Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Dark Side. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 4:35 am

Daisuke

Yeah, so last night totally didn't go the way I wanted it to. Those two girls totally shrugged me off - and then add insult to injury this foreigner shows up and within minutes they're eating every word out of the palm of his hand. It was crazy; they weren't even speaking the same language! Well, okay fine, the girls did try to talk in English at least, but after having spent countless summer vacations in America, in comparison to me they completely sucked. But there and then came the big question: just why were they trying so hard to impress this guy?

Of course I pushed myself into their three-way conversation, and in the end neither I nor this Willis character ended up getting laid. But I could tell there was something about this guy. He knew chicks, and a lot better than I did at that! I had a gut feeling that he was faking not knowing Japanese, and that it had been a part of his plan in getting in with those girls, but I wasn't totally sure since we both spoke English last night.

So anyways, all that led me this moment. Here I was, knocking at his hotel room door early in the morning - well, early for me, that is. I knew he was my key. He'd be able to solve all my girl troubles and help me win back Hikari. Or at least the lesser alternative in helping me finally score another girlfriend. Whichever works.

I began to bang louder at his door when I realized he wasn't answering, "C'mon! We're supposed to go hunting for chicks! Wake up you lazy son of a - "

The door finally opened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
ARCtheElite
::Ultimate::
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:51 am

::Yuri::

I was holding my poor broken nose. Um... ...aw crap. How do I say it again? Uh...go-men-es-ai?

"I really didn't mean it! I was trying to go for the other guy!"

But the girl wasn't listening to me. Damn it, how can I talk when I'm so busy dodging punches and kicks. I quickly sidestep a kick aimed at my...uh...jewels while holding my nose. Then I cleverly duck behind the big-haired dumbass.

This was NOT the vacation I had in mind when I came here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:07 am

::Taichi::

"Damn, take it easy on the poor guy" I pulled the girl back slighty.

I laughed at the guy on the floor, "Put some ice on those, I doubt there's much there. But is still might help, get up I'll buy you a coffee."

The blond guy behind the counter was waiting for my order, "Coffee, black. And an extra large cup of ice."

::Yamato::

"Whatever. So that girl," I nodded to the brunette on the small stage, "Who is she?" I noticed that there was a blond guy talking to her, "Wait, Tak, better question, who is the guy she's talking to?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:21 am

Miyako

"Next time, make sure you know who you're messing with!" My boring, sad, singleton life and my crappy day today was really getting to me. I turned back to the queue in a huff. Now I REALLY needed my green tea frapp.

Takeru

I obliged, clumsily handing the cup of coffee and ice to the guy in the queue. I glanced distractedly at where Yamato was pointing to as I starting preparing green tea frapp for the irate-looking girl.

"Eh, that's the new waitress... I still don't know her name. Damn!" I cursed as I spilled ice on the floor. "And I have no idea who that guy is. Why, are you interested?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:38 am

::Willis::

It could've been the loud, incessant banging on my hotel door that woke me up. That, or the blinding sunlight. One of the two. I regretfully dragged myself out of bed, limb by limb, and closed the blinds a little. It's not that I dislike sunlight, but in the mornings... Lets just say my eyes just don't enjoy work.

Now, to the task at hand. Who'd be bothering me at this hour? (14:51 to be precise). Woah, back up a step. Who even knew where I lived? I racked my fogged up brain, trying to remember if I'd given my number out to any hot chicks last night... But I couldn't remember anything. Must be the jetlag. I could only hope it wasn't one of those stalker chicks. Oh well, might as well give them a show.

Not bothering to get dressed, I waltzed to the door, opening it with the speed of a doped up sloth. I tried to hide my surprise that it wasn't a girl....

"Hello. And you are..?"

::Hikari::

If I had been nervous before, I was practically comatose now. Fai, the guy playing guitar, was the hottest guy in the room by far. It was nearly time to start, and urgh... I wasn't ready!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
BertieTiger
::DigiDestined::
BertieTiger

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:04 pm

:: Izzy ::

I ignored the fight. Ever the pessimist, I wasn't about to try and break it up - knowing my luck I'd get my face smashed in.

I don't know why I did it, but I looked up - and I never thought I'd see FAI. On guitar. I was sure I was hallucinating, too much time on my laptop and my eyes are playing tricks on me. I tried to ignore the hot blonde rocking out in front of me and concentrate on House.

Tried being the operative word. I just couldn't help myself.

"OMG IT'S FAI!" *hands over mouth*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bertietiger
BenignUser
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:28 pm

Daisuke

I scoffed at him when I noticed the shocked look on his face, "Idiot, I warned you about all that alcohol you had last night. If you can't handle a few beers, then you shouldn't have had any!"

In the back of my mind I realized something: He had spoken to me in Japanese! I knew he'd been faking it last night, and this proved it!

I walked past him as he stared dumbfounded. I continued to speak irately at him, "And what're you still doing in your PJ's? Get dressed already! Hikari-chan told me she was starting work at this local coffee shop this morning..."

My mind trailed off at that thought. Ah, my wonderful Hikari-chan. It was such a suitable job for her, a simple and elegant coffee shop in a mild-mannered part of town... yes, it was perfect for sweet, innocent, pure Hikari-chan...

I turned back to him, prepared to urge him to move faster.

He stared at me as though I had grown a second head. I sighed. What an amateur - where did all my plans fall apart? Hikari seemed to be a lost cause, and now I was in the company of a foreigner with a hangover the size of Mother Russia.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:59 pm

::Yuri::

I have no idea why Dumbass is suddenly being so nice. Maybe he's trying to catch me off guard...

...or he could just be nice like that. Either way, he's not taking my bride-to-be.

Then I sneezed. Not your normal sneeze. It was the type of sneeze you get when someone is talking about you. Or, in my case, about the Motherland.

Someone is going to die for that.

After my nosebleed stops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:29 pm

::Taichi::

"Here!" I shoved the cup of ice in the Slav guy's hand and turned back to the counter to pick up my drink. Only to see my pink haired angel turn around smile. Fuck, she was hot! I'd just needed to be cool about this. I couldn't get too close though, I smelled like that cheap perfume Sora wears.

"Hi, I'm Taichi," I drawled. "And your name is?"

::Yamato::

"That's none of your business!" I snapped. Clear indication that yes, I might be interested. He was good-looking there was no denying that. Maybe even better than me...

Well, no we won't go there, but really he was sexy.

I hadn't seen anything better in a while. Maybe Mimi, or the new girl...

The new girl, Hikari, was standing nervously on the stage, I scanned the room and cussed under my breath for the lack of seats. But then I found one, which was partially occupied.

Mimi set my drink in front of me and I smiled, "You're a God-send. Here." I pushed over another twenty and walked toward the half-occupied table, stepping over a man cursing in...I actually didn't know what language it was, and I might have kicked him accidentally...oh, well. He shouldn't have been on the floor.

There was a guy with spikey red hair typing away on a computer without even looking at the screen. He was staring at the "Come-Fuck-Me" blond holding a guitar onstage. Well at least he had good taste.

I grunted to get his attention and he looked up at me like a was bother, "Do you mind if I sat here?" I indicated the empty chair in front of him and flashed my pearly whites, I even took off my sunglasses...

That trick always worked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
BertieTiger
BertieTiger

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:54 pm

:: Izzy ::

"Do you mind if I sat here?"

I was barely paying attention, but I knew it was directed at me. I looked up at the quention-giver. The teeth stood out like a sore thumb for starters. Ew. His sunglasses were cool though.

"Sure." I said, while moving my laptop so he couldnt see what I was looking at. It would seem strange for a guy to be looking at House with such a far-away look.

But somehow... I couldn't help but feel... on edge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bertietiger
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:07 am

It was hard to concentrate on his words, and I was a little worried about the maniacal shine in his eyes, but then I heard the magic word. Coffee. The ultimate hangover cure.

"Let me get a shower, then we're outta here. You can explain on the way."

Fifteen minutes and a ton of hot water later, and we were off.

"So, what's your name again?"

Five more minutes until I had to start. just five. I could handle that. I scanned through the song rack again... and was stuck by the perfect idea. The perfect song. I grabbed the tabbs out of the box, and began leafing through them...

"Change of plan?"

His voice was barely a whisper, his breathe barely grazing my neck, but it burned. In a good way. I turned to him and handed over the tabbs, treating him to my best smile.
Back to top Go down
smile-in-ur-sleep
smile-in-ur-sleep

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:38 am

: Mimi :

The puffball, a new guy, just came up to me and started talking.

"Hey, I'm Taichi," he said, as my eyes tried to avoid the hair. "And you are?"

Rewind and freeze, thanks. This Taichi was really, really cute. I think I was dying. I had two hot people all in the same room. Hooray! But, of course, this one was actually talking to me. Score.

And play.

"M-Mimi." Stuttering returns. Aw, shit. Think of something else... "Nice hair." I poked the poof. My nose kicked in. He had the remnants of a cheap knockoff of Chanel N. 9, probably from a girlfriend. Fuck.

"Thanks." He smirked. Wow, Tai's cuuuuuuute. Mimi likes. Haha. My sudden little daydream was whisked away when he chimed back in. "So, Mimi, when are you off tonight?"
Back to top Go down
http://bamboobones.tumblr.com
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:11 pm

Miyako

The Russian's bleeding was looking pretty bad and I began to feel a little worried. I didn't want some dead (from blood-loss) guy in my hands. Yeah, yeah, it was just a few punches... but this came from practice from living with a huge bunch of siblings. Not many people could survive that.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a trusty packet of tissue. "Here," I said, holding it out to the guy.

Takeru

"...Right," I smirked. Yamato scowled and walked off to sit with some redhead, and I was suddenly left alone behind the counter.

There was no queue and everybody seemed pretty settled. Out of the corner of my eye I saw lists of coffee-making steps stuck on the inner walls of the counter, and my fingers itched to try them out. After all, what better way to learn than from self-experience...?

Eyes fixed on the list titled "Caramel Coffee Freeze", I grabbed the blender and powder and began my work.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:05 pm

To say Daisuke-san wasn't overly talkative whilst we were walking to The Velvet Glove would've been an understatement. He was silent, apparently deep in thought. Instead of pestering him with questions, I opted for observation. My companion led the way down busy streets, across roads and occasionally took a short cut through one of the many bustling shops. Almost as if he were trying to confuse me.... Luckily, traveling has sharpened my sense of direction to a fine pin point. I'd be able to find my way to this café any time, any day.

After fifteen minutes of zig-zagging, doubling back and generally making a hash of things, we were standing outside our destination. A café with think double doors, neon signs and tinted windows? Call me skeptical, but something told me that this wasn't your average coffee shop... At least it was better than one of those dreadful maid cafés.

Once we were inside, it was like someone had flicked the "military" switch on Daisuke-san. He stood up straight, arms ridged by his side, facing straight ahead. But even though his body was near perfectly still, his eyes were darting around like hyperactive bumblebees. Suddenly, he kicked me. Hang on, what?! HE KICKED ME!? But before I could get a good swing at him, he subtly pointed towards a small stage in the corner. A couple of musicians, and a waitress. Singing waitresses? She wasn't too bad, not my type...

Speaking of my type... I was torn- there was a VERY cute girl over near the counter, with cute glasses and long violet haired; but sitting a few chairs away was a seriously hot dude with blue bangs and killer eyes. If I could just- but my companion growled under his breath. Apparently Miss Songbird was the reason I was here.

This better be good. He had kicked me. Right in the shin too...

We checked it with the both pianist and percussionist, they were cool with it. The pianist in particular- he swanned off to the counter to get himself a drink. Suddenly my throat felt incredibly dry. With a knowing smirk, Akira handed me a glass of water before settling back behind the drums. I smiled in thanks, downing it in two gulps. I glanced around, nearly panicking... Fai winked from behind a gorgeous Les Paul Studio Chameleon- blue/green flipflop. I wasn't sure what was more beautiful- the guitar or the guitarist....

I was rather rudely brought back to earth with a thump- the drumbeat. I took a breath, running though the lyrics in my head at record speak... Then, the first cord... Inside, I cursed for taking the job. I was a fool. I was going to break glass... Fuck. At least Taichi wasn't here. Or Daisuke. That made me smile- the song fitted rather well. The first lines were good, nice and smooth. Barely any singing at all... I prayed I wouldn't mess up.

"I hate the world today
You're so good to me-I know
But I can't change
Tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

Yesterday I cried
Must have been relieved to see-The softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused- I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything-"

I closed my eyes, hoping to hell that I was going to hit the right notes...

"All rolled into one..."

That's when the music vibes kicked in. And it didn't matter if I sucked anymore. Because I was having a good time. The chorus had a good beat to dance too- I didn't even need to remember to my hips move- they were doing it on there own. It's like I was possessed, I was no longer in control.... And I didn't care. I loved this song anyway.

"I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way..."

"Bitch" lyrics by Meredith Brooks
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:57 pm

::Ken::

Finally, the line had dispersed enough for me to grab a drink. I sat back down at my table quickly though, not wanting someone else to snatch it away from me. The psychotic tinkling of the bell attached to the door, informing everyone of the new arrivals, chimed in my ears and I frowned at it.

It was really starting to piss me off.

That all abruptly changed, however, when I saw who had just walked in. There were two of them, but I wasn't interested in the brunette. The blond was seriously some hot stuff. Those blue eyes... I didn't think I'd ever be able to get enough of them. The boy glanced over my way, and I raised my eyebrows at him suggestively, wondering what he'd do next.

::Jyou::

In all honesty, I didn't think the lyrics were all that appropriate for a café... I didn't like vulgar language. I had come here to have a nice cup of coffee, and then I'm subjected to listening to this?

Oh no. I don't think so.

I approached the cashier, who was trying to make something, and I prepared to start complaining.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Takeru

Who knew making drinks could be so FUN? This was my first time but it just felt so... natural. Happily I added in the right dash of caramel and coffee and blended it all nicely in the blender, pouring my beautiful masterpiece out into a plastic cup. PEEEEERFECT.

"Excuse me? EXCUSE ME?" I looked up, startled. A guy with longish blue hair and glasses was standing in front of me, looking very annoyed. Oops.

Miyako

I left him dabbing at his nose with my tissue and wandered over to the stage, where a girl was singing and grooving on the stage. She looked so... natural, as though she belonged there. I closed my eyes and felt myself getting lost in the music as I swayed in time to the rhythm...
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:57 pm

I pushed up my glasses, now having finally caught his attention, and I asked him, "Do you really consider these type of lyrics appropriate for a café?"

He stared blankly at me, and I asked him once again, annoyed now. "I'm sorry," he said, "but I wasn't really paying attention to the music..."

I put on my angry face, and got right down to it. "I don't care. I find that type of music offensive, and I'm very tempted to never come back here again. If you can't do anything about it, then I'd like to speak to your manager."

I glared at him, but only on the outside. I really didn't want to speak to his manager - I was too much of a coward for that. If he actually went and got his manager, I'd probably run out of the store...

And not look back.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:03 pm

The girl was pretty good- and I liked the song. But the boy with the blue bangs was better. I glanced at Daisuke- he was distracted. I couldn't work out the emotions on his face, but he was certainly not all there. Slowly, I began to walk towards Blue. His eyes widened at my direct approach, but this was just the beginning. Glancing over his head at the bar, I made a big show of dragging my tongue across my lips- slowly and subtly. I knew he saw.

The chairs and tables were closely crowded together, so it couldn't have possibly been my fault when I accidentally brushed against him.

Not my fault at all.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:03 pm

Takeru

"Erm... okay then, I'll go and get the manager," I had absolutely no idea who it was but the most experienced of the staff appeared to be the pink-haired Mimi, so I went over to her at once. The guy seemed to pale visibly and I wondered why. Now that I was concentrating on the lyrics, I couldn't understand why the heck this guy was overreacting... he musn't get out often!

Miyako

The song ended and I opened my eyes. I smiled brightly at the singer, figuring that she needed the encouragement since it seemed like nobody else was paying that much attention... besides, I LOVED that song. That was when I overheard the conversation at the counter....

Was that guy kidding? How dare he even suggest that you can't play these kind of songs at the cafe - what era was he living in?! I tossed my hair and walked up firmly to him.
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:09 pm

::Ken::

Did that just happen? Did that hot piece of ass just lick his lips at me? And brush by me in a non-subtle way?

Oh yeah. It was ON.

I got up to go throw out my empty cup of coffee, making sure he had his eyes on me, before I accidentally dropped the paper cup. I bent down to pick it up, ensuring he had a perfect view of my well-shaped behind. I smirked and went back to my table, awaiting his next move.

Oh crap. This was not good. The guy went off to some pink-haired chick and I sweated nervously. Should I run for it? Should I leave, acting like nothing happened? Before I could make any decisions, I was assaulted by a random stranger who appeared to have something against me, even though I obviously had done nothing unlawful.

What was wrong with these people?
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Miyako

I may have a reputation... but that didn't mean I fought two different people in less than an hour. I stopped next to the guy, who looked positively shaky.

"Excuse me," I said sweetly, "but what were you saying about the songs?"

... I think I was becoming a fan of a singer I didn't even know...
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Am I seeing things!? No, no I was not. The sexy muffin had just given me the perfect view of all the right curves... I nearly pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. If that was what he was into.... I sauntered across to the counter, making sure to sway my hips- if only slightly.

There was no one on the till- I could wait. There was another blue headed guy waiting, who seemed to be stuttering some kind of.... I don't even know. Something about the girl singing? Next to him, looking dangerously sweet, was the gorgeous violet-headed beauty I'd noticed earlier. Well, if I'm waiting, might as well make it interesting...

Shamelessly, I cut into their conversation, eyes on the girl. "You enjoy the music here too?" I used Japanese, but made sure my American accented it carefully... "You obviously have good taste, I just wanted to tell you how much I like your hair colour. It compliments your lips." I glanced at the floor- my signature move. Gaze into their eyes, look away, look back. It never fails.

And the thought that Blue was watching made it even better. Now I just needed an employee so I could buy him a drink.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Miyako

I raised an eyebrow. It didn't take much to see that this guy was pretty much a big flirt, and that sort usually pisses me off... but the fact that he liked the music made me feel a little, well, different.

"Would you believe me," I smiled, returning his gaze, "if I told you this was my natural hair colour?"

Takeru

I returned to the counter with Mimi soon enough. She turned at once to the guy. I could've sworn I heard him gulp nervously... I turned quickly at once to the new customer, a well-built guy with blonde hair, but of a lighter shade than mine. He was engaged in conversation with the girl and I waited for them to finish.

The band struck up a new song - it was fast and infectious, and I drummed my fingers on the counter, gazing at the stage with a smile. I was supposed to be a waiter, yet I was actually lucky enough to be making coffee (waaaay more interesting), there was a live band playing good music, and the customers were - well - interesting... this was turning out to be a pretty cool job.
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Ooh, this one was good. I could tell she knew I was the casual flirt type, but the fact that she was still game- for conversation anyway- had me buzzed. I blinked slowly, pausing.

"With eyes like that, I think I'd believe anything you told me." I smiled slowly before turning to the attendant. Blond, like me, tall, good muscles in his arms, nice eyes... Stop Willis. You've only been in Tokyo two days. "Hey, I'm pretty new here. What's the most interesting drink you serve?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:17 pm

Takeru

"How about the mocha green tea frappe?" Ooh I was itching to try out that one.

Miyako

I nearly burst out laughing at the guy's comment. Talk about cheesy... I gave him a quick once-over. He WAS pretty hot, though I had to admit that he was not exactly my type. (Not like guys of his type usually went after me anyway)

"Oh, try that. It's great." I loved anything with green tea in it. You'd have to be insane not to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next