Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Challenge: Wonderland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BandGeek99
::Rookie::
BandGeek99

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-05-18

General Challenge: Wonderland Empty
PostSubject: General Challenge: Wonderland   General Challenge: Wonderland Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:17 pm

After watching "Haruhi in Wonderland", an episode of Ouran High School Host Club, I came up with a little something for an author in search of an excuse to write crack...

Title: Wonderland
Summary: After an intense night of studying, Jyou falls asleep on his sofa and wakes to find himself in Wonderland. Knowing the story, he expects making it through to the end to be a peice of cake. But with Snow White, the Wicked Witch of the West, and Albus Dumbledore showing up everywhere ...it's not.
Genre: humor with a side of crack. a HEAPING side of crack.
Characters: whomever you want. However, they must be cosplaying as the forementioned fictional charcters. Other characters like Cinderella, Pooh Bear, Dobby, etcetera are totally welcome, too!
Pairing: whatever you decide you want! Wink
Sentence to Include: "So now I'm stuck here until some punk breaks in and manhandles this chick?! Terrific!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1293980/BandGeek99#
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: Wonderland   General Challenge: Wonderland Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:56 am

I didn't even see this before... but I'd definitely like to give it a try...

It'll take a while to get planned out, but I should have it finished by the end of summer, maybe (?) XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
BandGeek99
BandGeek99

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: Wonderland   General Challenge: Wonderland Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:10 am

Haha, I'm glad you're thinking of giving this a shot! It will be fun to see what you come up with Smile No real rush, just whenever. Best of luck!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1293980/BandGeek99#
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: Wonderland   General Challenge: Wonderland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Challenge: Wonderland
Page 1 of 1