AuthorMessage
Potgenie
::Ultimate::

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:55 am

Daisuke

I certainly wasn't ready for that! I totally thought he was going for Hikari. Hikari's expression is unreadable as he plops down in front of me.

"Er, baby -" Oh great, I'd forgotten my line. God, stupid Yamato. He's smirking like anything. He probably thinks that his "charm" has stunned me into silence - like real! I'm just bad at remembering things... HMPH.

"Daisuke loooses!!" I hear someone call and get up with a sigh.

I might as well have some fun now that I'm doing this. I do my best "strut" over to my best friend, who's looking innocently oblivious. I nearly trip over my feet and just about landed clumsily on top of him.

I gave Ken my most seductive look. Ken looks like he's about to explode (with laughter?). "Baby, if you love me," I say hoarsely, "you'll give me a smile."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
Aana
::Gennai::

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:53 pm

::Hikari::

If he thinks that's all it's going to take to shake me, he's got another thing coming. I smile as Daisuke recites in a hoarse monotones, wrapped up around Ken. I'm also acutely aware of the fact that Yamato's sitting next to me. Gah, I really hope I get to move soon.

Miyako's trying to catch my eye. I look at her, and she's gone into sneak-mode. Lip reading's never been a strong point... and she's making the movements so obvious I'm pretty sure everyone else knows what she was trying to say.

"When are you introducing the... other rule."

I roll my eyes. I guess I should'a been expecting it. I mouth back... a little less obviously:

"When Yamato next looses."

Uh-oh. I'm not sure if I like that new smile....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
D

Number of posts : 2387
Location : In Your Heart, and Yours, and Yours! Oh, and Yours too!
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 pm

:Miyako:

You know, being conspicuous was never my thing. So as I read Hikari's lips the idea hits me. I smile a smile that is worthy of the Cheshire Cat. Her eyes slightly expand because I'm almost sure she can read my mind. It's the perfect plan.

I really wanted Ken but...if, and this is a big IF, I can make Yamato nervous...then the new rule comes into play.

Ken looks pertrified, I don't think I could contain it if Dai sat on my lap. Still, and I think to everyone's astonishment because this was such an un-Ken like thing to do...Ken put his arms around Daisuke and pulled him closer!

WHOA!!!! I think all my hopes just died. Then he tells him, "I love you baby, but I just can't smile."

"DAISUKE LOOOOSSEESSS....AGAIN!!!" Taichi bellows.

Damn the Ken. Now Dai's coming toward me, I guess I'll have to throw this one. He sits in my lap, trying to be danty and let me tell you he is anything but, this boy is heavy! Now I know where all the food he consumes goes...straight to his behind that's where.
He bats his lashes at me and it's already funny. I'm bitting back the laughter..."Baby, if you love, you'll give me a smile."

That's it! I can't take it! The blood boiled over...and I'm laughing like there's now tomorrow...I lost! Hikari you better appreciate this!

:Yamato:

Did they think I didn't notice them? Mikayo's lips are flapping but there's no words coming out, well that's a pleasant change, and Hikari's checking me out from the corner of her eye. I lean toward her while Dai is doing his thing with Miyako.

"Hika love," I whisper softly as her whole body stiffens, "You two really need to learn the art of subtly."

Her head turns in my direction just as Miyako erupts in a fit of laugher. She scowls at me and I flash her a toothy grin. But my smile is quickly replaced with a look of horror as Miyako snuggles in my lap.

What in the world does she think she's doing?

Her hands are roaming WAY beyond the friend lines and her lips are at my ear, "Baby," I swear I'll hate myself for thinking it, but that almost sounded sexy, "If you love me," She adjusted so her butt was nearing no man's land, "You'll give me a smile."

And that's about when I screamed. I sounded like one of my stupid fangirls. STILL! Miyako is grabby!! I tried to stop the blood from rushing to my cheeks but I just couldn't!

I heard Hikari clap her hands excitedly and then announce to the world, "Yama loses!!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1668430/
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:12 pm

I would forever be in Miyako's debt. She was amazing. There was something darkly satisfying about the way Yama squirming with discomfort... Well that sounds wrong. Damn him, filling my head with innuendos.

He squeals again as Miyako refuses to budge, scowling at me.

"So Hika, how about introducing that new rule?" I roll my eyes, and I can feel the heat rise on my neck slightly. I wasn't sure she's want to push it this far...

"Ok, once you've lost twice... You have to take an item of clothing off." Apparently it's still not good enough for Miya, so I roll my eyes and spill out the whole thing. "And the person who you lost too gets to decide which part you take off. Within reason."

Someone mentions Daisuke, but Miyako's got it covered- he's taking off his shoes.

Back to top Go down
D

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:21 pm

"Alright Blondie, fork over the shirt!"

So she ripped off my strip poker idea. It's okay Hikari, you make think this is your game but you are sadly mistaken.

I stood up slowly. This was deliberate. Hikari was going to die after this.

I grabbed the collar of my shirt and tugged it up. I swear I was doing this in slow motion, the hem came up then the slight flash of skin and I let it drop. I pulled it up again to my naval and turned so she wouldn't see my torso. With my back to Hikari I pulled the shirt higher and higher until it came off of my head. Miyako's jaw dropped.

If music doesn't work out for me I could alway be a stripper.

I threw my shirt at Hikari's face before I turned around.

"My turn." I smile that devilish smirk of mine.
Back to top Go down
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:37 pm

I couldn't help gawking a little bit when Yama complied so easily... (of course, it had nothing to do with the fact that, right now, THE Ishida Yamato was standing topless before me, his shirt in my lap). Suddenly, I felt like my plan was backfiring horribly... Miyako sat in his place, grinning like anything. I can't restrain the slight pang of... something.

Aah well. Let the game continue.

Back to top Go down
Digimon Dreamer
::DigiEgg::

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:30 am

Okay I think I got where we are at so let me start!

:Sora:

I watched wide eyed at the now shirtless Yamato, trying to beathe. But I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of staring at him. I felt my face go red with heat before I knew it.

Okay Sora, I told myself, i-its just a topless Yamato, noting to get worked up over. But the way its seems to be going, didn't Hikari say that others could join in the middle of the game if they wanted? Well...

After seeing this, I realized that this game might just be fun.

"Move over, make room. I'm joining this game!" I said as I walked over to the group of friends hudled in a circle, with a smile on my face, and yet not even bothing with the growing blush on my face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:39 am

I gave Sora the biggest smile as she stumbled over. Even if I did want to rip her ears off for blushing at my Yama. WHAT?! No, I didn't. In truth, I was glad he had more people to pick on instead of just me now...

Back to top Go down
Digimon Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:42 am

I looked over to see Hikari giving me a big smile. Though it did look like she was faking it a little, but at what position was I too disagree.

"Thanks Hikari!" I said as I took a seat next to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:57 am

This time my smile is real. Sora's so impossibly nice, I feel terrible for being jealous. So, I relieve my bad feelings my heckling Yamato a little.

"Come on sweetheart, while the nights still young!"

Back to top Go down
D

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:33 am

It figures...I was waiting for Sora to join. After my shirt fiasco I knew that the girls couldn't resist.

Hikari's staring at me smugly. She wants me.

I stand up and walk to Hikari. The sides of her lips are pulling, she's ready and waiting.

"Sorry baby." I laughed and sit in Sora's lap.

I put an arm around her waist and tuck my face into her neck. I snuggled close to her. It's really messed up considering I used to do this when we dated. I feel her cuddle closer and I pulled back and smile. "Baby, if you love me you'll give me a smile." I say huskily and I can feel the goose bumps scatter across her skin.

Eat your heart out Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:34 am

I can't help smiling again as Yama decides to tease me again. Why's he doing it? Not idea. What's he getting out of it? I haven't the foggiest.. I really hope someone will sit on my lap soon, I need to stretch my legs. Glancing about, I try to see how Kou and Mindy are doing. Needless to say, when I catch a glimpse of Kou covering Mindy's eyes to our indecency, I end up restraining hysterics.

We totally should've got them to play too...

Back to top Go down
D

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:52 am

Yamato is such a jerk. Is he purposely trying to rile Hika up? I mean what sick pleasure does he derive from stunts like this. And then to top it off, he's messing with Sora. I mean we all know about their public break up when she caught him with a girl...ouch. That one has to sting.

I look to Hikari, because I know she's probably as upset and confused as I am. But she's not even looking at him, her eyes are staring at Koushiro and Missy...Mandy...or whatever the box is called these days.

Have you ever in your life seen a teenage boy attempt to cover invisible eyes???

Let me tell you I'm biting my lip and praying I don't piss my pants.

I bet, considering Iori has been glaring at Kou all afternoon not to mention he's suddenly taken to "admiring" Michie, if I got Koushiro to play Iori might join the one way train to Sin City.

Yes, my mind works in mysterious ways.

"Guys," I say to the group who is still waiting for Sora to react, "Keep playing, I'll be right back."

I get up from the floor and dust myself off then I mosey on over to Koushiro, "Hey Kou, are you both having a good time?"

She's pale and hasn't spoken a word, I think I've officially caused Takenouchi Sora to go catatonic. I look into her eyes and she's simply transfixed by me, "Baby, I'm still waiting for that smile."
Back to top Go down
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:01 am

Hearing Yamato repeat his line, I finally notice Sora's expression. She's pale as a sheet, and her jaw is completely clenched. It's probably nothing, I'd do the same if that smarmy heffalump was cuddling me. And then it hit me... everyone remembered how messy that break up was. I look at Yamato... and he's enjoying himself. That sick bastard. He's practically smothering her.

Reaching forward, I yank him out of her lap, nearly sending him sprawling across the floor. Waving my fingers infront of her eyes, I wait for some reaction.

"Sora... are you ok?"

Back to top Go down
Potgenie

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:46 pm

Daisuke

Phew. My shoes stink. Miyako is scowling at me and holding her nose. I grin and shift my shoes slightly closer to her.

It's childish, but whatever.

It's now Yamato and Sora's turn. I'd heard about their big breakup so this oughta be interesting! Sora's all quiet and everyone's staring - she's supposed to be responding, but she isn't, and Yamato's starting to look a leeeetle bit uncomfortable (much to my surprise).

I glance at the others who weren't playing. They were highly oblivious to the rising tension, but then... I noticed that Iori's eyes were narrowed as he stared at Kou. Maybe they were having some problems of their own...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/599590/
Digimon Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:34 pm

I can't belive this! The bastard!!! What could I do!

I knew what to say, but during these what few minutes my voice was lost. Everyone was staring, trying to wait and see what I would do. Soon enough after what felt like FOREVER, I tried to speak.

"B-baby I love you, b-but I ju-" I couldn't finsh that stupid, simple sentence before I lost my cool.

My face went a bight red with blush as I slapped Yamato! Hey, the bastard had it coming...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:51 pm

It was probably the wrong thing to do... but I couldn't resist. The image of Yamato lying there, stunned into silence (finally)... I had to laugh.

But then I caught sight of Sora's face. And personally wanted the ceiling to fall down and crush me...

Back to top Go down
D

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm

BURRRRRRNNNNN!!!!!

That self righteous fun sucker just slapped me! I swear to Kami if she wasn't a woman I would beat the living day lights out of her!

Calm down Yamato, calm down. I looked up at her with what I'd have to call the most icy glare I've ever produced. Hell had just frozen over and I was going to snap.

"It's just a game Sora. It's not my fault you don't know how to play the game." I look at Hikari who is trying to shove her fist in her mouth to stop from laughing. "I had fun thank Hikari, but I'm going for a walk."

The a slight look of disappointment crosses her face and then she throws a sideways glare at Sora.

"Taichi, wanna come with?"
Back to top Go down
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:11 pm

As my brother and Yamato walked (or rather, stalked) of, I felt the smile slide of my face, down my neck and into a little congealed puddle on the floor. It was like when a lightblub bursts. Glancing around, I saw the game was breaking up. Miya was dragging Ken off to a far distant corner, and Mimi and Davis was comforting Sora. I glanced over at Kou, who seemed to be glaring at Iori with all his might.

Maybe Mindy would like some company...

Back to top Go down
Digimon Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:17 pm

OH MY GOD, what have I just done! I turn to Hikari still not beliving what i had done.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I've just ruined the game..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:22 pm

It's silly really... But that's just like Sora. It's not malicious. She's actually sorry, she thinks that she ruined the game. Heck, it was a stupid idea anyway. She just cares that much about her friends, she blames herself for it... And I think that's what brought me back to earth with such a rush. I used to be like that. Before this stupid trip... I try to smile and explain it all to her... but suddenly I find my nose stinging and to my embarrassment I'm actually crying.

I'm a mess.

Back to top Go down
D

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:25 pm

"WOMEN!" I groan. I'm tired of crap like this. Sora always over does things. It's like with the girl thing. She made a big deal out of nothing!

Taichi only nods his head.

"Wanna find the roof and throw things off of it?" I ask hopefully and as always my best friend doesn't disappoint.

"Oh look at that! Let's go look over there, come on Ken." Why is he being so difficult? Why can't he just except that we are meant to be. Idiot. Fo r being such a genius he sure can be an imbecile.

"Dai!" I shout over my shoulder, "Put your shoes back on! I can smell you from all the way over here!!!"

We passed by Iori and the look he was throwing at Koushiro gave me chills.
Back to top Go down
Digimon Dreamer

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:27 pm

I gasp at the sight of a now crying Hikari.

"Oh no, Hikari. You're crying."

I put my arms around her to embrase her in a hug to calm her down.

"Now, now Hikari. Why are you crying?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:34 pm

I heard the faintest hint of a sob. A girly sob. Great Sora's crying now. I thought Mimi was the Drama Queen???

Taichi is walking ahead of me, he's talking and I don't think he's realized that I've stopped walking.

"Go on without me, I forgot my backback." I tell him and he looks at me skeptically then shrugs and announces he needs to use the john.

Well alright. I turned and walked to the area where we were just playing. And it's not Sora, it's...Hikari?

That soft spot I have for crying tugs at my heart and I nearly ran (I couldn't actually run, that would make me look desperate or something) over to her. Sora's trying to comfort her and it doesn't look like it's helping.

When I stop in front of her she looks up slowly, shock written all over her face. I put my arm around her small frame and pull her into a tight hug. "What's wrong Hika? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aana

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:43 pm

I want to stop crying. I really do. It's just... it's like somethings been building up inside me, and now it's just completely taken over. I felt like a scared little kid again... It was stupid.

"I just don't get what's up with Yamato today," I rubbed my eyes harshly and smiled at Sora, "he's been mean all day."

...And suddenly, Yamato himself is standing infront of me. And then he's hugging me. And it's just... too much. I wriggle, scratch and pull my way out of his grasp. And run.

There's got to be a dusty old room in here somewhere that I can curl up and die in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night At the Zō-wa   

Back to top Go down

A Night At the Zō-wa
Page 4 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next