Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Side.

Go down 
+7
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
ARCtheElite
Potgenie
D
Aana
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
xo.Daydreamer
::In-Training::
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Dark Side. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:18 am

::Sora::

What the hell was up with that guy?
"If you stand still gingers can't see you"? Was that really necessary, I thought the ginger comments had ended in high school.

Yamato was STILL wondering where Yuri was, and I was happy I didn't know the answer, it seemed pretty obvious that he wanted to do more than apologize to him...
He yelled out to the two on the street to "BYOB", and I thought he was on crack.

"Bring Your Own Bra?!" I asked incredulously.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
::Ultimate::
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:36 am

::Yuri::

I hail a cab. "Follow that car!" I command, and tail... Yamato?... to his house. I pay the taxi driver (in booze, of course) and sneak around to a back entrance. Leaping up the building (my trench coat is magical, did you know?) I duck underneath the balcony. By the looks of it there's a party about to begin. Then I hear something.

BYOB? Bring your own booze? Luckily I've got plenty of that!

Time to plan the perfect moment to jump in...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Takeru

We entered Yamato's house and after accepting a can of coke, I stepped out into the balcony with a tired sigh, leaning against the railings and staring at the scenery around me. The best place in Yamato's pad, in my opinion, was the balcony - I don't know how he had managed to get one of the best views in all of Odaiba at such a bargain. I was just getting myself properly relaxed when a sudden noise brought my attention.

I straightened, now more alert. There was that sound again... it sounded like something being scratched.

Then I heard what sounded like a faint sneeze.

"Who's there?" I called sharply.

Miyako

Willis was scrutinizing his chest worriedly and I felt bad... had I made him sad? Oh no... that was bad! Hey, I was rhyming! I giggled and grabbed him by the shoulders, successfully capturing his attention.

What to do... what to say?

"STARING COMPETITION!" I exclaimed gleefully.

Was I brilliant, or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Shit. Did someone catch me out here? Damn misquitoes, STOP BITING ME! I'M NOT YOUR FRICKIN DINNER!!!

I quickly realized that if anyone were to lean just slightly over, I would be caught. At least me black trench coat is helping me camouflage in the night, but anyone with a sharp eye and who knew where to look could tell. Reaching inside a coat pocket, I grip the glow stick, ready to unleash it.
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
::Rookie::
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:02 am

Catherine

I smile at Daisuke; his aura is defintely much brighter than it was before. I take the bottle out of my purse, open it, and the little genie boy pops out.

Daisuke stares in shock at the little guy.

"Here's your genie safe and sound. Oh and here's your phone too."

Rosa

I hear something about a party and BYOB. Maybe I'll go; relax a little before the mission.

I place my sunglasses on my eyes; it looks weird at night, I know, but I have to wear them since sometimes my eyes freak people out.

Someone told me my eyes look crazy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:45 am

::Taichi::

So I found it. The hightest point in all of Obaiba just happens to be an apartment building. I could probably take the stairs... but where's the fun in that. And after, fun was what I wanted tonight!

Every apartment facing the west had a balcony. Lights were on in certain homes, most weren't. I could climb. My mom didn't call me a monkey when I was five for nothing. I was King of the Jungle Gym!

I stepped into the dying rosebushes, they'd already been trampled by someone. I didn't really care, I just took my first leap at the building and pulled myself up on the first ledge.

I felt like 007, someone cue my theme music.

::Yamato::

Takeru disappeared as Sora took drinks out of the fridge. I followed him out only to find him peering around suspiciously. "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Takeru

"I could have sworn I heard VOICES!" I told Yamato, peering around the edge of the balcony. I lean forward dangerously, trying to catch a glimpse of what was below...

"ARGGGGGGHHHH! LOOK!"
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:30 pm

Rosa

What a goddamn idiot. Who, in their right mind, scales up the side of a building?

Whatever.

I glance up again (to see if the Idiot is going to fall) when I catch sight of some blond, trenchcoat wearing guy with a glow stick on someone's balcony. Burgeler probably.

But my inate sense of justice won't let me walk away from a potential robbery. So I chuck a rock on the sidewalk at the trenchcoat guy. Hit him on the head too.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:39 pm

No matter how well-trained someone is, there's a point in time when primal instinct overloads rational thought. Having a rock chucked at you, braining you, and in sneak attack no less, is one of these times.

I did the only thing I could. I swear. Loudly.

Fuck. I think I just got caught.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:43 pm

Takeru

"Damn! Isn't that Yuri?" I craned my neck and stretched myself out further to get a closer look. "Yes! It is! And there's Kohaku over there! What the hell is happening AUGH!"

AHHHH I'm falling!!!!
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Rosa

Aw, hell.

A guy discovered the possible burgler and took a swan dive off the balcony. The other guy tried to grab him but it was too late.

Thank God my line of work gave me fast reflexes.

I throw a capsule on the ground where the kid is going to go splat and it turns into a bubble of soft blue glue that can harmlessly absorb force without damage to the person. The guy lands safely within it and I grin as my invention worked.

I'm a genius.
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:23 pm

Daisuke

Iori! I was wondering where he had disappeared to.

Ah, it was all coming back to me now... The car crash, Hikari and Yamato, Willis ditching me to flirt with Rocket, Yuri beating me up... I frowned as I remembered all that. Wow, I don't think anything good had happened to me today.

I briefly recalled those two girls I had met before the accident. Their names were lost to me; but they obviously weren't here concerned for me and waiting for me to recover. And I still didn't fully know who this friendly lady here was.

The only thing I was certain of was that she was not in fact a nurse.

I looked over at Iori, he hovered cheerfully near me.

It was then that flashes of other memories came... Taichi... the strange-man-Taichi-person. He knew of Iori somehow. Oh! He wanted a wish, didn't he? Well, I wasn't one to disappoint Taichi! Of course I couldn't quite remember what he wanted to wish for... I was a tad bit out of it back then.

Ah well, if Taichi wanted a wish, I was going to make sure Taichi got his wish!

I pumped my fists up in determination. "Iori-kun," I exclaimed in a bit more formality that usual. "We have to find Taichi-san!"

The little genie rubbed at his forehead, almost as if trying to tell me how bad an idea this was. Regardless, I was not about to be deterred!

I looked over at the girl beside me. If I was to leave, I'd have to make a break for it before Jun came back. With a quick decision of "the more the merrier" I grabbed the blonde girl by the arm and fled the emergency room towards the hallways outside.

I stopped short behind a wall, staring past the corner to the front desk where my sister argued with some staff. I felt a tug at my arm from behind me. It was that blonde girl.

"Daisuke, don't you want to change first?" She wondered of me, "A hospital gown isn't exactly the best thing to walk around in... and I can sorta see your derrière."

I frowned, a deep blush covering my cheeks as I envisioned myself from her point of view. I sadly didn't have time to change. I didn't even know where my clothes were. If I were to waste any more time my escape would be compromised. Without waiting for a second opinion, I made a dash for the exit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:05 pm

"TAAAAAKKKKERRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I seen him fall, he almost took me down with him. I tried to catch him... apparently it didn't work. He feel. And landed on... what the fuck is that?!

Ever played the game Zelda? Where Link fights the water temple boss, and that amoeba thing. Yeah, were that's what the blob looked like. It did look kinda fun but where the hell did it come from!?

Nevermind... I just seen.

What is it with these magic people?! Damn foreigners! One's crazy and a boozehound, anothers a man loving whore, yet another is a psycho who should stay away from people, and this one... possibly blind?

Even from the fifth floor, I could see them... fuck those were some big ass glasses!

What the hell is the kid on the blob doing?!
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:10 pm

Takeru

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - OOMPH!!!"

I was going to die, I was going to die and the headlines would be something stupid like "BOY FALLS TO DEATH DUE TO BEING OVERINQUISITIVE" or "CURIOUSITY KILLS THE TEENAGER" or whatever... crazy thoughts were running wildly through my mind and I was yelling louder than I had ever had and then suddenly, I found myself on some sort of blue blob that felt oddly sticky and not very pleasant!

As my weight landed on the blob, I felt it tremble violently under me and I knew before it came what was going to happen next.

"AUGH!" I was thrown up into the air and once again falling...

I had landed on a fucking giant trampoline!
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Catherine

Daisue is dragging me somewhere, not caring that his hospital gown is giving me a good view of his butt. And he has a really nice one.

"Do you even know where this Taichi is, Daisuke? Maybe you should try to call him before we run all over town looking for him? Or why don't you ask your genie friend to transport us to somewhere near him?"

He grins at me. "Good idea. Iori, teleport us somewhere near Taichi."

The little genie does so and suddenly the three of us are on the balcony of someone's apartment. Taichi is climbing up the side of the building and Yamato is looking down in horror at his brother who is bouncing up and down on a pile of goo.

It kind of looks like fun.

I glance at Yamato and say, "This is probably a bad time, but I'm sorry about before. I shouldn't take family problems out on you."

He just looks at me and I point out, "You're brother's safe and off the goo thing. He's down there with some girl."

Rosa

I kicked my goo safety net invention and the hot blond guy safely lands on the sidewalk.

I smile at him.

"Like my invention?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 8:21 pm

Takeru

I managed a weak smile; my legs felt like jelly and my heart was still pounding. "That giant trampoline saved my life!" I replied in the end. "Thanks... I owe you one!"

I was going to ask what her name was, but then I looked up and saw Yamato waving frantically at me from above.

"I had better go, catch you later! Maybe at the party. And again, thanks a billion!" I waved goodbye at her and headed for the elevator. As the lift shuddered up, I felt a twinge of paranoia and fear. It looked like I was going to remain jittery for quite a long while.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:21 pm

Once I seen my brother land safely on his feet I sighed in relief. Then I realized I wasn't along on the balcony.

"You again?" I asked scathingly of the blonde. "How the hell you get up here!?"

She looked to the side and I seen Daisuke smiled stupidly at me. "Dare I ask?" He pointed to the little albino thing on his shoulder. What the fuck is that!?

I wanted to dismiss the thoughts and just relax, have fun, ya'know?

"Whatever, a party's a party. Don't run your mouth, keep your craziness and your thoughts to yourself, capesh? Just go downstairs and get my brother. Then you can stay." I shot at the blonde. "And you!" I turned on Daisuke, "Come on, you need clothes. NOW!"
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Daisuke

Yamato-san grabbed me by the collar and began hauling me indoors. The blonde girl trailed past us and exited the apartment.

Those two apparently knew each other. Man... Yamato-san was one scary guy. I wondered what clothing he'd be throwing me in.

I caught a glimpse of Rocky Balboa boxers lying on his bedroom floor. I cringed inwardly. Please don't make me wear those.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:12 pm

I pointed at the bed, "Sit down. I'm gonna try to find something that might fit you, you're a little..." Saying fat would be rude, but compare him to me, and yes, Daisuke was fat. "Nevermind."

I kicked some shoes and dirty clothes out of the way in search of my closet. I reached it and pulled the door open. I rumaged through when I found the only clothes that might fit him.

"Uh, this is all I have."

They were dark purple skinny jeans that shimmered in the light. The shirt was tight black with a silver eyeball on it. I didn't have boxers that would fit him. Just some clothes from work... so I embarassedly (may or may not be a word, I'm too lazy to figure it out!) handed over a pair of superman briefs. And then came a belt... I gave him the biggest one I had, which just happened to be black with glitter.

"The bathroom's that way." I pointed out the door before leaving my room.
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Daisuke

Okay. So he pointed out the bathroom for me to change in... but then left his room anyways. Whatever, I was going to put this stuff on right here and now.

I sighed as I picked up the clothes. Yamato-san was a pretty frail and skinny guy, at least compared to me. I was an athlete. I lived, breathed, and ate soccer during the day. The pants looked way tight. The shirt... would probably emphasize my pecs rather nicely. The belt would be unnecessary, but a little glitter on the waist is always welcome.

And why the hell did he have Superman underwear? Ah well, I suppose I should be glad he was even bothering to lend me some clothing. Or that he even had something that would fit me. I stared into the closet. Everything seemed so small.

I turned away, facing the clothes on the bed. I prepared to drop the hospital gown and work my way into them. It was then I suddenly felt like I was being watched...

I blinked, making a sharp turn at Iori. I stomped a foot, and waved him out the window.

Once he was gone, I put on the Superman briefs and let the gown drop. The shirt went on rather smoothly, but I was struggling with the jeans.

I panicked when I heard the door opening from behind me, and barely managed to pull the jeans up in time. Damn, I really hope whoever just walked in on me hadn't seen the Superman undies... for both my own and for Yamato-san's sake.
Back to top Go down
xo.Daydreamer
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:43 am

::Sora::

I noticed that I was alone.

Yamato and Takeru had disappeared to Lord knows where, and lots of people I didn't know started showing up. So I was basically standing around in the living room, in a pair of sweats and a baggy t-shirt, holding a drink in my hand. I looked like the perfect wallflower.

I really needed a life so I thought I would explore the house. Something was drawing me towards the room at the end of the hall, it was semi-open so I just kind of walked in without thinking.
Bad idea.

There was a guy in there trying to get his pants on, it was just overly awkward.
I quickly shut the door and basically ran back towards the living room. Anything was better than watching someone try to get into too-tight-jeans wearing Superman boxers...
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:05 am

Takeru

I breathed an enormous sigh of relief when the elevator doors finally open and practically ran into Yamato's house. It looked as though the party had already started! I wondered how Yamato had managed to get everything ready in such a short period of time... but then, this was the kind of thing he was an expert at. I grabbed a drink an downed it in one to soothe my frazzled nerves.

I could've sworn I saw Yuri and Kohaku perched upon balconies just now. One of them had even tried to grab me when I fell. What were they up to??

Miyako

I twirled around and around until I felt dizzy. Grabbing a lamppost for support, I turned to Willis, who had been rather quiet for the past few minutes.

I thought back to the incident with the car sometime back. Yamato had mentioned something... "Shall we go to that party?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:08 pm

I had to look like the biggest jackass on the planet as I scaled the building. A few people even come out on their ledges to see what the psychopath was doing. I'm lucky no one had called the cops yet. On one of the high up floors there was a party in full swing but I wasn't in the mood. I needed to make it to the top of the building before the storm started. That way I'd be there to get that jolt.

Was I suicidal? No.
Was I insane? That hasn't been proven medically.
Was I disturbed? That went without saying.

But this was the adrenaline rush I'd been looking for all night long. And I was so close I could taste it!

I was in the kitchen mingling when I saw Sora run out of the hallway. She probably seen Daisuke. Well, that little idiot, I told him to use the bathroom for a reason.

Takeru was back, minus the blonde chick. Which honestly didn't matter to me. Where ever she disappeared to was her business. I wasn't gonna cry because she didn't come back to party.

Yuri was still standing by the balcony doors when I walked over to him and threw my arm over his shoulders. "Yuri, my man. Don't just stand there, its a party!" I lit a cigarette and offered it to him. He shook his head. "Suit yourself. Let's go get you a girl... does that sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:37 am

"Girl? Long or short hair? Japanese or other?" I ask.

"Oh, and before I forget. BYOB!" I cheer, fishing out sixteen bottles of assorted booze - and two bottles of milk.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:47 am

At least someone listened to me. All the bottle materialized from the depths of his seemingly bottomless pockets. We dropped the bottles off in the kitchen and I pulled him to the living room. Just as we got there Sora ran out of the hallway, she seemed distressed about something. But I didn't get to ask what because Daisuke soon followed.

"What is he wearing?" Yuri asked.

I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. "Clothes... stripper clothes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Side.   Dark Side. - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Side.
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next