Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silly, Silly Boy

Go down 
+2
smile-in-ur-sleep
emotionless-robot
6 posters
AuthorMessage
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Silly, Silly Boy Empty
PostSubject: Silly, Silly Boy   Silly, Silly Boy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:10 pm

These are just three short drabbles that I did a while ago during exam week, and I thought they were pretty cute, so I thought I'd share XD

-----------------------------------------

Silly, Silly Boy by emotionless-robot

1. As Big As A House

Tai stood on the balcony, watching the people below rush by. He slurped at his ice cream, dripping the sweet substance all over himself and most probably, the pedestrians below as well.

His mom slid open the glass door and came at him with a damp dishcloth to wipe off the sticky mess.

“Mom?” Tai asked.

“Yeah, what is it, sweetie?”

“When I’m ten years old, I’m going to be as big as a house.”

“As big as a house, huh? That’s pretty big, Tai.”

“I know. But I’ll be a big boy then.” He said proudly.

“Yes you will. When you’re ten years old, you’ll be my big boy.” His mom stated, tapping him on the nose. “You’ll be my big boy, and I’ll be old.” His mother chuckled, wiping her son’s hands off.

“Don’t worry mom,” Tai said consolingly, “I’ll still come visit you.”

2. Dinosaur Teeth

“Tai, sweetie, you have to hurry up. We’re going to be late for your dentist appointment.”

The young boy frowned as he tried to speed up tying his shoelaces, but some things just weren’t meant to be rushed. He fumbled numerous times before his mother sighed and bent down to help him.

“Everyone at school says the dentist is scary, mom. Is that true?”

“Of course not,” his mother assured him. She finished tying his shoelaces and stood up, grabbed his tiny hand in hers and headed out the door. “The dentist is a very nice person and he’s going to help your teeth grow big and strong.”

“But mom, aren’t they just going to fall out anyways? Sora’s already lost one of hers.”

“Eventually they’ll all fall out, dear, but until then we have to keep them nice and clean, alright?”

“Okay!” Tai agreed readily. He skipped on the sidewalk, chuckling as they continued their journey to the dentist. “Hey, mom?” Tai asked suddenly. “Which of my teeth do you think will fall out first?”

“I’m not sure, Tai. Which ones do you think will?”

Tai pondered for a bit and then replied, “My rabbit teeth. You know, the ones in the front.”

He yanked open his mouth and pointed at his two front teeth, declaring indistinguishably, “See?”

His mother nodded and pushed him along, not wanting to be late and have to reschedule the appointment.

“And after those ones are gone,” Tai continued, “my vampire teeth will fall out.”

“Your vampire teeth, huh? Which ones are those?”

“These ones,” Tai responded, pointing to his sharpened eyeteeth.

“Well, maybe we can ask the dentist and see what he thinks, Tai.”

Tai frowned and said, “What does he know anyways? He’s just a stupid dentist. I’ll bet he doesn’t even know which ones are my dinosaur teeth.”

3. Soaked to the Bone

The little boy exited the pool, dripping wet and shivering. His mother held open a fluffy towel for him and he brought it close, reveling in its warmth.

His mother guided him towards the change room as she inquired, “Did you have fun at your swimming lesson?”

Tai nodded, teeth still chattering and he said, “Yeah, but now I’m all soggy from the water. I don’t know if I’ll ever be dry again.” He shook his head sadly, and his mother laughed at her son’s antics.

“Well, what are we going to do to fix it? I can’t have a soggy son.”

Tai came to a halt outside the boys’ change room and answered in all seriousness, “I guess you’ll just have to hang me up to dry like you do with the laundry.”

His mother laughed loudly and pushed her son into the change room.

“Go get changed you silly, silly boy.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
smile-in-ur-sleep
::Champion::
::Champion::
smile-in-ur-sleep

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Silly, Silly Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly, Silly Boy   Silly, Silly Boy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Amusing!
Great job, Alyss.
Back to top Go down
http://bamboobones.tumblr.com
Aana
::Gennai::
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Silly, Silly Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly, Silly Boy   Silly, Silly Boy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 11:00 pm

I love this... so much.
*notes to read Doctor Ken when she gets home*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
Potgenie
::Ultimate::
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Silly, Silly Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly, Silly Boy   Silly, Silly Boy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 am

I reviewed this, but I just gotta say it again: I love this fic! Young Tai is too cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
D
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Silly, Silly Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly, Silly Boy   Silly, Silly Boy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:11 pm

This had to be the cutest story I've ever read. You just wanna grab him and squeeze him! Aw... I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
BandGeek99
::Rookie::
::Rookie::
BandGeek99

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Silly, Silly Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly, Silly Boy   Silly, Silly Boy Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:17 am

That's sooooooo adorable!! Leave it to Tai to be so cute and innocent. XD LOVE it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1293980/BandGeek99#
Sponsored content

Silly, Silly Boy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silly, Silly Boy   Silly, Silly Boy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silly, Silly Boy
Page 1 of 1