Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight

Go down 
+12
Catching Rain
BenignUser
xReadItAndWeepx
xo.Daydreamer
emotionless-robot
smile-in-ur-sleep
BertieTiger
Timewitch
D
Potgenie
Aana
Na-cat
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
BertieTiger
::DigiDestined::
BertieTiger

Number of posts : 562
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Twilight - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:46 pm

BandGeek99 wrote:
Day. Made. Very Happy

I actually read a really creepy story in some Australian teeny-bopper magazine my friend brought home when she got back from visiting her family. Apparently, a girl wrote an article about her elder sister. The sister slowly became more and more obsessed with Twilight. She broke up with her boyfriend because he wasn't a vampire and told him that she was waiting for her true love, Edward. Things just escalated. She slowly became less and less involved with her family and started dressing like Kristen Stewart did in the Twilight films. Her mother eventually found all kinds of bills and such that had been sent to her and they were addressed to "Isabella Swan". Its scary to think what these books are doing to people.

Holy mother of cheese.

I just think that the films are too hyped up. Apparently, the books are better than the films - as in, the books don't suck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~bertietiger
BandGeek99
::Rookie::
::Rookie::
BandGeek99

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Twilight - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Scary stuff.

Yeah, the movies are TOTALLY over-hyped. However, the books do suck... they just suck less than the movies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1293980/BandGeek99#
Na-cat
Na-cat

Number of posts : 998
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Twilight - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 3:19 pm

Meh.

Both definitely suck enough to slurp a snail out of its shell, but whereas the books make me want to scratch my eyes out, I did get a few laughs from watching the movie (the first one.)

What I dislike the most is the author, and the films are just that little bit further away from her (cameo appearance aside.)

Also, less purple prose in the movies. No, wait, I forgot the dialogue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1457263/
Sponsored content

Twilight - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge :: ::And Out In The Real World...:: :: Rants-
Jump to: