Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: QueenGatomon   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:55 am

Here is Chapter Ten of QueenGatomon’s Private Challenge Slavery.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Digimon.

It was settled. Jim, June, Momoe, and Chizuru were going to the Digital World since only they could open a port. They gathered around Izzy’s laptop in the Activity Room on the hospital’s Pediatrics Ward.

“I pinpointed the location of Daemon’s work camp,” Izzy explained, showing them a black area on the map. “You should be able to enter near—what the?”

Everyone watched in amazement as the little black squares began rapidly disappearing.

“Something’s happening!” Mimi gasped.

“You guys better get over there,” Tai said urgently, not bothering to keep his voice d own, although there was a group of little kids in pajamas putting a huge puzzle together a few feet away.

“Okay,” Jim said, taking his team aside. “This is it,” he insisted. “We have to be prepared to fight whatever is waiting for us there.”

Chizuru glanced at her little sister Yolei, knowing that she had to give it her best shot. If Yolei could defeat monsters like MaloMyotismon—she could too. Yolei’s Digimon, and those of the others, depended on them.

“We can do it, Jim,” Momoe voiced what Chizuru couldn’t find words to say, and Chizuru grinned at her older sister.

“But I’m scared,” June said quietly. “What if we fail without the others’ help?”

Jim thought for a moment. His gaze drifted to Matt, who was slumped in a chair looking drained and sad.

“Do it for Matt, June,” Jim insisted, knowing full well their history together, and thinking that maybe, this was the time for them to set aside their past. “He needs you.”

June looked surprised. “Matt—really?” she stuttered.

“I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, June,” Jim said, taking both of her hands in his. “You and Matt never got the chance to see each other for who you really are. And nobody ever knows how much time they have,” he said this last part in a low voice, hoping that T.K. wouldn’t hear. “I love you, but Matt needs you more.”

“Oh, Jim…” June’s eyes filled with tears.

“Go to him,” Jim insisted, giving her a gentle push in Matt’s direction.

June walked over to Matt, hesitant at first, but when he saw her coming, Matt actually smiled. “I…I’ll do my best, Matt,” June began, but Matt stood up and did something she didn’t expect.

He hugged her.

“I know you will,” he whispered, tears sliding down his cheeks.

They stayed there for what seemed like an eternity, clinging to one another, both knowing they had found the solace they were searching for.

“Time to go,” Izzy said finally.

Jim stood in front of the computer, the girls beside him. He raised his Digivice. “Digiport Open!” The four of them were sucked through the portal, and those left behind had nothing to do but wait.

Very Happy Scene Break Very Happy

Gatomon and Gabumon were relieved to find the Night Forest unoccupied by Dragomon and Daemon’s armies. They walked down a small dirt path scattered with a variety of flowers, the sun just barely peeking through the thick canopy of foliage above them.

“Did Hawkmon say what this flower looked like?” Gabumon wondered, gently shifting Patamon on his back.

“It was gold with red tips,” Gatomon explained, jogging her memory for Hawkmon’s description.

“Okay,” Gabumon nodded, gazing around at their surroundings. He walked through a pile of dried leaves, and a loud yelp caused both him and Gatomon to jump backward as an Otamamon leapt from the pile, looking just as startled as they were.

“Oh!” the little Otamamon gasped. “I thought you were one of them.” Gabumon and Gatomon didn’t have to ask to know what she was talking about.

“Trust me, we’re not the enemy,” Gatomon smiled. “We thought everyone was captured…”

“The Undersea Master doesn’t know where we’ve been hiding,” the Otamamon said, signaling with her fin, and more Otamamon and Gekomon emerged from the trees, along with Elecmon from Primary Village, and a small troop of Baby Digimon.

Gabumon stared at them all, his mouth handing open in shock.

“We need your help,” Gatomon insisted, glancing worriedly at Patamon. “My friend is sick with the X Factor Virus,” she explained, choking up. “We’re looking for a flower that can cure him.”

“You need the Golden Nightshade,” the friendly Otamamon said. “Elecmon knows where there’s a crop nearby!”

“I’ll get it right away,” Elecmon took off into the trees. He cared deeply for Patamon, ever since he had landed in Primary Village with T.K. all those years ago.

“Play with us! Play with us!” a group of babies, Punimon, Poyomon, Botamon, and Nyokimon, bounced around Gabumon as he laid Patamon in the grass.

Gabumon blushed. “Okay,” he said, and ran with them to play tag.

Gatomon laughed for the first time in weeks, watching her friend, and the future Digimon of the Digital World, play a simple game of tag, the babies apparently winning. She was stroking Patamon’s ears, damp from the fever, when Elecmon returned with the flower, ground to a paste in a wooden bowl. Gatomon tilted Patamon’s head up while Elecmon fed him the antidote.

Elecmon said that the antidote took only a few hours to take effect, but the waiting seemed like ages to Gatomon, who held onto Patamon the entire time while the antidote worked through his body. Slowly, his breathing improved, and his fever broke. Finally, Patamon’s eyes fluttered open, the color returning to his face.

“…I missed you, Gato,” Patamon murmured tiredly, smiling.

Gatomon began to cry. He was back.

One more chapter to go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:18 am

YAY!! Pata is back! Pata is back! cheers cheers cheers

Awww! Just one more chapter? how they will defeat the enemy in just one chapter? and what will happen with Matt? o.O

You have to update soon, is really good ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:52 am

Yay Junato though Matt is a little OOC they should have been together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:07 am

Thanks, guys. I was thinking, one more chapter DOES seem a little soon to end things. The final chapter is rather long, and I can split it in two. But is there anything else that you guys would like to see added? Very Happy I could add anything you want, easily!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:09 am

Psychological torture Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:12 am

Oooh, sounds awesome. I know just what to do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:52 pm

What else to add? more PataGato perhaps? XD

Well that has to be added anyways since we have to see more now that Patamon recovered ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:51 am

Definately more PataGato to come... cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: QueenGatomon   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:01 am

Here is Chapter Eleven of QueenGatomon's Private Challenge Slavery.

“What happened here?” June gasped the moment they arrived in the Digital World. The land around them was barely recognizable as the Digital World they once knew. The trees and other vegetation had died away, leaving only a barren wasteland of rocks and sand. There were no Digimon in sight.

“I don’t know,” Jim frowned, looking at his D Terminal. “The Work camp is farther away than Izzy expected—it’ll be at least a day’s walk from here.” He shielded his eyes against the glaring sun, and gazed across the desolate field.

“We can get there quicker by running,” Gaomon insisted, glancing up at his partner.

Jim shook his head. “No, I have a feeling that we have a pretty big battle ahead of us, you guys need to conserve your strength until then, okay?” he asked. “Besides, we could all use the exercise.”

Gaomon, Fanbeemon, Lunamon, and Dracomon all groaned.

“Come on, everyone,” Momoe insisted, shifting her backpack on her shoulders. “We have plenty of food and water to keep us going, just think about saving Veemon and the others, and the time will pass by before you know it!” She began to walk, and, still grumbling, the others followed.

They were traveling on borrowed time.

Very Happy Scene Break Very Happy

“I’m so glad that Dr. Kido let you come home today, Matt, we’ve all really missed you,” T.K. chattered, tossing his brother’s duffel bag onto the sofa at their Dad’s apartment. “Mom is even letting me stay the night with you, which is great, because I don’t think I’d be able to sleep alone, I’m so anxious about Patamon…”

“How could you have missed me, you barely let me out of your sight the entire time I was in the hospital, and that was two weeks,” Matt insisted, although he grinned at T.K., letting him know he was only joking. “But yeah, I understand about Patamon, I’m scared for Gabumon too…but…I’m sure they’ll be all right, they have to be.” He fell onto the sofa beside T.K., and they both stared at the blank TV screen, lost in their own thoughts.

“Do you really think everything is going to work out?” T.K. asked.

“June promised me, and she would never break a promise, you know that as well as I do,” Matt said, with a sideways glance at T.K.

“You’ve got that right,” T.K. snickered. “So, um, what’s going on between you two, anyway, you guys looked pretty serious back at the hospital,” he said mischievously. “I thought June was dating Jim, she’s not stepping out on him with you, is she?”

“T.K. of course not,” Matt protested. “Davis told me that Jim decided that June and I needed to get to know each other better, that’s all. And if you want my opinion, I think June is setting Jim up with Momoe, I’ve seen the looks she’s been giving him lately.”

“So you guys aren’t dating?” T.K. persisted.

“Who do you think you are, the Matchmaker?” Matt demanded, slugging T.K. playfully. “We talked for like, two minutes, it was nothing major. I appreciate what she’s doing, and she was probably just worried about me, you know how June tends to be obsessive.” But Matt was smiling when he said this, and T.K. grinned.

“Whatever you say, Mattie,” T.K. shrugged, leaning back against the sofa cushions, and feeling something hard jab him in the back. “Ouch—what the?” He pulled the TV remote and a dirty plate out from beneath the cushions.

“So that’s where the remote disappeared to, Dad told me he hasn’t been able to find it the whole time I was gone!” Matt laughed. Eyeing the dirty plate, he said, “And apparently, he couldn’t find the dishes either, I bet he ate takeout all week; Aww man, I feel so guilty.”

“Don’t, Dad never was much of a cook, anyway,” T.K. insisted, and they both started laughing. Suddenly, the telephone rang, and T.K. jumped up to answer it. He came back, his face white. “It’s Kari, she’s coming over.”

“I wonder what’s wrong now,” Matt frowned. A moment later, Kari was at the door. T.K. let her in.

“Gennai just contacted me,” Kari said, her voice shaking slightly, and it took Matt and T.K. a minute to realize it was from excitement. “He said that he found Gatomon, Patamon, and Gabumon! They managed to escape the camp, and are hiding out in the Night Forest with some other Digimon, waiting for help to arrive!”

“Kari, that’s fantastic news!” T.K. exclaimed, twirling her around, grinning. He felt saddened that the other Digimon were not with them, but elated that Patamon was safe.

“Can we get to them?” Matt wondered.

“We can try to open another port, but Gennai is worried that the signal won’t be strong enough for us to reach the Night Forest, it’s pretty secluded,” Kari explained, going over to Matt’s computer and booting it up. Once they were online, Kari held up her Digivice. “DIGIPORT OPEN!”

There was the usual flash of light, but then the three teens were thrown backwards by an invisible force, like what happened the last time any of them had tried to access one of the Digital Gates. They smashed into a wall, jarring shelves overhead; boxes tumbled down, knocking over books and knickknacks, creating more bumps and bruises, and generally causing a lot of racket.

It was here that Mr. Ishida walked in, and just stood in the doorway taking in the scene in front of him. “What on earth is going on in here?” he demanded.

“Uh, long story, Dad,” T.K. forced a laugh, sitting up with a groan. He was disappointed that the port hadn’t worked; Patamon seemed so far away now, T.K. felt like he would never reach him.

“Care to explain?” Mr. Ishida asked dryly.

“Not really,” Matt grimaced. Their dad knew about Digimon, but now just wasn’t the time.

“I wish you boys would be more careful, and it’s not healthy to get so riled up, you have to save your strength, you know,” Mr. Ishida said firmly, hanging up his coat and walking around the mess. He threw T.K. a Look, and went into his room.

“That doesn’t sound like Dad, something’s up,” T.K. frowned.

“He’s just got a lot on his mind right now, T.K., you know that,” Matt insisted, climbing to his feet. Matt figured that part of the problem was that he had convinced Dr. Kido to let him out of the hospital early, despite his Dad's wishing for him to remain longer, because he had developed a new problem with high blood pressure.

“”Yeah,” T.K. sighed, helping Kari up.

“I’m sorry it didn’t work,” Kari said quietly as they all stared at the glowing computer screen. She felt a pang in her chest, realizing just how close she had been to seeing Gatomon after all this time.

“It wasn’t your fault, Kari,” Matt insisted. “Let’s just clean up this mess, okay?”

The three of them lapsed into silence while they straightened up the living room, their good moods shattered by more than just a failed attempt.

Next Chapter: Gatomon and Patamon drive Gabumon insane, and meet a familiar face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:10 am

Good chapter, good to see Matt back home and wonder what are planning Gatomon and Patamon that will drive Gabumon insane? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:37 am

Great chapter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8   PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PRIVATE CHALLENGE-Slavery: Sydaabbas8
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2