Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castaway: Digimon Style

Go down 
+4
Potgenie
xo.Daydreamer
D
emotionless-robot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xReadItAndWeepx
::Rookie::
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Castaway: Digimon Style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 pm

::Takeru::

I decided to wait until the other survivors started going through the luggage before trying to determine what, exactly, was mine. I came to this conclusion for a couple of reasons:

1. I nearly got killed in an explosion near them so I don't feel like going back yet.

2. I don't relish invading other people's privacy to find mine.

3. I'm a little scared to find out who I am. What if I'm really a complete asshole who everyone hates? If that's the case, I don't want to know.

So with nothing else to do, I decide to explore the jungle. It won't be hard to find my way back since the smoking remains of the plane is clearly visible. I decide not to ask anyone to come with me; I want to be alone for awhile.

So I slip off unnoticed into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
D
::Ultimate::
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:18 pm

::Mimi::

My blond savior had disappeared and the good doctor had wrapped my stomach tightly with who knows what. It really hurt to sit down but at the same time just standing wasn't doing any good. I had to get out of here!

I was tired, hungry, bleeding, and generally upset. Should I be crying right now? Really wouldn't do me any good but I just wanted to curl up into a ball and cry like a baby.

There were bodies floating in the water, scraps of metal lying on the sand, blood... why is it red!? Why couldn't blood be like... uh... PINK!? Do you know how much better blood would appear if it were bright instead of dark. And if it were a little more happy looking the world would be a better place!

I looked down at my tattered, dirty, blood covered clothing and sighed. I really needed to find my luggage. I needed knew clothes... tennis shoes might be a good idea right now too...

I didn't see my suitcases anywhere. There were some here and there but none were my Pink Prada Collection. Then I remembered, I'd arrived late. My things would have gone on the plane last. They would have been... in the other half!

Damn it! Fine, I'm going to find my clothes!

I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and kicked off my Jimmy Choo's. I looked up at the sky a small cloud of smoke was swirling from behind the trees. That's where I needed to go. I walked in briskly and, because I have no sense of direction, was lost within three mintues.

I heard a noise behind me, like branches being cut away. I'd seen this scenario before, in like a horror movie. Oh my, I'm going to die. I can not handle anymore death experiences!

Stiletto in hand, I waited as the sound grew louder... "H-h-hello?"

The trees parted and I scrambled backwards. I fell on my ass and looked up to find a large woman in a black coat standing over me.

Naturally... I screamed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Sora

Humans! Intelligent life! I don't think anyone could describe the feelings I have exploding inside of me. I'm not alone on this forsaken hellhole anymore!

I lunged forward to wrap my fellow surivor in a bear hug...when I noticed the stiletto.

Ow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:25 pm

::Koushirou::

I did it! I reached the plane debris! There was nothing much to look at, though. Half-mangled bodies and blasted-apart suitcases didn't make for a very pretty sight. I scowled. Any last, wild thought about finding my precious laptop had flown away with the chilling breeze that was currently enveloping me. Even if I could find it, I doubt it'd be in working condition.

I sighed and turned away, hobbling toward another general direction - the more forested area. I was beginning to get used to this whole limping thing - up, down, up, down, up, down... the rhythm was rather comforting, really.

I didn't know why, but I found myself drawn to all the lush trees. Maybe it has something to do with green being my favourite colour.

It took me about twenty minutes or so to finally enter the forest. I glanced around, suddenly feeling extremely thirsty. There was a bush next to me, and I saw, to my astonishment, bright purple fruits covered with dark red spots dangling from it. I had never seen anything like this before! COOL!

Then I did something the normal sane and rational me would never have done usually. I plucked one of the fruits at once and bit into it.

The taste was heavenly. I had never tasted anything so sweet, juicy and yummy before. I took bite after hungry bite, relishing every bit of it until there was nothing but the core left. I greedily grabbed a few more fruits and piled it into my pocket before limping my way in.

That was when I heard a sharp, shrill, definitely female-ish scream. I leapt in fright, nearly causing a few of those fruits to fall out... who could that possibly be? This was worrying...

"Hello...?" I called out apprehensively.

Perhaps whoever it was would need some fruit, too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
BenignUser
::Champion::
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:28 am

Taichi

The frame of the plane was collapsing around me, and the huge jaws and gargantuan teeth of the T-rex were ever nearing.

I was no longer questioning what I saw. I knew that I was definitely not delirious, despite my lack of recent nutrition. What I quickly decided at this point was that I had to make my escape, and I had to do it soon lest I became just another meal for this creature.

The plane shook as the beast tore and shred into it. I needed to act fast - it would soon be able to reach me. I took my chance the next time his jawline entered through the opening.

I ran forth, stepping onto the toilet seat and springing myself forward over the base of his mouth. I landed securely on the ridge of his snout, and immediately jumped off to the side. A quick glance of my surroundings told me I was near the shoreline.

For a second I thought I heard a voice, but I ignored it and sped off towards the ocean. I didn't care to look back until I was far enough into the sea that I was certain the dinosaur wouldn't be coming after me.

I calmed myself a bit as I turned. The creature looked smaller than my hand due to the distance I'd put between us. It stood patiently on the sands of the beach, looking over me. I felt our eyes connect a few moments before it turned away and began stalking back into the trees.

The breath I'd been holding finally left me. I couldn't remain in the water forever. The current was strong, and as athletic as I was I couldn't fight against it forever.

Off to the side smoke caught my attention. I paled once I had realized that the area I was trapped in had only been half of the plane. What could have possibly caused it to break in half? I couldn't answer that, but I had a pretty good idea where the other half had fallen.

I needed to go there.

There might be other survivors.

And they needed to be warned about the creature.

I wasn't yet willing to get back on solid ground. Not with the creature still around. I gave myself a silent nod, and began swimming along the coastline towards the rising smoke in the air.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 am

::Takeru::

I hear a woman scream and race towards the sound, nearly crashing into a red-haired guy carrying fruit. I see the woman I saved earlier using a shoe against a woman in a black trench coat.

I step inbetween them and break up the insainty.

"What's going on?" I ask the woman from the plane.

Before she can answer the second woman hugs me from behind and mumbles something about finding other people. I crane my neck to look back at her.

"You a survivor too?"
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:51 pm

::Jyou::

If I'd ever in my subconcious, wanted to make my life more interesting, that wish was now being granted.

I heaved and struggled as I (in vain) used my thin muscles to cling and climb the coconut tree. At the top, there lied a bundle of nutrients I knew we would need desperately in the hours to come as more and more people got hungry and thirsty and irritable. I had set myself a goal and wasi intent on accomplishing said goal, only...

I didn't think my arms would be able to support my weight much longer. There were scratches all over my arms that had the potential to become infected and in all honesty, I don't think I was even ten feet off the ground. I sullenly remembered that this was why I hated gym class back in high school.

Sighing, I realised that it would just be easier to admit defeat and call it a day. I'd done enough, hadn't I? By saving those few people? I was positive that someone else could climb the coconut tree with less difficulty.

No one was around to witness my humiliation of abandoning the coconut tree, so I began my descent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castaway: Digimon Style
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2