Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:28 am

Hey guys do you all remember the digimon pairings contest in the old forum well you can rerecruit here its not a contest anymore so you guys can take your time. Just leave a message to say your entering here
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:24 am

Hey Amna, do you want to explain to our new members about how this works? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:27 am

Oops I should do that. Um ok basically I give you guys a friendship and romance pairing and you write a fic centering around that certain pairing. If a lot of people enter we might have a winner and prizes for them and all who entered,
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:33 am

Just to add, if you join this you mustn't post your fics on FF.net until we've chosen a winner- only one fic will be posted for each pairing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:35 am

Also guys no pressure ok you should enjoy this and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Aana
Aana

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:38 am

I know I'm up for it!

It just may take me a while to get stuff done... Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:54 am

Okay for those who weren't here in the last forum the pairings were:
Tai and Agumon for friendship pairing
TK and Kari for romance pairing

Last edited by QueenGatomon on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make it clearer)
Back to top Go down
Llcatz
::DigiEgg::
Llcatz

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:42 am

I'm in this will be interesting for me, its been a while since I wrote alot of digimon stories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/832685/
noiha

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:39 am

i'd love to write Tai/Agumon's fic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:45 am

great and thanks noiha guys you can do both but you dont have to ok? You can only do one if thats better for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:25 am

I finished my two entries for Tai/Agumon, and Kari/T.K. a while back if anyone who hasn't read them would like to check them out in the Challenge Archive. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with for these pairings. Very Happy I'm still in for the challenge...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge   Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digimon Pairings Fanfiction Challenge
Page 1 of 1