Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If only they had a brain...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

If only they had a brain... Empty
PostSubject: If only they had a brain...   If only they had a brain... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 6:36 pm

So, as of about three weeks ago, I joined the Yearbook committe at my school because it's my senior year and I'm not going to let some other people who I don't know determine what's important and what's not.
The whole thing has been going fairly well, if a bit slow, and about a week ago, we received the newly-printed copies of last year's yearbook, which had been completed in June and was now going to be distributed.

Being on the yearbook committee, I got mine first and was happily looking through it, noting people I knew and scowling at the picture of me scowling.

And then I got to the pages where they have all the pictures of each grade crammed together, and where there are some quotes from people in that grade. As it turned out, the people on last year's committee had used something I'd not only said, but WRITTEN DOWN FOR THEM, and they spelt it wrong.
My quote mentioned that my English class had been the best part of my year, and then they effing went and made spelling mistakes when they typed it out. It's not like I spelled it wrong either (let's be serious, when was the last time I wasn't sure how to spell a word??) but they just went and messed it up completely, making me look like I should still be in pre-school.

I doubt anyone noticed, but it bugged me more than you can imagine... hence, this year's yearbook is going to be entirely error-free, even if I have to beat some people up to do it.

/end rant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Na-cat
Na-cat

Number of posts : 998

PostSubject: Re: If only they had a brain...   If only they had a brain... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Ouch... But I've got to say I love that it's in a quote about English class that they made spelling mistakes.

Idiots Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1457263/
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: If only they had a brain...   If only they had a brain... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:49 pm

EXACTLY. It makes me look like a dolt for even mentioning English class at all.

Also, I found out that on the program they used, there's clearly a button labelled "Spell Check". Why they didn't bother to press it, I don't know, but I am quite disappointed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If only they had a brain...   If only they had a brain... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If only they had a brain...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge :: ::And Out In The Real World...:: :: Rants-
Jump to: