grinned at the blonde waiter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 pm

I let out a breath I didn't even know I'd been holding. Girls that smoked always made me feel more comfortable.

"Sure, let's go outside."

I stood up, grabbing my drink and feeling in another back pocket for my lighter- I couldn't help smile at the thought of the image Blue was probably receiving right now. Yeah, that's right. I'm so hot I can't keep my own hands off me... I wove the way to the double doors, glancing back to check Purple was still there. Once we were outside, I slipped two out of the box, throwing one to her. She caught it deftly- so fast even she looked surprised.

Shielding the flame with one hand, I fiddled with my lighter in attempt to spark up. Gah, it was no use... I glanced around to see if anyone else was coming out for a smoke.

"Hikkup? That's the coolest nickname I've ever had, 'Ru." I smiled at him, before turning to Yuri. "It's a bit early for me to start drinking, but thanks anyway Yuri." Another smile, and I began to walk away.

"Wait," the redhead had packed up his computer and was headed over to me, "I'll come." Again, I smiled. But this time it felt a little more natural, smoking buddies were always handy. We walked outside, where the purple headed girl and American were lighting up too. Well, I say lighting up... It must've been out of gas or something.

"Here." I held my own lighter out to the girl. I glanced at the redhead before pulling the baccy pouch, rizlas and filters out of my pocket. "I hope you don't mind rollies."
Back to top Go down
BertieTiger
::DigiDestined::
BertieTiger

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:51 pm

:: Izzy ::

I had mixed opinions when it came to smoking. But this girl was hot, so I decided to shove them aside. When she asked if I minded rollies or not, I shook my head. It was still tobacco. I slowly smoked the roll-up, finally relaxing for the first time today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bertietiger
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:50 pm

::Yamato::

"Vodka? Now you're speaking my language." I smirked at Yuri and snapped my fingers, "Hey, waiter boy! Can you bring us some empty glasses?"

Takeru was loving this. And by that I mean he was hating every second I was here. Maybe, if I drank a little, we'd both have more fun.

"What's the proof on that bottle Yuri?" He examined it and I waited patiently, "Jyou, do you drink?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:26 pm

::Jyou::

I blushed as he turned to look at me, expecting an immediate answer. I stammered, "W-well, occasionally, I s-suppose, if I am so inclined..."

He raised an eyebrow, and I gave a simple "yes" to appease him.

I could only hope that it wasn't anything too strong, otherwise...

::Ken::

Damn slut. Can't even keep his own hands to himself, and there he goes off, taunting me. I huffed and finished off the drink Blondie had given me. After two cups of coffee, I really needed to make a trip to the bathroom. I didn't know about anyone else, but I was about to explode!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:04 am

Daisuke

I frowned at the attention Taichi was giving me. It was great and all, but Hikari-chan didn't seem to care at all.

Due to the ache not having yet faded from my face, I still spoke with great discomfort. I managed to exchange words with my sempai, "Don't look now, Taichi-san, but Hikari just ditched us."

I watched her leave towards a table with a group of guys. Was she trying to make me jealous? And then she pulled out cigarettes and offered them to the others. Scratch jealous - WAS SHE TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?

Where was my ideal girl? Where was my perfect image? Where was cute, innocent, pure Hikari-chan...

How was I expected to deal with this?

I needed to find Willis. He'd know what to do. I searched through the cafe, and spotted him outside through the glass windows. Our eyes locked, and he began giving some sort of facial signals. I tried hard to understand what they were. Was he nudging me towards the bathroom?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:24 am

"Standard 40%", I say, pouring a drink for Yamato, Jyou, then myself. "I would have bought higher, but it would have been harder to get across the border."

Toasting, I took a sip. And another. And another.

In no time, the three of us had finished the bottle. Pulling another one from another pocket, the three of us downed that as well. Reaching into my sleeves, I pulled another bottle out.

By the end of five bottles (or was it fifteen? I lost track), the four of us (the blond waiter joined in later) were roaring drunk. Actually, I couldn't tell if the other three were drunk, 'cause I sure was. And vodka sure brings out my musical talents.

"MMMMARRYY HADDDDDD A LITTTTTTTTTTTLEEEEEE LAMBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB....................!!!"
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:48 am

40 proof huh? Five bottles and he was singing. I'll admit I was a little buzzed, but I partied with the big boys. This, this was nothing. Jyou, the so-called "recreational" drinker was smiling. He wasn't sober, he wasn't drunk, and he wasn't buzzed. He was somewhere in the middle.

Takeru reached for the bottle again and I pulled it away from him, "Aren't you supposed to be working?"

Mimi was standing behind the counter and didn't look the least bit amused. "Oh, busted." I chided.

"Yuri." I laughed, "YURI! SIT YOU DRUNK ASS DOWN!"

This was funny, but I was getting bored. I got up and went to chat up Mimi, "So I've heard a few rumors about this place..."

::Taichi::

This was ridiculous. I tried to give my sister a stern telling off and he's off whoring about AGAIN! Yeah, I don't give a shit anymore. I just won't claim her anymore.

Dai's look was making me sick. I was disgusted with him. God, could he be any more pathetic. I decided to save him the agony. I gave him a few choice words, "Daisuke, she never wanted you to begin with. Get over it." And walked away.

Last edited by PrincessJaded on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 4:12 am

"COME ON! DASHING THROUGH THE SNOWWWWW IN A PAIR OF BROKEN SKIIIIIIIIIIIIS OVVVERR THE HILLSSSS WE GOOOOOOOO CRASHING IN TO TREEEEEESSS AHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

I wrapped my arm around red hair, then blonde, and blonde number 2, and YAMMMAAAAAAAAAAAATO, and Dumbass, and Dumbass Jr, and blue haiiiir, and...and...and....

...wait a minute. I'm straight. I should go wrap my arms around some girls. I move towards the nearest: pink-hair.

"OH JINGLE BELLS, JINGLE BELLS...."
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:29 am

Miyako

I smiled my thanks to Hikari and waved my greeting to the redhead. Tentatively I lit up, inhaling slowly. Ack - cue coughing fit! But after a few tries... I began to get the hang of it.

I turned to Hikari. It wasn't much, but I wanted to tell her how much I liked her song. "Hey - back there just now, on the stage - " I gestured a little awkwardly, "great job. I loved that song." Hikari was smiling slightly, and I felt a little braver. "It's been a long time since I got lost in something good."

Takeru

OK, I was beginning to feel a bit giddy. I had better stop... Yamato pulled the bottle away from me and I smiled sheepishly. On the bright side, at least my hiccups were gone.

I gently prised myself away from Yuri... he was making my eardrums tingle uncomfortably. He began to make his way over to Mimi - let's just say that she didn't look too happy. Something tells me that this is going to be interesting...

I sat myself down on a vacant chair and waited for a good show to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:36 pm

Daisuke needed my help, that much I was sure of. I looked at my barely-touched cigarette regrettably... It'd be a real waste. Then, a spark of genius.

"Here, Purple. Look after this for me. I gotta see a man about a minx..." With a cheeky wink to the two of them, I went inside to the rendezvous point- the little boys room.

It was all I could do to keep myself from squealing and throwing myself at the purple haired girl. She liked the song!? But I managed to keep my cool, just.

"Thanks..." I took a deep drag from my rollie, smiling again. "Really. I was worried no one would like it." She smiled too, and I was thankful for the tobacco- nicotine makes relaxation so much easier. "Tell me, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 pm

::Jyou::

I topped up my glass again, watching the others carefully. I sighed in relief - they hadn't noticed that I'd been pretending to take sips out of my glass the whole time.

I was the only one who was completely sober.

This was surely an experience I never wanted to go through again. The foreigner continued to belt out whatever carol it was that popped into his head, and the waiter, who was supposed to be working, looked a bit more than just tipsy...

I would never understand human beings.

::Ken::

Oh, heavenly bathroom - how I lurrve thee!

I chanted in my head, taking a good look at the spiffy-clean bathroom entouring me. Since this place had probably just opened up, the floors were still squeaky-clean and the air smelt of sunshine and roses...

Bathrooms tended to bring out my sentimental side sometimes...

And just as I was about to zip up my pants, the door burst open suddenly, and in stormed two people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
xo.Daydreamer
::In-Training::
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:30 am

::Sora::

UGH. I couldn't believe Taichi. I mean, sure, it has been a month, but dumping me because I wasn't "girly" enough! There have got to be better reasons than that! I mean, really.

I really needed to blow off some steam. I'd heard people talking about a new café in the area called The Velvet Grove. A good cappuccino would do me some justice. Today just hasn't been my day.
I took a cigarette out of my back pocket, and lit up, then as I turned the corner I saw it, The Velvet Grove. It looked a little dark for a café, but who was I to talk?
I saw two girls standing in front of the café having a smoke as well One had purple hair - which she could actually pull off - and the other girl looked kind of familiar, but I couldn't tell who it was from this distance. Oh well, I thought. I'll be able to see who it is when I get closer. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll be able to have a decent conversation with someone for once.
And, if I'm even luckier, there will be attractive guys.
And no Taichi.
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:33 am

Daisuke

I took a few steps after Taichi. I frowned up at him, "That's cold dude, you used to be my biggest supporter."

"Yeah, well," Taichi began - it was obvious he wanted no part of this conversation, "You went on like - what? Two dates? Either way, the point is she dumped you. Learn to move on already; this is just getting sad watching you follow her around like a lost puppy."

I paused at that, but Taichi kept walking. I looked back to Willis, and found him coming up to me and pointing towards the bathroom. I blinked, but followed anyways. Taichi probably needed some time to cool off. I'm sure Hikari's behavior is shocking him just as much as it is me.

We burst through the door, and Willis quirked a brow at me, "So what's up? Brunette turn you down already?"

"Hold that thought," I said, and moved towards a urinal. I could feel Willis rolling his eyes at me from his place by the door.

I found a spot next to this one other guy. I could've sworn he looked a bit familiar... I looked him up and down as I stood next to him while taking a leak. He was finishing up, and suddenly the realization struck me. I played against this guy's soccer team back in Junior High! Ichi-something or other.

I heard the sound of his zipper and my eyes trailed downwards. I couldn't remember his name, but his nickname sure stood out. I had to stifle a giggle as I stared downwards at him, "Heh... and they call you the Rocket..."

Willis smacked me upside the head, "Did you call me over here for advice or to compare the sizes of our wangs?"

"Err, yeah, sorry... so about Hikari-chan..."

Rocket then interrupted me before I could get another word out. He didn't look the least bit amused by my little jest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:41 am

Some people need to learn, when you're dead, lie down. Daisuke was a prime example of that.

The trenchcoat wearing mother fucker was running around and singing some, what were those Christmas carols? He even threw his arm over me at one point and told me to sing along. He was fucking wasted. I felt bad for him, she I smiled and nodded along.

I sat in the corner and surveyed the people around me. There was a few guys sitting at a table drinking. Some went to the john, together, Daisuke amoung them. Maybe he wasn't as hung up on my pathetic sister as I thought. Speaking of the sibling, she was outside flirting with the one who had the terrible dye job.

The hot waitress, who I'm guessing is the manager was yelling at the blond waiter who'd given me my coffee.

These people weren't any better than me. It was then that I looked up at the clock.

Where the hell had the day gone?

It was settled, I buy one more coffee, just to flirt with the nice piece of ass and I'd go home.

As I stood up to leave though the door opened. And there was the bane of my existance, more commonly known as my Ex, and if you want to get technical, Takenouchi Sora.

"Fuck me!" I spat, a little louder than I would have liked.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 am

Miyako

I felt myself relax and my smile widened. "I'm Miyako," I told Hikari happily. "And I don't think there's a need to worry, you did great! How long have you been singing?"

Takeru

After receiving a huge scolding for slacking around and not doing my job, I went behind the counter resignedly and stared into space. There seemed to be another brawl on the way, because Taichi was yelling at a redheaded girl who had just walked in... and her expression, when she looked at him, could KILL.

Time for more receipe experimenting, I guess. For some strange reason, there was still some of the foreigner's vodka left, and the bottle was lying right on the counter. Vodka... with coffee... why not? I grabbed the bottle and began my thoughtful, first-ever experiment.
Back to top Go down
xo.Daydreamer
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:30 am

::Sora::

When I got up to the door, I saw that the person I'd recognized was Yagami Hikari, my Ex's little sister.
No worries, I thought to myself. They aren't on the best terms, who's to say Taichi is even in the café?
I took a deep breath before entering the café, and opened the door.
I stepped in and looked around. So far, so good no Taichi as of yet. Then I heard I voice with which I was more familiar than I would like.

"Fuck me!"

I turned quickly and saw him standing only a few feet away from the counter.
Yagami Taichi. The Ex.
I wanted to run across the room and stab his eyes out. I could picture it now, what a joyous thing that would be.
Instead I stormed over to him and started yelling.
"WHAT THE FUCK! Is it really so hard to just leave me alone!?!"
I was so pissed off, what the hell does he think he's doing here? Sure, he's probably been here for a while, and yeah it's probably uncalled for me to start yelling at him for no apparent reason, but I had a lot of pent-up anger, and I needed to let it out. And he was my prime source of anger.
While he was building up the voice for a reply, a flurry of blond hair caught my eye.
And that's when I saw him, the most attractive guy I'd ever seen in my life. He was sitting at a table beside a guy with blue hair, and a foreigner who was singing Christmas carols rather badly.
Oh, what I wouldn't give to get with him...
Just then the sound of Tai's voice brought me back to reality.
"Hey! Are you even listening to me?!?!"
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:00 am

Ok, I wasn't as drunk as I passed myself off to be, but I rather liked singing. And since I'm not the best singer in the world, it was either singing in the shower or singing drunk. And since there was no convenient shower lying around, I took the second option. The notion that I'd get some wierd stares later didn't really affect me. I wasn't that drunk, but still drunk enough to not care about the outside world.

Plus, between fights, this place isn't that interesting. Trust me, after getting hazed in the Russian Army, this is boring.

Speaking of fights, Dumbass Sr. is looking for one. Picking on the ladies again. Seriously, does he have no sense of decency? I walk over to the counter, where the blonde waiter was mixing a drink.

"C-cann I have a knife, please?" Blonde waiter stared at me wierdly, then to the bottle in his hand, then back.

"I'll trade you for this bottle of vodka."

"Deal."

Armed with a plastic knife, I waltz/lurch over to Dumbass Sr, who was STILL molesting the poor girl. Hm...this one's a new face.

"Dumbass," I say, then shove the knife towards him.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:01 am

Takeru

OMG!! What had I done!! Was I going to be charged with aiding in a murder??!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:10 am

"God damn it, not you again!"

This day was just one filled to the brim with one jerk after another. And this time, it wasn't even my fault. Sora started it. Coming in here all high and mighty. I told her we were done. True, it was right after we'd had a little fun but that wasn't the point. I was innocent this time. The flaming bitch was responsible for the current situation, not me. I'd bet she'd love for me to point out to the world that the curtains didn't match the carpet.

"What the hell are you going to do? Poke me with your knife..." I looked down at the ground, "That come out wrong. But that's not the point!" Fuck, two innuendos in one sentence, come on Taichi, get your head on straight.

Yuri was getting into it with some brunet guy. I took it upon myself to help the situation. "Excuse me Jyou, I'll be right back."

I walked over to the small scene and pulled the knife out of Yuri's hand. It was plastic. And I had to laugh. "Yuri, want to introduce me to your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:16 am

Takeru

Phew. Yamato had gotten it covered. Good thing too... it was just like me to get freaked out over something like that.

I turned my attention back to my task of making the perfect drink. Vodka Coffee... yummy! I carefully poured in the amount that I deemed right. It smelt heavenly... if this doesn't end up as a sales-booster for the Velvet Grove, I don't know what is!
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:13 pm

One teeny, tiny message...

GLOVE. Velvet GLOVE.

G-L-O-V-E. Glove.

It's an Aerosmith lyric. And I'll rp later.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:18 pm

I turn to Yamato, who interrupted my crusade.

"This Dumbass just doesn't know when to stop. First he goes and hits on the purple-haired girl, then he goes and molests Hikari-san, then he goes after this one. I don't know about you, Yamato, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Now give me back my knife. I have some righteous vengeance to deliver."

(Just a quick question. When is the basement opening?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 4 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next