Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Castaway: Digimon Style

Go down 
+4
Potgenie
xo.Daydreamer
D
emotionless-robot
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Castaway: Digimon Style Empty
PostSubject: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:18 am

::Jyou::

I wasn't sure if I was still panicking, or if it was the smoke in the air, but I couldn't breathe.

Full-out wheezing, gasping, coughing, choking, watery eyes... the whole shebang. I vaguely recall someone slapping me on the back as I fought for my life, and I tried to tell them that, really - it wasn't helping.

All I got out was more coughing.

It was just supposed to be a plane trip back home. A simple, one-way flight back to my small-yet-homely apartment, where I planned on making myself a nice cup of tea while I read the evening paper.

As the smoke cleared from my eyes and I viewed the plane wreck before me, I realized that my vision was toast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
D
::Ultimate::
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:30 am

::Mimi::

The funny thing is that I preferred flying to anything else. I would gladly jump on a plane and jet around the world. And that's what I was doing, going on another trip. Just to let go of all my emotional and guy-induced stress.

Sitting in first class was about the smartest thing to do. It was mostly empty but that was fine. I could sip my champagne and watch romance movies on my laptop in peace.

I smiled at a blue haired man before shutting my eyes to sleep.

And then there was pain. My neck snapped forward and then hit the back of the seat over and over. I heard screaming, scared screams... but it's not real.

I'm only dreaming... I'm dreaming...

I have to be...

BECAUSE I'M TOO YOUNG AND HOT TO DIE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
xo.Daydreamer
::In-Training::
xo.Daydreamer

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:19 am

::Hikari::

I felt cold water hitting my face rather violently, but I didn't have the strength to move.
What was going on? What had happened? Why was I here? How did I get here in the first place?

As I racked my brain for answers I remembered the plane. Sitting there, listening to my iPod trying to ignore my brother Taichi snoring soundly beside me. Then there was a giant lurch forward and I knew instantly that we were going down. I remembered hearing everyone screaming, I remembered trying to scream, but my voice had been stuck in my throat. It was terrifying, but then everything went dark.

I opened my eyes, discovering now that I had just enough strength to push myself up.
I looked around to see the plane about a mile away, with quite a few people surrounding it, but... there were more people than that on the plane before the crash. Then it hit me. I couldn't see my brother.

"Taichi!"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:36 am

::Koushirou::

The last thing I remembered thinking before I blacked out was that I never even wanted to go on this trip in the first place.

My eyes flew open and I felt nothing for a full minute before a sharp, almost unbearable pain ran up my thigh, causing me to cry out in pain. Memories flooded back to me - the plane; I had been typing away at my laptop when the unthinkable happened. I remembered that the girl next to me had been screaming really loudly and grabbing my hand until suddenly, everything broke apart...

The pain was getting worse. Hardly daring to, I gazed down slowly at my legs... and blanched.

My right leg was twisted in a revoltingly awkward manner and lying in a pool of blood.

I think that was about when I blacked out for a second time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
xReadItAndWeepx
::Rookie::
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 pm

::Takeru::

Where am I?

I open my eyes weakly to stare up at a bright blue sky, a normally comforting sight I'm sure, but not when I feel like complete shit and people are screaming around me. My neck hurts but I force myself to look around; I can see smoking remains of a plane, a girl searching for someone named 'Taichi', and a bunch of people running around.

How did this happen?

I try to stand up, but the second I do my side is screams in pain. I drop back down and examine myself; there's a branch sticking into my side and blood from the wound is staining my shirt.

Shit. Think. Shit. Think.

I shout out, "I need a doctor! Is anyone here a doctor!"

But, of course, no one can hear me over the din.

I try to think of what to do but come up with a blank. So to get my mind off the pain, I try to think about how I got into this mess in the first place.

I can't remember.

I try to recall what I do for work.

Nothing.

I sit there for what feels like forever trying to remember something, anything about myself, but I can only come up with the name Takeru. I think that's my name because it feels right to me somehow. But that's all I remember.

I'm amnesic.
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
::Champion::
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:03 pm

Taichi

I should have flat out told my sister not to come along. I would have only been gone for a week. I tried to point out that I'd merely be taking a look at the new campus. The university was closed this time of year, and not much would be happening there. I could tell she had been disappointed having spent her vacation just to tag along with me, but she tried to hide it behind her cheery smile.

Sometimes I feel like I just can't deny her anything. I was glad we were finally going home so I could finally stop feeling guilty about dragging her out just so she could see where her big ole' brother would be living for the next few years. Even the flight bored her, I was sure. She paid no attention to the in-flight movie and dazed off as she listened to her iPod.

I decided to get some sleep. It had been a long week and I was determined to make this flight seem as short as possible.

Sadly, I wasn't able to rest long. The sudden urge to visit the lavatory overcame me. I stirred, rubbing my tired eyes as I got to my feet. Hikari didn't even notice me leaving.

I stumbled as I walked towards the bathroom. There was too much turbulence that I couldn't even walk straight. I tried pulling the door open but found it to be locked and occupied. I frowned, and considered banging on the door to let the person inside know it was an emergency. Just as I raised my knuckles I noticed this to be the female bathroom instead.

I flushed sheepishly and turned around, entering the male one with no troubles. Damn, I was really tired. I locked the door behind me and moved towards the toilet seat.

As I was about to leave I noticed something strange. The toilet paper roll was shaking. The paper towels toppled towards the floor from atop the counter. The toilet seat itself began rumbling below me.

What the heck was going on? Suddenly there was a jolt, and I felt myself being pushed forwards. I grabbed hold of the counter with a hand and steadied myself to avoid falling on my face. My eyes snapped open. Everything in the bathroom was moving. I shouted the first thing that came to my sleep deprived mind, "EARTHQUAKE!!!"

In the back of my thoughts I knew there was something slightly off with my proclamation... but I couldn't quite place what that something was.

My legs gave away and I felt my breath leaving me and barely fought against the sensation of blacking out. At last everything finally came to a halt with a loud crash. I considered myself lucky to be alive. The pilot must have done the best he could in landing the plane. I hoped that others shared my condition.

I scrambled up to my legs, putting a hand against the counter to help support myself. I tried pulling on the doorway, and found that it wouldn't budge.

My eyes widened in panic, and I began banging against the sealed shut door as I shouted for help. I could only hope that there were other survivors, and that they would be able to hear me.

Hikari... please be alright.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

Number of posts : 1595
Registration date : 2009-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:20 am

Sora

Great. Not only am I stranded in the middle of nowhere, it looks like I've been thrown halfway across...across...whatever this forsaken place is. It's a miracle I'm not hurt, but it looks like I've been stripped of everything except my shoes. I frown. Even my socks are gone.

Ignoring my brain's need to explain the phenomenem, I run through the list of things I should do. Clothing. Food. Shelter.

Clothing was easily taken care of. An abandoned suitcase lay near me, and I fish out a black trench coat. I shake my head. Don't people pack anything else? But apart from the trench coat and a few decks of Uno cards, the suitcase was empty. I shrug on the trench coat and move onto my second order of business. Food.

As I pick up a baseball bat (also conveniently lying there) so that I could hunt, I reflect on how my boring life suddenly took a turn for the better. I grin, licking my lips. This is going to be fun.

(Yes, I couldn't resist the trench coat)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~arctheelite
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:21 pm

I couldn't panic. No time to panic now. Panic later.

It was a bloody miracle that I'd found my medical supplies lying beside me in the sand, otherwise these banged-up patients would probably be dead right now. There were a few of them - one had a tree embedded in his side, another a very broken leg... Glancing around, I tried counting how many survivors there were, but my mind blanked when I realized that there were less than ten.

Less than ten that had gotten out of the wreck safely. We would most likely have to go back and search the plane for supplies, and other survivors.

But I couldn't think about that now. I had work to do.
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:27 pm

I'm not dead. I'm not. I'm lying on beach, sipping Mimosas, and watching the hot surfers fall into the water. Really I am. I was.

And then I wasn't. It was like someone turned on the lights in my head and my entire body was engulfed in blinding pain. It radiated through me, never leaving but causing even the tips of my fingers to spasm. I tried to figure out where it was coming from, there had to be one singular point in my body where the pain was focused, but there was none. It was everywhere, all at once.

I blinked through the pain, looking for the reason why I felt like this. Something happened, something I don't remember. My eyes went to the window and I saw a beach, why was there a beach outside my window? I looked to my left where the blue haired man had sat... he was gone, and so was that wall of the plane.

Ohmigod, we crashed! I wasn't dreaming!

My mind went into over drive, flicking through all the questions of survival while I desperately tried to stay awake when really I just wanted to close my eyes.

What if I was the only one to survive? I couldn't survive middle class life, how the hell was I supposed to deal here?! There had to be more people! This was a damn airplane that transported at least 200 people everyday! The pilot must have radioed for help! I mean that's what they do in situations like this, right? Mayday!!! or SOS!!! Or something! They must have said it! They had to have said it.

I glanced back... there was no back. The other half of the plane was missing. The waves broke on the sand behind me, it was such a pretty sight, the last one I'd ever see...

"No!" I was reprimanding myself for thinking like that but I didn't even have the energy to scream. Then the sparks caught my eye. The wires that had been severed where flashing, sending tiny lightning bolts at the ground. I watch the biggest one land on a seat, one were an armless man's body lay. It caught fire.

I could feel my breath catch and my eyes widen. That poor man... I need to get out of here. When I tried to force myself to stand, to run away from my death, I couldn't. The reason I was in so much pain, the reason I couldn't stand... the seat belt was locked in place, and was digging into my skin. I was stuck and the flames were coming closer.

"Help me! Somebody!! PLEASE!!!"
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:15 pm

The good doctor patched me up pretty quickly; the branch hadn't penetrated that deeply into me, unlike I had previously thought, and had gotten patched up by that Jyou guy moved onto a red haired man who's legs looked pretty twisted up.

I force myself to stand, despite the pain, and decide to walk towards the plane; their could be luggage around it, and if I could find whatever I had brought on the plane with me, I might be able to trigger my memories. As I get closer, I hear a woman screaming.

There were sparks of flames coming from inside the plane and a beautiful woman was trapped inside; she was trying to get the seatbelt off but it was firmly in place. Before I could think of a better idea, I find myself breaking into a run (ignoring the white hot pain that lances up my side as I move) and without breaking stride borde the reamainder of the plane.

The woman calms down somewhat when she sees me but still looks panic stricken. I glance towards the source of the fire but don't dwell on it considering I have nothing to put it out with. So I brush the woman's hands away from the seatbelt, and tug at it.

It won't budge.

I give it more strength.

It still won't move.

The woman is panicing again, screaming for help, and I grit my teeth. I am not going to fail at this! With a groan, I put my whole strenght into tearing the seatbelt off and...

It comes off.

The woman doesn't notice at first, but I grab her arm and pull her along with me. As I pick up stride, she finally snaps back to reality and picks up speed until we're practically running side by side. We clear the inside of the plane by a few feet but it isn't far enough.

The sparks have grown into a full blazed fire and the other survivors start screaming around us when they notice. It looks like it'll blow so I take off into a flying leap pulling the woman under me.

We hit the ground, me on top of her, when the plane blows. She's safe and I move slightly so my body is sheilding her more effectively when I feel sharpnel hitting my back.

I scream in pain but don't change positions. Great. As if the pain in my side wasn't enough I have some bits of plane stuck into my back.

I have got to quit the heroics game while I'm ahead.
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:34 am

I finally came around - unfortunately, in my opinion, because the pain in my leg was worse than ever.

A resounding boom brought me out of my wooziness and back into reality. I turned my head slightly and saw that the plane had exploded in flames. I can only hope that there were no survivors inside when that happened...

Another jolt of pain shot through my leg - I had to do something! "HELP!" I screamed finally, but everybody seemed too busy and preoccupied with their own troubles to hear me. "CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME???"

I could see the outline of a blue-haired man making his way over to me now. Please, please let him be able to help me...

As I watched him approach, another worry began forming in the back of my head. It started out fuzzy and vague, and I couldn't quite place it - but as it took shape, it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Where the hell was my laptop???
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm

As I searched high and low for a suitable splint, the patient I was treating suddenly sat up, eyes wide and yelling, "MY LAPTOP!!! WHERE THE HELL IS MY LAPTOP?!?!"

I picked up the first branch I could find before booking it back over to him to try and restrain him in his attempt to stand up in search of his "precious laptop". He struggled as I pinned his arms to his sides, but I held on tightly and kept repeating to him over and over again that he would just make his leg worse if he didn't calm down.

He slumped back down after that, seemingly defeated and I took this as a sign to continue with the treatment. I examined the wound closer, thankful that I knew how to fix it, and smiled at him brightly before informing him that I would have to re-align the bone. He blanched at bit, but I couldn't be bothered with how much pain this was going to cause him.

It could be possibly hours before anyone found us, and if his leg was left in this state, then there was a good chance that he would never be able to use it again...
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:52 am

The minute you are going to die... your life flashes before your eyes, or so they say because all I seen was fire. Did that mean I was going to hell!?

I'm a good person, I donate my old clothes to my maid, Rosalinda. I don't yell at the cook for making me the wrong kind of ramen... anymore. I stopped throwing things at Mother when she wouldn't be reasonable and approve another million yen on my credit card!

So why am I going to hell!?

I tried to sit up only to find out that I couldn't. There was something on top of me.

If this is hell... then leave me here... sandwiched between the sand and a hunky blond.

His eyes were like the sapphire earrings I'd been given for my 5th birthday. Was he my present from Daddy for dying?

"Are you okay?" His voice was strained and breathy.

"Uh... huh," I managed to reply.

"That's good," he winced and a bright smile spread across his face.

Oh, I love presents.
Back to top Go down
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:28 am

I reach behind my back and manage to hit off the peice of shrapnel that got stuck in my shirt. When it hits the sand, I look down and see it's the metal part of a seat belt.

How fitting.

The woman I somehow manage to say is looking up at me. Even though I helped her out she probably doesn't appreciate me lying on top of her. So I roll off her and lye stomach down next to her on the beach. She let out a small groan; probably out of relief that I took my weight off of her.

I grin at her.

"The air line is gonna owe us big time."
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:57 am

Sora

After satisfying my basic needs, I decide to see if I can locate other survivors. Seeing a plume of smoke in the air, I decide that it's the site of crash. Even if there are no survivors, it'll be a beacon for any rescue operations.

Only problem is, it's halfway across the island -- across a thick jungle.

Brandishing my trusty baseball bat and pulling my trench coat tighter around me, I take a step into the jungle.
Back to top Go down
BenignUser
BenignUser

Number of posts : 813
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:05 pm

Taichi

How long had it been? Hours? Days? I had no idea. All I knew was that I had fallen asleep and woken up again at least four times over.

Nobody had answered my cries for help. The door remained sealed and I was trapped inside the airplane's lavatory. What a cruel way to die.

On the bright side, at least I had a functioning toilet. I sighed. Not even my own lame jokes could change my depressed mood right now.

The sink at the counter also worked, albeit barely. Every now and then it released droplets of water - how long that would last I didn't have a clue. I clogged the drain and let the drops build up so I could drink. It sadly didn't do me much good in the long run when the lack of food began getting to me.

I was hungry. I wanted to eat.

The place was small, too.

I felt cramped. I could barely manage enough room to sit. I couldn't lie down nor did I have enough room to stretch my legs.

I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

I had hoped that there would be other survivors. But I would have been found by now had there been others. I had to admit that everyone else aboard was most likely dead. The pain in my heart wouldn't cease after realizing that my sister was most likely one of the deceased.

I sunk towards the floor, my legs up against my chest, and prepared to fall back into yet another uncomfortable sleep.

It was then that I was stirred into full consciousness by a violent shake. I could feel the floor and the walls vibrating beside me. I rose to my feet, preparing for the inevitable. The water that had formed in the sink began to ripple from the quakes. The plane rumbled, and I lost my balance. I toppled to the floor as the ceiling above me was ripped open and tossed aside.

I stared upwards, eyes wide, and peered into the jaws of a terrifying T-Rex.

Had I not been overwhelmed by panic and fear, it would have been the right time for me to question whether or not I was delirious from the current lack of food and proper nutrition.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/20858/
xo.Daydreamer
xo.Daydreamer

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:21 pm

I was crawling along the beach - I still didn't have enough energy to walk - when I saw something shiny and rectangular sticking out of the sand. I got closer to it and saw that it was the monitor half of a laptop. I inwardly cringed, hope the owner has warranty on that.

I was still searching for Taichi and was having no luck. I was really worried about him, but at the same time, in the back of my mind I couldn't help but think that he should be the one looking for me. He is the oldest after all. I was tempted to lay back down in the sand and just wait for him, but I also knew that if I didn't do anything nothing would ever get done.

I sighed and kept going, I saw a guy with blue hair running around frantically trying to help all the injured survivors. I wondered if he'd seen Tai. I crawled towards him as quickly as I could and asked him.

"Excuse me, have you seen a guy about 4 years older than me, with really big hair?"
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:42 pm

I watched numbly as blue-hair worked whatever magic he had on my wounded leg. The pain had slowly ebbed away, though the expression on the other guy's face told me that this would only be temporary.

Having bundled up my leg with goodness-knows-what, he assured me he'd be back shortly before rushing off to tend to the other survivors.

I leaned back slightly against the coconut tree I was next to. My earlier shock and horror had been replaced by a mind-numbing depression. I should have known better than to bring my laptop with me on this trip! It was just supposed to be a short trip to visit my parents - why had I even wanted to bring him along? Now he was gone forever and ever, lost and stranded in the middle of the deep blue sea...

I could feel tears in my eyes and tried to blink them away rapidly. I know it's stupid. People around me were just as upset as me, but at least what they were upset over made more sense - being stranded and lost on a strange land, having lost contact with those near and dear to them.

But I was used to feeling lost and stranded. No, I was upset because I had lost my dear friend, the friend with which I had shared all my happy memories with.

Oh, God. I didn't want to stay here for one moment longer. Surely my leg could support a bit of hobbling? I grasped the coconut tree and started trying to heave myself up. I needed to interact with someone or even SOMETHING before I went bonkers.
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:18 pm

"Umm..." I tried thinking back on all the passengers I'd seen so far, but one with really big hair didn't come to mind. "Sorry, miss, but I don't think I have. You could always grab a buddy and try searching the plane though."

I pushed my glasses up as they slipped down my nose. I tried to give her a reassuring look, but the blood and gore covering my hands and face probably made me look more like an axe murderer than a helpful bystander.

Still, I couldn't hang around to see if she'd take my advice or not - the one I'd treated earlier now had bits of shrapnel dotting his back and causing him to bleed all over the sand. I approached him and asked him to take off his shirt so that I could get a better look.

As he struggled to remove his clothing without causing himself mass amounts of pain, I noticed the young woman beside us, and gave her a quick smile. She looked a bit flushed - maybe she had a fever? Or heatstroke even? The sun was overhead, and very bright.

I knew for certain that I'd have a sunburn by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
ARCtheElite
ARCtheElite

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:03 am

Sora

You know what I hate about being stranded on a tropical island? Sure, there's plenty of food, and the trees give plenty of shade from the scorching sun. It's the humidity, and the way bugs get attracted to you when you sweat - which is non-stop. And if that weren't enough, the mosquitos are the size of my fist! And the cockroaches are bigger than my foot.

"Fucking bastards," I snarl, batting one of them out of the air with my baseball bat. My trusty friend was covered in insect gore by now. Not a pretty sight. My shoes also have their share of gore, collected from all the creepy crawlies I've stepped on in the past hour. I've been resisting the urge to take off my trench coat too, because then the poison ivy will be all over me...that and I'm naked underneath. My face was scratched and bleeding, my hair clung to my face, and I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF! KILL ME ALREADY, DAMN MOTHER NATURE!!!

...I'm okay. I'm okay. I've got to be okay. I'll just make it to the plane, and....FUCK IT! FUCK THE DAMNED BEETLES!!! FUCK THE DAMN PILOT!!! AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
D
D

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:11 am

"Thank you. Oh, and I'm Mimi!" I called shakily, trying to smile as the blond was helped away by the blue haired guy who I'm gonna take a guess and assume is a doctor. He was a bloody mess but there were a few people patched up. A redhead with a branch strapped to his leg was sitting in the sand, grabbing and throwing fistfuls of the itty bitty rocks, crying about a man he lost. That poor dear, he might have lost his boyfriend. Love knows no bounderies...

I stood up slowly, ignoring the ache in my middle and started a slow shuffle toward the man as he begin to stand, using a nearby tree for support. I was feet from him when a girl, younger than me by the looks of her, caught my attention.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She turned to me, her eyes glazed with tears and sadness. She asked about her brother... I hadn't seen him. I hadn't really seen anyone.

But the plane... it was bigger than what had exploded...

"Hey!" I shrieked, making her jump. "There has to be another half. A part the plane is missing. I'm can't do much here, and I'm totally directionally-challenged, but I'll be happy to help you look for him," I ranted on. She looked at me strangly, and I dropped my head, "If you want?"

Sigh. Without my credit cards... I'm useless.
Back to top Go down
xo.Daydreamer
xo.Daydreamer

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 am

The blue-haired man was of no help. It was at that time that I lost all hope.
I broke down, crying uncontrollably, I would never find Taichi. The plane had exploded, if he had survived there was no chance he was alive anymore. What was I going to do? I needed my older brother I might not have shown it a lot, but I did love him, and what had been the last thing I'd said to him?

Shut up Tai. It's a long flight and it'll only get better if you fall asleep.

I was a horrible, horrible sister. Just as I was about to crawl into a deep hole and die, a girl with pink hair asked me if I was alright. I turned to her, she was really pretty. I held back my tears.

"H-have you s-seen my brother? H-he has b-big hair, and he's older than m-me."

She admitted that she hadn't seen him, and I was ready to go back to finding that hole.

"Hey!" she screamed, making me jump. She continued to tell me that there had been another half to the plane, and that it had to be on the other side of the island. She also offered to help me look for him!

"Of course! I would love to have your help!" I exclaimed. Suddenly my bad day, had gotten a whole lot better. I gave this stranger a hug, then realized that I was probably creeping her out and backed off. Better to introduce myself before she runs away screaming.

"My name is Hikari, by the way. Yagami Hikari. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:19 pm

::Yamato::
My name is Yamato. Don't ask me my last name, because I don't know. I can't remember much about my life before the island- and I couldn't even tell you how long I've been here. And when I say I can't remember much... I can't remember anything. But something tells me that I haven't been here my whole life. Sometimes I have dreams- nightmares. Nightmares where the whole world shudders and shakes, people screaming, crying, begging... and fire. Nightmares which seem so real that I wake up screaming. But that's ok, because there's no one here to hear me.

But I haven't always been on my own. No. A while ago- I say a while, because for me time never really changes here: I get taller, faster, stronger, but it's only me. The island stays the same- a plane crashed onto my island. I feel silly now, looking back... I thought it was some wierd, giant bird falling from the sky. But when I went to investigate, I found Ken- and things would never be the same again.

Ken taught me about what he called "the civilised world". A world full of planes and houses and people- where you didn't have to hunt for your next meal, or make your own clothes, or sleep with dinosaurs for warmth. Apparently, there aren't dinosaurs in "the civilised world". Ken was excited when he first met Gabu, calling her "the last of her kind" and an "ecological miracle". He would rant and rave for hours about her, wondering how she could exist in such a place, and why only here. He didn't know what she was- the best description he could come up with was "Mini Tyrannosaurus-Rex". That said, Ken was always ranting and raving about something.

I sometimes miss him. He taught me many things, like words and numbers. But it was more than that, it was the companionship. I remember how we used to sit on the beach in the middle of the night, with a fire and meal -uncooked for Gabu, of course- and just talk and talk. Ken taught me how to swim, something that thrilled me at the time. In turn, I showed Ken how to climb to the tallest tree without disrupting sleeping animals, and how to treat an infected animal bite with plants. Ken wasn't too keen on my plant remedies- as I could only test them on myself, there was a good chance one of us would die. But we never did.

I have no idea what happened to Ken, one day he just disappeared.

For a while I was hoping he was playing a huge game of Hide-and-Seek, but after several moons, I gave up. One day I might find him. Until then, it looked like it was just me and Gabu...

...Or at least, I believed that until five minutes ago.

We'd heard a huge noise, very similar to the sound Ken's plane had made when it crashed... And now we were running towards the beach like our lives depended on it. I could feel my heart beating in my throat, my head was pounding... And there it was. Half-submerged in the sea water, half of a plane. It was a lot bigger than Ken's had been- he'd called his a "private jet", which means it's only for a few people. But this thing had to be at least... three times that size. And this was only half of it! I was pleased, but I didn't smile. Ken said that's what people do when they're pleased. But every time I try, it doesn't really look right... But now is not the time to be wondering about things like that!

I hadn't realised I'd stopped running, when I heard the horrific screech of tearing metal. Gabu was tearing the plane apart already! I stood dazed, before I heard a different sound... The sound of somebody screaming for help!

"Gabu! STOP!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
Potgenie
Potgenie

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:57 pm

Just a little bit more... a bit more... UP! Beads of sweat were trickling down my forehead as I heaved and pushed with all my might, trying my hardest to get onto my feet. About fifteen minutes had passed, but I was still not up yet... nearly. I was nearly there.

"ARGH!" I exclaimed with a final heave as I managed to successfully push myself up with the support of a tree. My earlier tears of grieve had been replaced by frustration and a burning desire to find out more about what had happened to all of us. I grabbed a long, wooden branch to use as a crutch of sorts and began a very slow hobble toward the plane debris, where most of the (few) survivors were standing around.
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:59 pm

With most of the plane's survivor's injuries taken care of, I could now relax for the next two minutes, until someone else decided to spray their blood all over my clothes.

These were new clothes, too. I'd gotten them recently as a present from my older brother... who only really gave them to me because they were too small on him.

I sighed and flopped down on the scorching sand, taking off my glasses (useless, anyways, with all that gore covering the lens). The sun was terrifyingly strong and those damn UV rays were sure to give me skin cancer before the day was through.

I just didn't know how much more of this I could handle. After a mass plane crash and more than just a few patients to tend to, I knew that other things still needed to be taken care of - shelter, food, establishing radio communication with someone who could come rescue us, etc.

But this sand was awfully comfortable...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castaway: Digimon Style   Castaway: Digimon Style Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castaway: Digimon Style
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next