Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Challenge, Please!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Challenge, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Challenge, Please!   Challenge, Please! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:27 am

Aana--is this how we are supposed to post for a challenge? I read the sticky, but I wasn't sure. If it is, I'd like a challenge, please!

Preferred Character(s): Matt T.K., Tai, Kari, Davis, or even Sora

Preferred Genre: Family, Humor

Length:
One Shot

P.S: I'll remember to delete this once I receive one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Na-cat
::DigiDestined::
Na-cat

Number of posts : 998
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Challenge, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge, Please!   Challenge, Please! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:57 pm

I've had a little bit of an idea in my head for a few days that could easily fit your request Smile
Tell me if it's to your liking, if not, don't sweat it!

Summary: Kari decides to get a fish tank. The whole thing's going to be perfect, she'll finally have something special of her own, and taking care of those fish is a responsibilty she looks forward to. Now if only the guys (TK, Davis, Tai, Matt) would leave her alone!

I like the idea of Kari being driven off the deep edge but not even letting a tiny bit of her frustration show, simply because, well, she's Kari. And she would know that the guys are just trying to help, even if they are just making a mess/giving her a headache.

Sentence to include: "No, Davis, the fish do not need hot dogs!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1457263/

Challenge, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge, Please!   Challenge, Please! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:32 am

Thanks, this sounds really fun! My nieces recently got some Beta fish, so the fishiness shouldn't be too difficult to write about. The mods can go ahead and delete this topic now that I got a challenge! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Na-cat
Na-cat

Number of posts : 998
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Challenge, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge, Please!   Challenge, Please! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 am

We'll delete it once you've posted the challenge, you know, for reference and such. Feel free to give us a nudge if we forget!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1457263/
Sponsored content

Challenge, Please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge, Please!   Challenge, Please! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Challenge, Please!
Page 1 of 1