Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Dark Side. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 pm

::Willis::

The people in this part of Japan sure were friendly. I flashed my best smile at the two of them, leaning into the counter slightly- just so Blue had something to watch.

"I'll have one of them then, my good friend." This guy obviously loved his job, he got straight to it. "Also, can I have two other drinks? Make anything you want. Just surprise me." I laughed at his expression- part suspicion, part excitement. I was liking this guy more and more.

::Hikari::

I was in my element- singing, dancing.... I felt alive. Occasionally someone would catch my eye and smile encouragingly, which made me smile too. But my eyes weren't on the audience. The way Fai handled his instrument was enough to send chills down my spine. He just kept picking songs off at random, smiling every time our eyes met. Nothing could ruin this.

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
ARCtheElite
::Ultimate::
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:01 pm

::Yuri::

Screw the purple-haired girl, the one dancing on stage was TEN TIMES CUTER. I don't care if I'm going to have to beat up a hundred dumbasses to get her, I will. I think a vodka or two will do the trick.

On the other hand, the guy whom I'm pretty sure (I think) insulted the Motherland just walked in. I walk up to him, another brown-haired dumbass. And guess what? He's with the purple headed girl too.

"Excuse me," I say, "but I have some righteous vengeance to deliver."

Then I start the second scuffle in under an hour. I'm glad I'm in the army.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:34 pm

::Taichi::

I waited for her answer, hell for her fine ass I'd wait all day.
But then this annoying, WOMAN's anthem song starts playing, and I realize some bitch is actually singing it.

I turned my head toward the stage and there she is...My own personal Dipshit. My sister.
What the fuck is she doing dancing on stage? Like some common cheap "FIFTEEN CENTS WILL DO" hooker?!

Not uh, fuck this!

I pushed my way to the front of the stage and yanked her down my her shirt, "YAGAMI HIKARI! GET YOUR ASS OFF OF THAT FUCKING STAGE! NOW!!!"

::Yamato::

"So what's your name?" I asked the computer guy.

He just gave me a funny look and I turned away.

There was nothing worth while about this place. The girl singing was alright, I could have done better. She was hot but the more and more I looked at her, the more she reminded me of someone. Someone I chose to purposely forget.

I examined the room. Some out of towner figthing with a townie, one I'd seen at work a few times. Interesting. A few feet away was a blue haired guy arguing with my brother.

This I had to see. Takeru was a lover, not a fighter. I'd like to see where this one went.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
BertieTiger
::DigiDestined::
BertieTiger

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:58 pm

:: Izzy ::

The blonde asked me my name, but I shrugged him off. Sure, he was cute, but... nahh. He probably didn't know the first thing about computers, or any piece of technlogy - a sure fire way to make me loose interest. Even if he had asked me what I was doing, I couldn't of answered him without reciting an epic speech. And I can instantly see that trying to teach him is out of the question.

With a sigh, I packed up my laptop and headed for the door, but was stopped by a shoe hitting the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bertietiger
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:05 am

::Jyou::

The angry lady was distracted quickly, which was good, because I hadn't even had time to process her question. The manager appeared abruptly, but I sidled away swiftly, not wanting to actually talk to the lady.

Besides, her hair creeped me out.

I hid in a corner, finishing my coffee, and trying to block out the wretched music.

::Ken::

Blondie was up front, ordering something and bending over slightly. I literally drooled at the sight, and really hoped no one had noticed. I frowned though - was Blondie flirting with that guy?

That wasn't going to do, now was it? If he was trying to play hard to get, well, I'd just have to fix that. I grabbed a napkin and a pen, scribbling something on it, before holding it tightly in my hand and waiting for the opportune moment to pass it to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:29 am

Miyako

That guy with the big hair sure had some nerve! I watched angrily as he stormed onto the stage, grabbing the stunned girl by the hand and yelling at her. So her name was Hikari, huh? I turned and saw that the blue-haired guy had disappeared and the server was staring at the scene, his cup overflowing with milk he was still unknowingly pouring.

I headed back to the stage at once. "HEY! What the hell do you thing you're doing??!!"

Takeru

The sudden shout made me jump and I looked up to see that someone had gotten into a fight AGAIN and another guy was creating quite a scene on the stage. The purple haired girl had already gone over and joined in the yelling. This was interesting! That was when I felt something wet and sticky...

"Shit!!" I had spilled about half a carton of milk on myself. Fuck. The shoes were new!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:38 am

Daisuke

I felt lost. Had I stepped into the twilight zone? I stared at Hikari singing up on the stage. This was my pure, sweet, innocent Hikari-chan... and she was cussing like a sailor. What was going on? I turned back to Willis - and he was no longer there.

I frowned, my eyes glancing over the crowd as I searched for him. At last I found him by the cashier; he was already chatting up some girl and she seemed to be loving every moment of it. Boy, the guy sure moves fast. Maybe he'll introduce me.

The song suddenly ended, and I turned back to look at Hikari-chan. Maybe I'd merely been imagining all those foul lyrics coming from her angelic lips. What met my sight was her brother dragging her off the stage by the sleeve. I paled - Taichi had probably heard her, too, and he didn't seem the least bit pleased.

I shouted out to them, "Hey, Hikari-chan! Taichi!"

Their eyes locked with mine and I smiled, stepping forward towards them. Before I could take a second step I was distracted by someone clearing their throat from behind me. "Excuse me," the male voice said, "but I have some righteous vengeance to deliver."

I turned around and was met with a fist connecting to my face. My eyes rolled upwards from the surprising blow and I felt myself falling backwards. As I collided with the floor in a large crash I could've sworn I heard voices echoing over each other as they called out for me in worry...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 am

The dumbass goes down like a rock. One down, one more to go. I walk up to the stage, where the cute girl (Hikari, was that her name?) was resisting the big-haired dumbass. The purple-haired girl was there too. "Dumbass, you've got some nerve. Back off or I'll shove an AK up your ass."
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:01 am

The girl with the purple hair was back but I'm ignoring her, or at least trying to. And then...
If the world wasn't full of enough idiots...

I ground my teeth together and turned around.

"Listen here punk. This," I shook Hikari's arm, "Is my moron of a sister. I don't rather appreciate her foolish antics. Not to mention the fact that she's embarassing herself. Now if you don't mind, this is none of your concern." I was going to finish off with my sister when I turned back to him, "And learn how to speak the language properly before you try cussing up a storm. For your information, you told me you were going to stick a duck up my nose. And you called me a dumbass."

I looked past him to see a person who looked like me lying on the floor, "Daisuke!?"
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:28 am

"Hikari-san" I asked, "should I get rid of this sorry excuse of a brother?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:19 am

Miyako

"For your information, you're the one that's embarrassing Hikari right now," I snapped. "I happen to think these songs are great!" I glared at Taichi, then turned to the guy I had punched earlier. "This sounds crazy, but I totally agree with you."

Takeru

Ugh... my shoes!!! I turned to get the mop, only to slip and fall unceremoniously on the floor. At least everyone else seemed too preoccupied to notice... OW.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:02 am

I snapped my fingers, hoping to maybe get Takeru's attention because he wasn't particularly doing anything of importance. What the hell was he doing on the floor?

This place was getting horribly boring. There was drama happening all over the place. Hikari, the singer/waitress, this dude with ridiculous hair, the out of townie, and some chick with purple hair were starting a big ruckus near the stage.

It was getting irritating and after the night I had, I didn't need or want to deal with this. A little stimulating conversation would do me good.

There was a blue haired guy standing a few feet from me, huddled in the corner.

"Excuse me, my name is Yamato. I don't mean to pester, but would you like to have a seat?" I offered the seat in front of me with a kind smile and a sly wink.

"You people need to stay the fuck out of this!"

What the fuck was this!? Fucktards of the world unite against Taichi day!!!
This was crazy.

"Hikari," I breathed a labored calm breath. I hated false courtesy. "May I please speak with you, ALONE!?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:05 am

Takeru

I managed to get up... Owww my butt hurt! I turned and saw my brother waving to me. I winced and hobbled my way over to him. There he was chatting someone else again - a blue-haired guy this time. "Yeah, what do you want?"

Miyako

Whatever. I watched Taichi drag Hikari off the stage and even though I felt pissed, I suddenly felt drained. All I wanted was a drink and a muffin. I went to the counter and ordered from the pink-haired staff, seeing as how the guy had suddenly disappeared. Then I plopped down on the only vacant seat, somewhere betewen a guy using a laptop and a blonde dude. Mmmm, blueberries...
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 8:37 am

::Willis::
Purple came back, near tears by the look of it. She ordered and found a table to sit at... A few tables behind Blue. I grabbed my orders (something green tea something, something caramel something special, something something something...) and walked slowly towards her. I gave Blue my sauciest wink and put down the mystery drink in front of him. I felt him slip something into my pocket, but I didn't stop. I carried on till I reached Purple and stopped, holding the green tea something out to her. She was looking pretty bummed out.

"Hey, mind if I sit with you?"

::Hikari::
Enter Brother. Note the out of control hair, the bad dress sense, the cheap perfume... Oh, and the affectionate nickname. He yanked me off the stage, screeched abuse at my customers and generally made a total arse of himself. Even better, now a cute-but-psycho foreigner was suggesting he got rid of my brother for me?! What was wrong with these people!? I smiled at the Russian guy but shook my head.. hoping he got the message.

Then I turned to Taichi. "Make it quick. I need to get back to work."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Miyako

I looked up. Too tired to think of a comeback, I found the corners of my lips turning up into a smile as he handed me the green tea drink. I accepted it in silence, nodding my assent. It was a small gesture, and who knows what his intentions were... but given the shitty day I had had, I appreciated it.
Back to top Go down
smile-in-ur-sleep
smile-in-ur-sleep

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:13 pm

: Mimi :

An update of my day so far?

One ;; Hot Taichi dude bolted to yell at Hikari. They're related?! Oh my fucking GOD. Hot siblings. Everyone's dream.

Two ;; There were multiple fights in MY café. I don't take that at ALL. I'm a girl that likes peace and quiet. Mostly. I like those loud lovers, hehehe. I knew nothing was going to change the attitude in the café at this point, so once Taichi went to retrieve miss sexy, I grabbed my keys and left. I needed the rest of the night to breathe.

[sorry that I'm not posting much, guys, I'm so stressed with school and personal issues, but I'm trying my best here.]
Back to top Go down
http://bamboobones.tumblr.com
BertieTiger
BertieTiger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Rubbing the spot where the shoe collided with my head, I slumped back down into the closest seat. Which happened to be next to guy from earlier. I decided that the only thing I wanted to do now - regardless of the goings on around me - was to steal their WiFi (again) and go on MSN.

(Potgenie, if you read my last post you'll notice that I was about to leave the cafe... but then apparently was back sitting with Yamato. As I managed to fit this post in with yours I'll let it go..)
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 pm

::Jyou::

Apparently my mission to make myself as unnoticeable as possible hadn't worked out very well, because some blond guy randomly started chatting to me. I blinked at him, trying not to break eye contact and take a sip of my drink at the same time (not advisable).

And then, just as I was beginning to get comfortable with his presence in my personal bubble, another blond guy come up, rubbing his derriere, and asking the first blond guy what he wanted.

I wasn't sure what was going on - they both seemed tense - and I blinked some more, having nothing else to do, really.

::Ken::

He bought me a drink, huh? That was my kind of guy... I smirked, hoping he'd read the note, and took a sip of the unknown drink. It was a strange taste... almost green-tea-ish.

It was pretty good.

I sat there, sneaking glances at Blondie and wondering what he'd think of my innuendo-filled note...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:48 pm

"Uh," I shook my head at Takeru, "Get me a new drink. Something, stronger."

I turned back to the blue haired guy and smiled. "Take a seat. Do you come here often?" I extended my arm to the seat in front of me again but there was the red haired guy. "When the hell did you come back?"

This was a different twist for me. At work, guys like these two, nerdy and unwanted, fawn all over me. Difference was those ones had money, I wasn't sure about these two.

There was an empty chair a table away, I grabbed it and sat in next to the table, "Sit, please." I said to the blue-haired guy. "Let's make new friends boys."

This was irritating to say the least. I just wanted to get the screw up out of here but I was bombarded by idiocy. Hikari's anger is showing in every feature of her face. I rolled my eyes, "My don't you look pretty today. Now mind explaining to me what the hell you think you are fucking do up there dancing around like a cheap tramp!?"

I heard groaning coming from the floor beneath us. I looked down and seen a face so similiar to my own, but lacking that, je ne sais quoi...

I heard Hikari's impatient sigh and I glared, "Wait one damn minute!" I nudged him with my toe, "What the hell happened to you, Daisuke!?"
Back to top Go down
BertieTiger
BertieTiger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:10 pm

New friends... well if that isn't a sexual innuendo, I don't know what is.

But I went with it. Friends don't come easy for me.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Ok, I might not be the smartest guy in the Motherland (otherwise I wouldn't be in the army), but I knew a "back off" sign when I saw one. And the polite shake of her head Hikari-san gave me was as good a sign as any I've seen. While waiting for her to finish dealing with her dumbass brother, I decided to look around. I saw a table wtih a blonde, a red-hair, and a blue-hair.

"Hello," I say, holding out a hand. "The name's Yuri. Want a drink?"
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:39 am

The guy with the blue hair took a seat and I smiled gratefully. I turned the chair around and sat down, a bit more seductively then I'd planned. Damn, that sleazy job was rubbing off on me, permanently.

"Well, I've already introduced myself you both of you, Ishida Yamato, age 23." I shook both of their hands and waited for their replies.

"Want a drink?" was all I heard and I turned to see the out of towner guy standing next to me, hand held out firmly. Was he waiting for me to shake it? Perhaps, it was plausible.

I took it with a patient smile, "Yamato, actually I just ordered another drink already. Boys, what about you?" The red-head mumbled incoherently and the one with glasses raised the drink in his hands, clarification that he was alright. "Uh, Yuri was it? Well, there's an empty chair over there, pull it up and take a seat. We were just getting past basic introductions."

Yes, here I was in my element, entertaining gentlemen.
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 am

Daisuke

I felt something nudging against my cheek. This was a good sign; it meant that I still had some sort of feeling in my face beyond the horrendous pain of having my jaw nearly dislocated. I tried to move, but all I managed was a slight tremble to my body.

My eyes barely opened, and all I could see above me were two brownish blurs looking down at me. I could tell they were faces; I just couldn't tell who they belonged to.

I tried to speak, but all that managed to come out was a moan.

"Maybe you should give him mouth-to-mouth," I heard a male voice say. The sound was largely familiar... though I couldn't quite place it.

"That's not funny," a female voice followed, "Besides, I don't see you offering your lips to save his life."

I moaned again, and the fuzziness from my sight faded to reveal Taichi and Hikari-chan bickering over me. At last words escaped me, "Ugh... what hit me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:47 am

"Yuri," I said, shaking each of the others' hands. "I'm 20, and I'm here from St. Petersburg. I'm guessing you're all from around here?"

I learned that the others were named Koushiro and Jyou (and Yamato). As I sat down, we began to talk about random stuff.

Of course, though I was talking, my eyes never strayed too far from Hikari-san or the purple-haired girl. Too bad the pink-haired one left, but at least I only have to keep my eye on two.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:33 am

"You tell me kid." I laughed as I helped Daisuke off of the ground. "Are you alright, do you need me to call Jun?"

I regretted saying that line. Just another notch on the ol' belt. Motomiya Jun, much better than some of my other conquests.

"So Yuri, if you're from Russia, what brings you too the artifical island?" I waited for his answer and found that he wasn't paying attention. "Yo, you there? Who are you looking at?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next