Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Digimon Dreamer
::DigiEgg::
Digimon Dreamer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:02 am

Author Notes: Hi, this is my first fan fiction story and I’m excited! This will be the first of three books that will make up my first series. I plan to make four series, so I hope you enjoy the first book of the first series!

I’ve always loved Digimon and I was intrigued by the mystery behind the original Digidestined and I’ve wanted to do a story on them. This story will take place during the 1980s, so don’t except to see more modern tech. I want to also warn that this will be PG-13.

Disclaimers: Lastly, I don’t own Digimon, only the Digidestined…

Prologue: Prophecy

“Life is full of mysteries…”
“What is that voice?” whispered a girl to herself. A girl with short brown hair and light sea green eyes wearing Hawaiian style clothing, was floating weightlessly in an endless dark void. A voice rang out though the area with such sound that made it seem like it was coming from everywhere and yet nowhere at the same time. The voice also seemed to echo but there appeared to be nowhere for the voice to echo from. “Um.., who is this?” the girl tried to mutter out to the voice.
“,yet the mind is…
the biggest of the mysteries”
The voice rang out though the void again and it appeared to ignore the girl. The girl at least realized a few things about the voice. It seemed like whenever the voice spoke a far off candle that was lit with a purple flame would flicker with each word.
“Life…, is a cruel thing,
A cruel thing indeed.”
As the voice spoke those last few words, the voice appeared to disappear, the sound dimming till it was just a whisper. Then it was gone. The candle with the purple flame was suddenly blown out and the girl was left in darkness.

The girl didn’t know how long she was floating in the pitch black darkness but the darkness soon dissipated to reveal a snowy, lush pine forest. “Where the hell I’m I now!” she yelled to no one. “Your memories, June…” said a voice from a tree next to the girl. She looked up to see who had spoken to her. What she saw in the tree was anything but normal. It was a girl with long midnight black hair, as dark as the void was. Though her hair was purple ribbons, the color of the void candle’s flame. But the girl’s eyes! The right eye was a deep purple, while the left was a dark blue. And she had two pairs of ice blue bird wings protruding from her back. The girl named June fell to the ground, scared stiff at the frightening sight. “No need to be afraid young June. You will face much more scarier things than me. My name is Kagami and you can think of me as at least a comfort from the dangers you will face in the near future…” with that Kagami snapped her fingers and a stream of purple fire shot out of the trees at June. The fire surrounded June making her fall on her back as the air was sucked out of the little area. The only thing now filling her lungs was smoke. Grey merciless smoke that too clouded her vision. But not before June was able to she Kagami disappear into thin air. June then, realizing there was no hope for her got into a posture of total submission to the fire. The last thing she saw was the fire encasing her…

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” screamed June as she woke up in her bed. She looked down at herself, everything was okay. It was a dream. June looked up to see her body was covered with sweat. She looked around her bed, it was thrown to either sides from all the tossing she had done while she was having that dream. June’s eyes snapped up to see the door as hasty footsteps came closer. The door opened to reveal a middle aged women around thirty-two gasping for air from running. “What is wrong?!” she said between gasps. June put on a fake smile as she responded, “Nothing is wrong, it was just a dream.” That seemed to satisfy her mother’s curiosity and she left the room closing the door behind her. June sat her head back down on the pillow after she was sure her mother was gone. Before falling asleep she looked toward her clock. It said 3:30. June then fell back asleep. The clock just kept ticking endlessly…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a midnight dreary,
A few professors came upon a ghastly sight.
The existence of another world or dimension
Made entirely of data!
Unce they realized thy was not a fabical, the professors
Created a first of the creatures that would be able to survive the climate.
Since this world of sorts was like no other,
Thy creature was not like any other object of this life or time.

But lo behold this pitiful sight!
Flooded by tears, delusioned by hate and heart,
Thy enemy shall rise.
Rise up from ashes of lives lived in darkness,
Minds swallowed by insanity,
Heart shadowed by pride.
Revenge is sought, death shalt be taken,
Unce thy savors shalt spot the imbalance,
Unce thy savors will save this world.
Come one, come all!
Thy savors are coming!
The winds, the grass, the very heavens has fotold,
Thy are coming, thy are coming!

(Passage from the Digi Book of Prophecies)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author notes: There you go, that’s the prologue. I will update soon.
Next chapter, Beginnings!
Back to top Go down
Digimon Dreamer
Digimon Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 am

Author Notes: I’m back for the continuation of my story! I need to say that my story will go though different points of view. Most of the time it will be in third-person, subjective
And other times, usually when there is a main battle or when it has importance in the story it will be in multiple-person narrative mode. If you don’t know what these points of view are, then you might want to look them up or my story might seem confusing.
Well, now let me put in a chart to help you got to know my characters.

Name: June/Age: 13
Name: Jodi/Age:14
Name: Cameron/Age: 13
Name: Marquis/Age: 13

Now that we have that out of the way, we can start. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1: Beginnings

June Tomoko was your average girl. She just moved to Tamachi from Kyōto. Her mother, Katrina Tomoko, got a job as a eight grade teacher at Odiaba High School. Well now it was called Odiaba Middle and High School because it was dubbed that from the now middle schoolers who called that place, school. All the other middle schools were filled up with this overgrowth in middle schoolers, so Odiaba had to make room for the next few years. They made high schoolers stay at the upper floors and middle schoolers at the lower. They needed middle school teachers and that was how June found her way three to four hours away from her city she lived in since she could remember. “Remember” was a weird word for June to ever use. You see June was not all that average, she just tried to be. Nothing could hide that fact that she just didn’t fit in. She was actually an orphan, her mother was actually her adopted mother, and she had no memory of her life before she was an orphan living in the Tsuki Orphanage located in Kitami, Hokkaidō. Katrina couldn’t have any children so she adopted one. Katrina’s husband was killed in a battle against Russians before Katrina got June, so June never got to know her would have been adopted father. So all she has is her mother and Woof-woofs, her German Shepherd puppy.

But either way you can’t change fate, so June had to get ready for her new school and life. The school had a standard uniform, for girls it was a black sailor fuku outfit with blue ribbons that from the neck flaps. It didn’t compliment the light brown hair and sea green eyes she had. But she had to wear it either way. She was so much in her thoughts that she hadn’t heard her mother calling for her for the third time. “June Hiza Tomoko! Hurry up and eat before you’re late!” June jumped at the snap at her and hastily finished getting done with her things. When she was done, she ran out to the dining room. Her mother was there to greet her. “Hello, did you sleep well even after waking up last night?” June sighed, “Yah, well I have to go!” she then put her eggs and pancakes in Woof-woof’s chow bowl. He immediately ran to the bowl and wolfed down the food as June ran out of the house. Her mother ran out the door to get her but June was already down the street. “Well, at least she can run fast!” Katrina said as she patted Woof-woof’s head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When June made it to school, it was two minutes before the class would start. As she ran down the hall to get to her classroom, the bell rang. “Damn it!” she yelled out loud not even noticing the girl till she ran into her. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry…” June never had the chance to finish before the girl punched her in the stomach. “Don’t get in my way again or it will be much worse, Bitch!!” the girl said as she kicked June’s head. Then the girl walked away like nothing had happened there. June’s head started to bleed, but June didn’t notice the pain. That girl, is unlike anyone I have ever met! That voice, those eyes! She is like a ghost! June got up still wondering about that girl as she walked to her class.

June ran just before the teacher, Mr. Adzuki walked in. He led June to the front with him and spoke. His voice resembled his looks, old! “Hello class,” he said “I have a new student who will be joining! Meet June Tomoko!” The class just started to smile mischievously as they appeared to glance at a boy in the corner with another boy around the other’s age. One of the boys was shorter than the other, he had hair a mix of orange and tan hair that spiked out in front of him, and dark brown eyes. The other seemed to be older and taller. He had somewhat short dark down hair that ended at the tips with black, and dark blue eyes. He was reading a book. The teacher clapped his heads together and the class looked back at him. “Okay now where will we put June. Ahh… how bout we put her in the desk in front of Marquis!” The boy with brown hair and blue eyes reading the book, looked up for the first time to see the girl who he was originally ignoring and dropped his book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marquis’s Pov.

I have never seen anything like her before. I thought it was another transfer student who would be leaving in a few weeks. I never did pay attention to the new students, but she was different! The snow of my heart melted into spring as I laid my eyes on that girl. She was the very personification of spring I dare say! That is why I dropped my book on dragons and could just stare at her. Just stare as she walked over to her seat in front of me…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June walked over to her desk trying to not worry about the boy’s blue eyes on her every step she took. When she got in her desk she looked down she the book the boy had dropped. She picked it up and handed it to him. “Here you go, your names Marquis right? I’m June, but you already know that!” Marquis smiled and took the book out of her hands. “Yes…” When class started it was with science, one of June’s most hated subjects. She was lost in her thoughts. She didn’t ever notice the other boy with Marquis was cooking up something…

Marquis was writing down the question as his best friend, Cameron was digging around in his desk. “It has to be here….” Cameron mumbled loud enough for Marquis to hear. “What are you looking for?” Cameron hit his head against the top of his desk, startled by Marquis. “You’ll see!” Cameron said rubbing his now throbbing head. He glanced down for a second and laughed. “There you are!” Cameron said taking a windup spider out of his desk. Then he turned to Marquis, “You know our tradition when a new student comes to our class, I, Cameron, the class jokester shall prank them before the day is over! Our target is a girl so now for Mr. Legs!” Marquis gasped at this. “No, not her!” But Cameron wasn’t listening as he wound up the spider and put it on her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She didn’t even know what was happening, nor did any one in the class. One moment the class was working then the next June was running around the room yelling, “Spider in my hair!”. After being able to calm down June, Mr. Adzuki sent her the principal’s office. June solemnly left the room.
June didn’t know how long she was trying to find the office. The school was so big and the damn teacher hadn’t even given her directions! She was lost! Soon enough the school seemed to change. Everything looked rotten and decaying. The windows were littered with spider webs, the windows were cracked allowing the ever changing ivy vines in leaving traces of leaves on the floor. There was broken glass everywhere, there was bullet holes in the walls, and,….blood stains on the wall. They looked like they had been there for a long time. To tell the truth this area seemed to have been abandoned, and abandoned fast! Mold and fungus ran among the pencils and pens that were breaking down. They seemed to have been stepped or ran across. Everything looked old and weary. Old, weary, and abandoned! Something snapped June out of her thoughts about this place, a light from a room down the hall. June ran to see and was surprised to see what looked like an equally old computer room. But what was weirder was one was on, but it was glowing a multitude of colors. And in front of it was a girl, typing at fast speeds. But that girl…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jodi’s Pov

I was hard at work on the computer in this old abandoned part of the school. I knew a lot about this school and I knew no one with a brain would dare come down her, let alone acknowledge my presence. How was I suppose to know that there was someone without a brain and she was about to change my life. The girl happened to come over to me and put her hand on my shoulder. For the love of God! I should have punched the lights out of her! If it wasn’t for the screen suddenly flashing as if effected by this girl’s presence…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girl spun around after June put her hand on the girl and June recognized her. It was the girl that punched and kicked June before class. She was known as Jodi Hiirgazaii. The girl with long blue/purple hair that reached down to her legs, and ice blue eyes. Eyes that could look into your very soul! Eyes with no emotion! Eyes of someone dead! Cold, lifeless… “What are you doing here, Bitch!” Yah, it was THAT girl! The voice that was also emotionless, and dead. She seemed to be death itself. “Answer me!!” she then started to slap June, but June could only look at the screen. Jodi noticed and to looked at the screen. Jodi could only gasp as it flashed and a password screen came up. A password was put in my the computer and it opened. It then flashed a sentence on the screen. “Welcome to the Digital World!” then the two girl disappeared in a flash…

Author Notes: There you had the first chapter. You will see what happens in the next chapter.
Next Chapter, Mysteries
Back to top Go down
Digimon Dreamer
Digimon Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:04 am

Thank you to all that have left reviews, it compels me to continue. This is going to be a good chapter in my opinion! We are about to see what will happen to the digidestined and the start of a journey that will change them forever. Enjoy!

Disclaimers: I don’t own Digimon, blah, only my digidestined characters, blah, blah…

Chap. 2: Mysteries

June couldn’t see after that bright flash but now she felt weightless. She opened her eyes and was greeted with the sight of her and that Jodi girl falling though a black void, like the one from her dream last night. But then a girl flew down to June out of nowhere. It didn’t appear that Jodi could even see the mysterious girl. Wait a minute,… that’s ! Yes, it was Kagami from June’s dream, with the blue wings and all! “See I told you…” Kagami whispered as she held her face close to June’s face. “, I told you that you would face a new fate. Fate is cruel, isn’t it….” Before June knew it Kagami’s lips touched June’s in a caressing manner of a kiss. Then suddenly Kagami desingrated into nothingness. There was another flash and June had to again close her eyes because it was too bright. Then there was a bump in the falling as if something had broken. Sounds of trees, oceans, and winds began to fill June’s ears. She forced herself to open her eyes…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron’s Pov.

I just don’t get what has gotten into my friend’s head. Marquis is forcing me to find June and apologize. Me and Marquis were currently walking though the hall after the 1st period but marquis didn’t want to go to 2nd period just yet. He protested to find June and to say sorry. He said she went down this hall. We walked down the broken down hall on the other side of the school. I hated to go here, it didn’t feel right. This area was called the Murdering Ward. It was said about 20 years ago in 1965, a class of 30 went for a week field trip to the Niigata Prefecture. They were suppose to be there for all the seven days but they came back on what was going to be the third day, they came back earlier than planned. Some of the students were sick and had strange symptoms like numbness in the hands and feet, general muscle weakness, narrowing of the field of vision and damage to hearing and speech. It turned out that they had the reborn Minamata disease, now called the Niigata Minamata disease. It was a neurological syndrome caused by severe mercury poisoning. Those who got it suffered from going mad, then sure to be death. But one of the students, named Solona, a 15 year old girl had been the worst of the infected. She got an extreme version of it and was said to have went insane. The story goes that she had to stay home from school for a month after because she was so sick. When she came back, she didn’t look good still. Her eyes were said to look lifeless. She went fine for the first few minutes, but a nice day was not here intention. For on that sad day of July 13, 1965 she went on a shooting spree around an area of the school. She severely injured around 58 students and killed 23. When she was done, she was about to commit suicide for she was already mortally injured and was dieing when ,as the story goes, a boy named Yuki stopped her. He took her away and Solona didn’t come back till a week later. She was perfectly healthy! She went on to become an A-honor student. Some say that Yuki saved her and somehow cured her of the disease. But whatever happened the school never talked about it again. The place where the killings took place was all but abandoned, in hopes that they would all forget that day. They luckily did in fact! Only a few of us still remember the story when we were told it by our parents. And so by those who still acknowledge the school’s tragic past this area has been called the Murdering Ward. To this day no one would dare step foot in here…

“Hey look!” Marquis called to me, snapping me out of my thoughts. It turned out marquis had walked father ahead of me when I was thinking. He was pointing to one of the rooms. It had a light coming from it. I ran over to Marquis who had just entered the room. We barely had a chance to scream as one of the computer screens flashed and the room disappeared…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is impossible!!! June was slowly falling from the sky of another world. She was more of gliding, for it seemed here, physics didn’t seem to matter. Around her was a breathtaking view. A lone tropical island surrounded by a vast ocean. She looked up, the sun seemed brighter here or was it just that Odaiba’s sky was not as clear and pure. The sun appeared to be setting so the view of a huge expanse of oranges and reds painting the sky was what perfected this beautiful scenery.
June softly landed on the ground. “Wow!” she said to no one. “Okay where I’m I?…” as if as an answer, a weirdly colored fell from the sky on June’s head. “What the hell!!!! ,….An egg?” June looked over the egg. It had interesting designs. The designs depicted white feathers being blown though the wind and the background was a crisp blue sky. On the other side of the egg was a crescent moon and black feathers on a bloody ground. Okay… June looked around as she picked up the egg she looked around. “I have to get out of here.” June started to go a way.
“ Ohhhh, leavinggg soooo soonnnnn?” June turned around to see where that voice came from. She was looking, not having any good work, when the one who gave off that voice walked out into the open. It was a brown/green bird! “Did you just talk?!” The bird blinked, “ Insolent human! I’m not one of your stupid birds of your world, I’m a Digimon!” It was June’s turn to blink. “What…” The Digimon sighed, “My name is Falcomon! A Bird type Digimon whose leg strength has developed more than my wings. I usually live in high mountains of up to 3000m, and would often be seen running about at blistering speeds madly. I’m able to fly slowly due to my wings' growth, but I’m able to glide thanks to my developed leg strength. It's not a good idea to approach me as I have a very rough and aggressive nature. Like this!” Falcomon ran for June kicked her the shin. June screamed in pain as fell over on the ground. “What the hell are you attacking me for?!” Falcomon looked in her face as he responded, “I have my reasons… Die human!!! Scratch Smash!” He started to beat June and scratch her some much that she started to bleed profusely. June couldn’t move, her body had grown numb. She knew she had to move though. She had to! “Nooo!” she screamed as she pushed Falcomon into the nearby tree and started to run. The Falcomon run right behind her. “You think you can win when this is now a battle of speed!” June had to try, but became cornered when she ran up a cliff. “Nooo whereeee to runnn~” he said in a singsong voice to show his victory. But just then a rock fell underneath June’s feet and she started to fall into the turning rapids below. She caught her hands on the cliff side, not daring to let go. She looked up as Falcomon loomed over her. He smiled a toothy grin as he dug his talons into June’s flesh. June’s hand started to bleed down her arm and it began to drip on June’s face. “Nooooo where too run, no where to hide. The demons gonna get ya, its all a matter of time~! “ He sung his horrible song as he dug his talons more into her hand. June couldn’t hold on anymore. She lost her grip…

Author Notes: Oh a cliffhanger! Find out what will happen to June in the next chapter. Also that Niigata Minamata disease really did happen!

Next Chapter: Hope is a Thing with Wings
Back to top Go down
Digimon Dreamer
Digimon Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:05 am

Author Notes: Hello, its time for another June related chapter! This one will start to show June growing up, in spirit. June is about to discover that she is in fact a Digidestined. Let the craziness begin!

Disclaimers: Junes going to do it this time! June: Yay! DD does not own Digimon, only me and the other Digidestined of this story!

Chapter 3: Hope is a thing with Wings

June’s Pov:

I don’t know how it happened but somehow I survived! As I was falling the cliff side actually had a seaside cave that I was able to grab before I fell anymore. I looked up. That Falcomon was gone. I was able to pull myself up into the cave before my hand gave way anymore from loss of blood. Luckily I still had the egg. Everything was fine. I sat down but I had something that had been clipped onto my shorts. Wait, shorts! I looked down and saw I was wearing different clothes than I was back at school. The shirt was a tank top with a tropical floral pattern on it. My shorts were a light blue to match the light blue of the top. All together the clothes were like Hawaiian clothes. ….Just like my dream. It all made sense now. The dream clothes that I now wore, the girl named Kagami being here in real life, falling though the same void as the dream. It all fit together! That dream was not a dream at all! “What the hell!!!” I screamed.
Suddenly one of my sides started to beep. Wait that thing clipped on my shorts! I hastily grabbed for whatever it was. “This has to be a joke!” In my hands was a game like thing. The closest I could of it being was it being a high-tech intellivision, game systems that had just came out this year in Japan. Stupid Americans got it before us! I thought but it was no time to be thinking about that. Now that I think about it… ,it can’t be one! Its just too damn small. I was a circle like thing that was a light blue color that was made of a metal substance. This was just too damn freaky!!!!

Elsewhere, Falcomon sat in a tree. “I’m sorry, the brat got away…” he said to no one it seemed. He was silent for a little before responding, “Yes, I think you’re right. She just could be one of them. Humans make me sick!” He spat on the ground as he sat silently and started to lick his claw like feathers which were still soaked with June’s blood. He breathed in a sigh of relief. “Mmmm. This blood is so good… Addicting if I say so myself. Like a Digimon’s personal alcohol. A drug that makes you want more, like my eternal loyalty for you…”He was quiet for another minute before responding to the inaudible voice. “Yes I think the same too. She can’t escape my loyalty! My loyalty to you will prevail in the end, Persiamon. You see what I do, for our consciences are connected.” He then closed his eyes.

June laid in on the cave floor asleep. She had fallen asleep because she was so exhausted that when she got time not to worry about what was currently happening to her. The floor was clod and wet but June didn’t care. But something woke her. The sound of flapping wings. “It can’t be!” Her metal device started to beep. She looked at it and in bold letters said “Digimon detected.”. She looked up in time to see a pair of giant talons reaching for her. “No you don’t!” she yelled as she slammed her fist against the bird’s feet. June realized they were made of metal the moment pain surged though her hand. Her fist was broken! Nothing now could stop the talons from grabbing her and pulling her from the cave.

When she was forcible pulled from the cave she came upon the sight of her capturer. It was a giant bird with metal around its wings, feet, and head. It had circler shaped claws that came from the top of the wings. They were imbedded into the rock of the cliff. It seemed to have climbed down the rock wall in order to get her even though it had wings. It then spoke and June came to the realization of who it was. “Noooo where to run, no where to hide. The demons gonna get ya, its just a matter of time~!!” June gasped, “F-Falcomon!”
The bird that was Falcomon smirked. “Yes the one and only! But now I’m Diatrymon, an ancient bird type Digimon with metal feathers and strong legs. I’m ancient but I can dash up to speeds over 200km/h per hour. I have wings but cannot fly. My whole body is covered with metal feathers, so it impossible to hurt me with ordinary attacks. I attack everything with fierce attacks.” June tried to get out of his death grip but he just held even tighter. Soon he was holding her tight enough that blood began to flow from her mouth as her organs were slowly being crushed.
“Why?..” she tried the say but all that came out were bloody coughs, “Why do you hate humans so much?!” Diatrymon laughed, “Well the truth is my master hates humans, and I’m ever loyal to her. All hail Persiamon!!!” June gasped again. “Whos Persiamon?!” Diatrymon looked at her like she said the most stupidest thing she could say. “Whos Persiamon, whos Persiamon!!!!!” He started to cut into her flesh as he yelled with hate and fury. “Persiamon is our wonderful ruler! She controls all the Server Continent and ,the very place we are at now, File Island! Now give me the egg!!” June held closely to the egg. “No, its mine, I found it!” “Insolent human!” he squeezed the tightest he was and June could barely breath now. If this went on any longer, death would surely follow.
“No… Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” June yelled with all her might all she began to glow with intense light. Diatrymon had to close his eyes for it was so bright. The light was coming from the device. As it glowed, the egg began to glow. It slowly gained cracks in it. June turned around as the thing totally hatched with a bang. It suddenly became foggy, June could barely see now.
“Hello?” “Feather Slash!” Out of nowhere a knife like feather came spinning at top speeds right at Diatrymon. “It cant be!!!” Diatrymon yelled as the impact caused him to let go of June. She was falling fast till her hand was caught by something. The fog slowly cleared the show Diatrymon’s blood soaked face and June’s arm in the feet of a small brown bird. It’s head was write while the rest of the body was brown. It had a belt that wrapped around its head and the knife feather fit on top of its head. It looked down and smiled. “Hi, I’m Hawkmon! I’m a courteous, just, and calm Digimon. And you must be June, my human partner!” Diatrymon looked shocked. “You little, bitch! Hawkmon just smiled as she turned to face Diatrymon. “You have been a bad boy Falcomon. It also appears the years haven’t been kind to you! Ha!” Diatrymon looked pissed. “Why you! Destruction Roar!!” A huge blast of heated air came shooting out of Diatrymon’s mouth at top speeds right into Hawkmon. She fell the ground away from the cliff side taking June with her. Hawkmon stood back up as she ran straight for Diatrymon. She was blasted back as June helplessly watched with horror as the small bird was beaten every time it came back at the bigger bird over and over again. It was a futile situation why did Hawkmon keep trying. “Its call Hope! Hope is a form of will that will get you though any situation even ones that seem futile, June.” June was perplexed with what Hawkmon was saying.
“Hope…” The moment June muttered that word, a golden egg appeared from the ground. “What is this?” Hawkmon gasped. “That’s the Digit egg of Hope! You must be its owner! Hurry use it!” June sighed. “I cant… I don’t have hope.” Hawkmon screamed, “Yes , you do! Look inside yourself! You do and when you realize it, I will have the strength to protect you!” June started to cry. “No, its all hopeless… I’m going to die…” Diatrymon started to laugh, “Yah, keep trying to hope, I’m sure you will beat me! Ha, don’t make me laugh. Ha! You just did! Mega Dash Impact!” Diatrymon’s body began to glow as he ran for Hawkmon. “The demons gonna get ya, its just a matter of time~!!!!!”
“No, I believe!!!!” June yelled. The egg began to glow golden as her digivice glowed the same color and changed. “I believe!! Hawkmon!!!” Hawkmon’s body glowed with the same golden light as she began to change shape. It took the from of a deer like creature with belts around its ankles. The light dissipated to show in fact a deer. “I’m Moosemon! An Ancient Beast type Digimon that evolved from Hawkmon, an ancient species, through the ‘Digi-Egg of Hope’. I inhabit upper parts of a mountain, and I live in unfavorable conditions with thin arctic air, and my body can survive this environment. Horn Blade!!” Her horns grew and Moosemon ran at full speed at Diatrymon. “No, I can’t be beaten by you! Nooo” Diatrymon was hit hard and he devolved back into Falcomon. “You win this but, I’ll be back!!” Falcomon then ran away.

June sat down with Hawkmon. “So what now…” Hawkmon stood up and started into her eyes. “You’re a Digidestined and I think I’ll need to explain it to you…”

Author Notes: There you have it! June is now a Digidestined and her partner is Hawkmon. Just wait till you see what the others are. Any guesses on Jodi’s partner and Digi egg!

Next Chapter: Realization
Back to top Go down
Digimon Dreamer
Digimon Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:06 am

Author Notes: Sorry it took so long! I will be uploading 3 chapters that weekend to make up for it, so be on the lookout! Have you been wondering what happened to Jodi? Well its time to find out! But a hint is that Jodi isn’t really your regular human. If you could actually think of her as a human! Also, now that the characters are starting to get to know each other, they are now addressing each other with honorifics. Just had to say that so not to get confused.

Disclaimers: I don’t own Digimon, only the Digidestined!

Chap 4: Realization

Jodi was laying in a tub of hot water. She sighed. “It was sure good luck to fall here, young one.” said as pink ball like Digimon next to her. It was a Koromon holding a towel with its ears. Jodi turned her head to look at the Digimon. “Its not luck! Its fate! You will most likely need me here soon… Now can I have more ice in my lemonade? Quick, please, now!!” she yelled as she threw the glass on the Koromon. Lemonade spilled all over the Digimon, soaking the towel too. Jodi smirked, looking quite pleased with her act. “Oh and while your at it, you might want to get another towel. I wouldn’t want to have lemonade touching me like that. If you don’t hurry,… he he, there might be one less Koromon in Koromon Village. The poor Koromon looked scared and muttered, “Yes madam, as you command. You did say you would protect this village from the clutches of Persiamon, so one more towel and a few more ice wouldn’t hurt.” He then turned and ran out as fast as he could from Jodi.

A bird stood outside the room Jodi was in. It was Falcomon and he was smiling. “You see that Persiamon. She may be worth it to join our cause.” Yesss… but you know what to do iffff she refusesss… Falcomon snapped his claws together. “Yes, so you might want to get Rolo-san, that way we can get rid of her before she becomes a problem, Persiamon-sama!”

Jodi sighed. “This is nice, but the service sure is bitchy!” She turned to looked at her egg that was wrapped in a hot towel. It had the night sky with loads of stars along it. There was a few clouds where black rain fell from. It was wrapped in a light blue towel with a Koromon picture on it. Jodi spat at the picture. “Damn Koromon!” At that moment the Koromon from earlier came back. “It about time! You made be wait for 5 minutes!” Jodi got out of the tub and kicked the Koromon across the room into a nearby wall. She then picked him up by the ears, ignoring the cries of pain coming from the Digimon and started to repeatedly slap him. “You little damn bastard of a Digimon!!! Do you want to die!” The Koromon started to cry at this threat and Jodi threw him on the ground. “Your not worth my time!” Jodi then walked away from the bloody Digimon.

She got back in her clothes. They had changed after she had fallen into Koromon Village. Instead of the lame black sailor fuku uniform they make the girls wear, she now wore a traditional Japanese kimono. It was a dark silver colored kimono with an ice blue neck collar and ribbon around her waist. It totally matched her cold ice blue eyes. With the kimono she now wore Japanese sandals to go with it. They were made of digital wood, so they were a brown color like no other found on earth.
After getting back into her kimono, she looked over to her egg and picked it up softly. She started to rub it with her hand but cringed and put it back down. “Maybe a good shower might help…” Even though she had finished soaking in a hot spring, she didn’t feel good all of a sudden. A nice cold shower sounded good. She took off the clothes she had just put on, and set them on a towel hanger. She walked into the shower and turned it onto ice cold. Water started to be pumped out on Jodi as she settled on a little bench that they had in the shower.
Jodi sighed as she realized her predicament. She had a Digimon partner, and it will most likely be close to her. At least as much as Jodi allowed. She spat at the idea of making friends with this scrap of data. She never made friends with even humans, it was against her nature. She never wanted to be hurt again… But she also had a disorder that made her unable to be anything more than an outcast. Years ago she was diagnosed with Schizoid personality disorder, a disorder that makes the person emotionally cold toward others and withdrawn from others. Jodi knew that this was bad but could do nothing about it. All she could do was make her own world inside her to be safe in. It was said that schizoids would do this as defense. It was called introversion, but Jodi denied any influence to do that by the disorder. That was 10 years ago…

A loud sound outside the bathroom made Jodi jump. She quickly got out, got back into her clothes and ran to where the sound was. The sight that met her was not good. It was a large white snake with two pairs of wings as ears and it held her egg in it mouth. The egg was cracked in the middle from being crushed by the teeth. “What the hell are you!!!” Jodi yelled at the snake that turned to her with as much of a smile it could muster with the egg still in its mouth. It spit the egg on the floor and started to talk. “My name is Rolo. I’ m a Quetzalmon, a phantom beast Digimon that has taken the form of a white snake with wings. A holy Digimon who is the reincarnation of the sun and wind. When I get upset, I send a curse at the opponent that kills them. Usually, I’m quiet and I do not fight. Who are you?” Jodi started to laugh. “My name is Jodi!” Rolo smiled, “That is good for I have been sent for you from Persiamon-sama.” Rolo stared blankly at her for a minute before continuing. “Well we have gotten word of your personality, the way you see things…., never mind, I’m a Digimon that likes to get to the point! Jodi, Persiamon-sama wants you to join us on our side! You would be great! She promised to make you advisor! Well what is it! Will you join us?!” Jodi smiled maniacally. She hid her eyes from him for a little to think about the opportunity she had just been given. After a long while she looked back up at the snake Digimon. “I will join you…” Jodi whispered. Rolo’s eyes shone with happiness at this remark. “only if you defeat me in a battle…” Jodi finished. Rolo turned to look at the girl. “Soooo if I defeat you in a battle, then you will join us?!” Jodi’s smile grew wider as she responded, “Yes, that is correct! Let us she whose power is stronger!!”

Rolo only enough time to say, “Power, what do you mean?!!!”. Jodi disappeared in a flash only to reappear behind Rolo. “What the fuck!!!!” At the moment Jodi kicked him in a weak spot that she calculated was weak and the snake feel down with a thud. “Oh yea, if it’s a fight you want!” He got up and opened his mouth. “Then it’s a fight you get! Freeze Wave!” Blue water was pumped out of his mouth at Jodi and instantly froze her. “Well it looks like I win.” Rolo blinked and gasped when he realized that Jodi was no longer in the still intact ice. “I guess you don’t win!” Jodi said from the spot she was on his head. “But that’s impossible!” he screamed as Jodi teleported back to where her egg sat. “How?” ,was all Rolo could say. Jodi smirked. “I’m not like other humans…” She disappeared and ended up in another spot in the room. “You see, I could do these things for as long as,…” She disappeared again and reappeared on Rolo’s tail. “I could remember!” Rolo gasped again. “Teleportation! Like that of the Digimon, Sleipmon!” Jodi teleported again to reappear in front of Rolo this time. Jodi tried to kick him in the head but she just phased though him. “Ha! You see I can change into a phantom form at will! Now, even with those Digimon powers of yours, you can’t beat me! Toltecan Wind!” His ear wings started to flap as spiritual wings appeared on his back and too started to flap. Jodi was caught in the newly made tornado. “You think this can hold me?!” She teleported but appeared back in the tornado. “What the?” Rolo started to laugh. “That is my special move, it acts like a wind prison. I have won!!!” The wind denigrated and Jodi landed on the ground with a smile on her face.
“A deals, a deal! Tell Persiamon-sama that I will join. Also I think you deserve a reward! Tell her how you beat me, and I will help get you with that. Let us go, Rolo-senpai!”

Author Notes: Sorry, I planed to introduce her partner but the story got away from me. I’ll try in the next story! Until next time!

Next Chapter: Light that holds Friendship
Back to top Go down
Digimon Dreamer
Digimon Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:06 am

Author Notes: Okay time to get back to Jodi! Sorry that this is a short chapter… But it is full of things so I hope that will makeup for it!

Disclaimers: I don’t own Digimon.

Chap 5: Light that holds Friendship

Jodi sighed as she knocked on a bronze door that Rolo had told her to knock on when the came to the cave. The cave was in the middle of the Illusion Desert as Rolo said it was called. The Illusion Desert was out in the middle of the Server Continent. It had taken a few hours to make it there but now she was going to meet Persiamon. “Try once more…” Rolo said behind her. Jodi did as her senpai said and knocked again. There was a groan behind the door as Falcomon opened it. “Well its about time!” Jodi yelled as she kicked the poor bird Digimon. “Y-yes madam… Terrible sorry!” He muttered as Jodi and Rolo walked past him. Falcomon caught up to the two and grabbed a candle that was perched on the cave wall. He then closed the front doors. The cave was immersed in darkness. The only light was the candle. “Follow me, and I will take you to her ladyship…” Falcomon seemed to whisper as he started to walk down the dark tunnel.
The group walked down the tunnel after Falcomon. The only thing they could see was the tiny light coming from his candle, lighting the way for them. Jodi grabbed a hold of Rolo. He seemed to like it somewhat as Jodi could barely make out the faintest hint of a blush across the snake’s face. “No need to worry. Falcomon knows the way.” Jodi looked up at the snake, “What do you mean?” Rolo smiled. “The truth is,… we are in one of the many tunnels that winds itself into a maze. An underground maze that only we know about. It spans across the whole Illusion Desert and then some. You see, we are not in the cave yet, just a path to the cave. But the maze is confusing and even we can get lost in its halls forever. Never to find the sunlight again. But we have Falcomon and only he knows the way…” Jodi gasped as Rolo finished the said tale. They would soon be there…

“Welcome, travelers to my diner!” said a egg like Digimon. “I’m Digitamamon and let me start you boys off with some ramen!” Digitamamon turned to go into his kitchen to start making the ramen. Cameron and Marquis sat at two chairs and were smiling to each other. “Oh man!” said Cameron. “I was so hungry and we just happened to end up here after an hour walk.” Marquis was fiddling with a spoon as he thought back to what happened in the last hour.
Marquis and Cameron had fallen into the middle of a rainforest it seemed. They also got eggs when they landed here. Cameron’s egg was of rock being washed away in a river’s current and Marquis’s egg was dead falling leaves being burned in orange flames. One moment they were in the room and the next here. It still didn’t make any sense in Marquis’s mind. But this dimension felt right somehow… They had been walking for awhile before they made it to Digitamamon’s Diner. He was currently making ramen. All the boys could do now was wait for the food.

The candlelight flickered out as they came to another door. “What now!” Rolo went up to the door this time and knocked. It opened by itself. The sight was anything but normal. It was a throne room. A desecrated throne room. At the right side was a giant pond. It reflected parts of the upper world in its ripples. It was a portal somewhat. Jodi turned to look at the left side of the room. All there was, was a alter with a book on it. The book seemed full of 1,000s of pages. Jodi’s eyes turned to the back of the room. That was where the throne was. It was clear looking, transparent. But there was a figure cloaked in shadow on the throne. It slowly came out. It was a cat like human that stood on two legs. It’s face was of an Indian women but the arms and down was a black cat. She has long orange-brown hair that was in a pigtail. The pigtail ended in a clear jewel similar to the throne. She leopard paints and cloth durban over her face. She had the longest nails which had a multitude of rings on them. Lastly she had two cat tails with rings on them too. When the cat came out, Rolo bowed and so did Falcomon. Jodi was pushed up to the cat. She bowed in respect to who she thought it was. “Persiamon-sama. My name is Jodi and I shall join you.” Persiamon flipped her arm to her side in a gesture that told Jodi to stand up. “My dear Jodi. My advisor, my warrior princess, welcome!” Persiamon took hold of Jodi’s hand and kissed it. “Yes, I’ am Persiamon. The ruler of File island and Server continent.” Rolo looked up at Persiamon. “Your highness, there might be more Digidestined! Can I kill them?”
Persiamon smiled. “Lets let Jodi and Hanyuu go.” Jodi turned to face Persiamon. “You majesty, please I would so much like to. I will show my loyalty.” Persiamon smiled even wider and touched her nail to Jodi’s head. “Yes of course, my child..” Rolo gasped. “Child of Persiamon! Persiamon you don’t mean you have just allowed yours and that girl’s conscience to become connected!?” Persiamon laughed. “That’s right, Jodi is now my third child! Our consciences are connected. We now can talk to each other at will. Like I can with Falcomon! Now go, Jodi! Hanyuu is now here!” She said as a purple fox walked in… “Lets go, Hanyuu!” Jodi yelled as she jumped on the fox’s back and they ran out.

Author Notes: Oh no! Jodi is going after the boys!

Next Chapter: Confrontation
Back to top Go down
Potgenie
::Ultimate::
::Ultimate::
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:10 am

Well this really isn't my kind of story. But nice effort anyway Smile I think there're some mistakes here and there though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:07 am

Heia! I can't review right now because I haven't had time to read the whole thing (It's 3:06 am here)

It's brilliant that you've started writing!!
Maybe you should've just posted one chapter at a time though...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
Aana
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:55 am

Ok, so I'm going through this chapter by chapter...

First off, wow. There is something very deeply mysterious about this one. And second- yay! A June-centered fic!

All in all, loving the prologue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns   Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon Quest Book 1: Dawns
Page 1 of 1