Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yay summer!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Catching Rain
::Champion::
Catching Rain

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Yay summer! Empty
PostSubject: Yay summer!   Yay summer! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:25 pm

Because summer means I actually have time to be here! Hehehehe. Sorry, everyone. I kind of disappeared off the face of the planet, and I thought I owe you guys an explanation. For one thing... I graduated! Tee hee~ I'm finally out of that hell hole they called high school. Very Happy The last three months were the worst - all that last minute cramming for graduation and college prep and such.

Right after that, my dad was like, "You're going on vacation!" At first, it was like, "Wheee!" Now, not so much. I haven't slept in my own bed since June 4th. And I'm not due back until, like, the 17th, hopefully. My dad is still leaning more towards the 20th. Dang it, dad, I miss my puppy!

Anywho, I'm back. Hopefully it'll stay that way. I'm planning a full length story which may or may not come to fruition, plus I have to finish the 100 themes challenge which was hiatused because my desktop crashed and I lost everything. Oh, and the summer gift fics. Very Happy So when I get home finally I should have a decent amount to crank out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/891682/
Aana
::Gennai::
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Yay summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay summer!   Yay summer! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm

Yay SUMMER!! <3

We've all kind of disappeared really, haven't we? (We=fail).

Congrats on graduating though, what do you do next?! And, cuz I'm guessing you're home now, how was your vacation? PUPPY!?

Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, we'll all get back into the habit of frequenting this place more often. Maybe?

Any fruit appearing on the ideas tree? (I apologise for the terrible pun, it's been too long since I've put my mind to creative writing O___o)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
Catching Rain
Catching Rain

Number of posts : 820
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Yay summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay summer!   Yay summer! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:50 am

Haha, I'm off to university next month. Smile (YAY PUPPY!)

And sadly no. The fruit of ideas have been sadly absent. I'm working on it though! I promise! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/891682/
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Yay summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay summer!   Yay summer! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Sadly, summer is almost over, and I haven't done a stitch of writing.

What a loser.

This summer's been busy with work and getting ready for university... I went book shopping today, then realized half an hour later that I got the wrong book for one of my classes. Embarrassing. I had to go back like the newbie I was to exchange the book.

But anyways, did anyone do anything interesting this summer?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Sponsored content

Yay summer! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay summer!   Yay summer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yay summer!
Page 1 of 1