Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Challenge: The Mix-Up

Go down 
+2
Aana
xReadItAndWeepx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xReadItAndWeepx
::Rookie::
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

General Challenge: The Mix-Up Empty
PostSubject: General Challenge: The Mix-Up   General Challenge: The Mix-Up Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon or its characters and the idea behind this story comes from SugarSpiral. This challenge was also brought to you by emotionless-robot. This is also my first challenge so tell me if I did something wrong.

Title: The Mix-Up
Characters: Sora, Daisuke, Takeru, and Hikari (Taichi and Mimi also mentioned)
Pairings: Daiora (and some Takari and Michi)
Plot: Takeru and Hikari learn a little more about Daisuke and Sora’s love life then they had ever planned too. Based off a comment by SugarSpiral from the Pairings Thread.

It had seemed like such a normal day.

Takaishi Takeru and his girlfriend of two years, Yagami Hikari, had volunteered to help their mutual friend Motomiya Daisuke move his belongings from his apartment to his girlfriend’s , Takenouchi Sora’s, apartment. It had been a grueling task for three reasons: It was hot as hell that day, the elevator was broken so they had to go up and down five flights of stairs with heavy boxes, and finally Daisuke had a lot of video games, manga, and anime DVDs that he insisted all had to be moved with him.

Takeru had wondered if Sora had purposefully chosen to attend an out of town tennis tournament on the day her boyfriend was supposed to move in with her in order to avoid the stress.

Once they had finished, the trio decided to go to a restaurant near a few blocks down from Sora’s apartment building; the walk began normally, with the three talking and joking, which Takeru realized later should have been a sign that something weird would happen since Daisuke never did anything normally.

Daisuke had stopped walking in mid-step and the couple looked back to see him blinking in confusion.

“Daisuke, what’s-“

“I’ve just realized Sora called me ‘Taichi’ in bed yesterday.”

Hikari looked horrified and Takeru just stared. However, Daisuke, over his initial confusion, just grinned widely and said, “Cool.”

The couple’s mouths dropped open.

Daisuke, either not noticing or not caring, continued, “How good must that make me in bed? Taichi has to be amazing, you know because Mimi’s so happy all the time, which means I have to be just as amazing!”

His grin widened and he pumped a fist in the air in victory. “Awesome!”

Takeru was in shock, unable to comment or even move away from his insane friend. Hikari looked like she was about to be sick, most likely from Daisuke’s announcement of her brother possessing excellent woman-pleasing skills; after all there were some things that siblings are not supposed to know about each other.

Daisuke was completely oblivious to the unpleasantness he had just caused continued on to the restaurant, only pausing once to shout back at the couple that he’d get a booth for all of them. When he was out of sight Takeru turned towards a shell shocked Hikari and asked:

“Do this mean Sora had sex with your brother?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to know. And I can’t believe you just asked me that.”

She stormed off after Daisuke, not even glancing back to see if Takeru was following her. The blond boy frowned and whipped out his cell phone because he could only satisfy his curiosity but getting his answers directly from the source.

Takenouchi Sora practically collapsed onto her hotel bed; she was exhausted from the number of matches she had in the day’s tournament. But she was happy too because she had played well enough to qualify for the finals that would take place tomorrow and she had managed to avoid moving all of her boyfriend’s junk into her apartment. Life was good right now…

On the bed side table, her cell phone went off. She gingerly picked it up, discovered from the call display that Takeru was calling, and flipped it open.

“Hey, Takeru, what’s up?”

“Um, this is going to sound like a weird question, but did you ever sleep with Taichi?”

She blinked. Then something in her mind clicked and she groaned.

“Did Daisuke tell you I called him ‘Taichi’ last night in bed?”

“…yes.”

She rolled her eyes.

“Okay, all clear some things up for you. First, I never slept with Taichi. There was this one time when we almost did because we were drunk but nothing happened because he threw up on himself than passed out. And secondly, I only called Daisuke ‘Taichi’ because he was wearing Taichi’s old goggles when we were being…intimate. It was an honest mistake, Takeru.”

There was silence on the other end of the phone.

“And please don’t tell Mimi about this. She’d just freak out and think that I’m after her boyfriend or something.”

And with that Sora ended the conversation. She shook her head and decided to tell Daisuke he couldn’t talk about their sex life with other people anymore.

It just caused too many complications.
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: The Mix-Up   General Challenge: The Mix-Up Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:09 pm

You know what's fantastic?

When you sprout a random comment, it turns into an idea and is posted as a challenge. And then you forget about it... until BAM! Someone posts the fully formed story- and it's funnier than the first idea!

A great first challenge, even if you did edit the disclaimer... though, the original disclaimer wouldn't work with your style of writing, so I guess I'll let it drop.. Razz

Did you enjoy writing this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
D
::Ultimate::
::Ultimate::
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: The Mix-Up   General Challenge: The Mix-Up Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 pm

HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAKHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!

king

Aw, I loved this!!! I remember that random statement! It was brilliant!

Good job, Caitlin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
Tippy
::In-Training::
::In-Training::
Tippy

Number of posts : 231
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: The Mix-Up   General Challenge: The Mix-Up Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:49 pm

I loved it!!!
Great job, I wish I could read more!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorofnight.socialgo.com/
xReadItAndWeepx
xReadItAndWeepx

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: The Mix-Up   General Challenge: The Mix-Up Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:56 pm

Sorry, I edited the disclaimer.

I had fun writing this! This story had to be written. Though I had doubts when I was writing that it wasn't funny enough?

I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

I love you
Back to top Go down
BandGeek99
BandGeek99

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: The Mix-Up   General Challenge: The Mix-Up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:11 am

Oh, God, this was great! I loved it so much. Poor Davis, though, having to go through the torture of not knowing...!! Haha, great job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1293980/BandGeek99#
smile-in-ur-sleep
::Champion::
::Champion::
smile-in-ur-sleep

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: The Mix-Up   General Challenge: The Mix-Up Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:49 am

LOLOLOL.
I've been waiting for this, wow. I'm so amused. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bamboobones.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge: The Mix-Up   General Challenge: The Mix-Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Challenge: The Mix-Up
Page 1 of 1