Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Injuries!

Go down 
+6
ARCtheElite
smile-in-ur-sleep
Goggles
BertieTiger
Potgenie
Na-cat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Injuries! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries!   Injuries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 4:16 am

While I was visiting family a couple weeks ago, my sister, father and I decided to come up with a plan to ambush my uncle with water balloons once he got home from work. So, my sister and I spent the afternoon filling up these balloons and I didn't want to fill them up TOO much, because otherwise they'd all burst before we got a chance to throw them.

So, first of all, the sneak-attack failed miserably because he saw us hiding, and then we started throwing the water ballons. My first one hit his side and unfortunately it was at that moment that I realised that the balloons weren't going to pop at all because they hadn't been filled enough. What happened next was my sister, with her ridiculous aim, whapped my uncle right in the eye with a water balloon that bounced off and landed in the bushes.

He definitely had a black eye for the rest of the week.

If that's not an epic fail, I don't know what is...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Catching Rain
::Champion::
::Champion::
Catching Rain

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Injuries! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Injuries!   Injuries! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Your poor uncle! Sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/891682/

Injuries!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge :: ::And Out In The Real World...:: :: Anecdotes-
Jump to: