xReadItAndWeepx
::Rookie::
::Rookie::
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Epic Mimi AU Empty
PostSubject: Epic Mimi AU   Epic Mimi AU Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:25 pm

It's called Rescuing the Prince and it's pretty much a turning-around of the traditional fairy tale (damsel-in-distress who gets saved by the handsome prince). It's based on Revoluntionary Girl Utena.

Bascially Mimi gets a scholarship to this expensive school called Odaiba Academy. But the school is completely weird. The student council stages duels with it's members over Yamato (The Prince). The Victor gets to have him be his/her servant and the duels over him supposedly unlock a great power that everyone wants.

Mimi gets sucked into these duels.

That's the gist of it. For now this story along with All These Things that I've Done and Ghost Town will be the only ones regulary updated. Sorry if anyone liked Love of an Enemy or the 100 Snapshots; I'll try to get those updated but they're not a priority.

This story is going to be long. It's an epic.
Back to top Go down
Catching Rain
::Champion::
::Champion::
Catching Rain

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Epic Mimi AU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic Mimi AU   Epic Mimi AU Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:12 am

I had a feeling it was based on Utena - unfortunately, I never could get into that show. But the fic sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/891682/

Epic Mimi AU
Page 1 of 1