We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryRegisterLog in

The Tracer Virus

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Tracer Virus Empty
PostSubject: The Tracer Virus   The Tracer Virus Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:06 am

I've had this idea for about as long as I've been watching Digimon, and it thus inspired everything that I continually torture my favorite character Matt with, yet, I cannot seem to write the story on paper.

Here it is: Set directly after the Digidestined defeat Apocalypsemon (Apoclymon?), Matt comes down with a type of Computer Virus known simply as TV, or, Tracer Virus. The Digidestined discover that it has gradually been developing since they returned to the Digiworld, and Matt becomes really ill, basically going downhill fast. The other Digidestined must hurry to find the antidote before the virus kills him.

Okay, here's my question: since, despite the amount of ideas swirling around in my head, I can't write this myself for fear of not getting it right, I was hoping that someone else might like to take a whack at it. I'm leaving evrything up to whoever wants to write this, because everyone needs a little literary freedom with their challenges. Very Happy Besides, I'd love to see where another mind might take this. A fresh outlook is what it needs, I think.

So, if anyone is seriously up for it, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

The Tracer Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tracer Virus   The Tracer Virus Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:21 pm

Wow... That sounds really awesome.
I'd take a crack at it, but I've already got so many challenges and chapter fics Sad

The Tracer Virus 12c723afa96a8212eef849496050ce87
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/

The Tracer Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tracer Virus   The Tracer Virus Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:03 am

That's okay Very Happy Hopefully I can find someone, but I'm glad you like the plot.
Back to top Go down
Catching Rain
::Champion::
Catching Rain

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-04-20

The Tracer Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tracer Virus   The Tracer Virus Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:00 am

I realize that it's been, like, over a year, but this sounds super mega awesome, and even though I'm going to regret it later (I'm already working on one story and one is in-development)...

can I take a shot at it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/891682/

The Tracer Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tracer Virus   The Tracer Virus Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:48 am

Are you kidding me, Catching Rain, I would LOVE for you to take a shot at it! This idea has sort of been my 'baby' for nearly EIGHT YEARS. I'd love to see it done by another writer. Very Happy cheers If you have time, throw out a first chapter one of these days when you're bored, I'll be waiting anxiously to read!
Back to top Go down
Catching Rain
Catching Rain

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-04-20

The Tracer Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tracer Virus   The Tracer Virus Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:18 am

Righty-o, I'll get cracking at it!

(Eight years!? Wow, that's a super long time to hold onto a story... kudos to you!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/891682/
Sponsored content

The Tracer Virus Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tracer Virus   The Tracer Virus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tracer Virus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge :: FanFiction:: Your Stories :: Projects.-
Jump to: