Welcome to:: The Digi Challenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are awesome ^,^

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smile-in-ur-sleep
::Champion::
smile-in-ur-sleep

Number of posts : 694
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Empty
PostSubject: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:06 pm

Sorry, this took WAY too long to complete. I had so many ideas, then the well ran dry. Oh well. you can punish me. Take away my Takeru. Burn him. Kill me. Whatever.
Here you go, Aana. Embarassed

Title:: How Time Flies When Your Having Fun...
Main Characters:: Kari, Matt, Tai
Pairings:: Hinted Yakari ...and I'd like a brief mention of TK/Izzy...
Summary of story:: Kari thought she was taking photography at college. But there seems to be a mix up at the college and now she's participating in... Beauty Therapy?!

Somehow, Tai persuades Matt to volunteer as a client... And bad things happen.

Phrases to include:: "This body lotion has lettuce, pearl extract, and laxative. Laxative?!"

Standard disclaimers apply.

“Room 235, this is it!” Kari Kamiya sighed as she opened the door to her new classroom, books and camera in hand. She was ready for her first hour of study in college. Pushing the door open to what she thought was her photography class; she was stricken to see lotions, creams, candles, and cosmetics strewn about the tables before her.

“Oh my gosh.”

“Yes?” The professor had turned to her, as she was the first ‘student’ to enter the room. “Is something wrong?”

Kari walked over to the young female in the white lab coat and showed her the blue page that held her schedule. “See, I’m supposed to be in first year photography, not beauty therapy. There must be some mistake.”

“Miss, please take your seat, the class is about to begin.”

“But…” She turned to see fifteen other girls at desks behind her.

Fast forward three months, and travel sixteen blocks to an apartment building where two friends currently argued.

“This is going to be interesting.”

“Tai, this isn’t a good idea.”

Matt and Tai were sitting in their apartment, with the brunette hanging up the phone, smiling. He had just volunteered his friend to be the test subject in his sister’s class.

“Matt, come on. Besides, she does have to get back at you for when you ‘accidentally’ dropped the plate of ketchup fries on her lap. This is the perfect opportunity.”

“Sometimes, I hate you.”

Back at the college, the students were simply dazzled by Matt’s appearance.

“Oh, he’s cute.” They’d all say.

The professor had to try a few times to avert their attention from the blond rock star. “Ahem, Matt is our guest today, and I don’t think he’d want you ogling over him, so please, be respectful.”

Kari just sat at her desk, giggling at Matt’s expression. It was a mixture of embarrassment, hatred, and amusement. He was in the same room as Kari, the girl he ‘accidentally’ spilt ketchup covered fries on. He’d never admit that it was a ploy to get her attention that had miraculously failed, much to his dismay.

Not counting Matt, there were fifteen other volunteers, one for each student.

Here they were, eyes locked in glares, as Kari stood to choose her partner.

“Matt.”

The girls sighed in utter sadness, not being able to have him as their partner and having to settle for one of the others.

On the other side of the room, Kari and Matt sat in the back near a lounger where the older male had to lie down and simply relax.

“Hey,” she started, “you have to read the ingredients to see if you’re allergic to anything.”

“Oh, sure,” Matt took the container of body lotion and rotated it to read the list of substances, as Kari applied gloves to her hands. “This body lotion has lettuce, pearl extract, and laxative.” His eyes widened as they rested on the final word. “Laxative?!”

“Apparently it has these healing properties that hides scars, like that oil stuff.” Kari shrugged it off and pointed to her volunteer’s blue polo. “Take it off.”

“What?”

“It’s a body lotion, Matt. It goes on your body.”

“Oh,” He gasped, “Right.” His hands went towards the hem of his shirt, grasping it, and then removed it from his torso.

Kari was in sheer amazement. She knew a few of the many scars; the one from the microphone, the one from Gatomon’s fury. Many were probably unseen to most.

“Well?” Matt’s statement returned her from the dazed state she was just in. She started pressing on the pump, letting the beige liquid out from the bottle and onto matt’s chest. She started rubbing it in on his abs, getting a slight giggle from him. Averting his attention from his thoughts at the back of his mind, he tried making conversation with her. “So, have you heard from T.K. lately?”

Kari let out a small sigh. “Not really,” she started, “mainly because he’s spending most of his time with Izzy.”

“Izzy?” That box-man and his own brother were together more than he was with Kari? Something was up. Oh well, he let it slide, returning to the fact that at that moment in time, he wasn’t feeling so good.

Then it went from bad to worse.

“Kar? Where’s the nearest bathroom?” His eyes darted towards the door, and his breathing sped up.

“Why? Are you feeling okay?”

“There’s something in that laxative…” Matt suddenly rushed out the door and turned towards the nearest facilities.

The laxative in question, of course, was absorbed into the skin, cleaning the body of harmful chemicals. Kari had finally gotten Matt back for the fries.
Back to top Go down
http://bamboobones.tumblr.com
emotionless-robot
::DigiDestined::
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That was too good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
smile-in-ur-sleep
smile-in-ur-sleep

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:52 pm

I think you liked it ,then?
Back to top Go down
emotionless-robot
emotionless-robot

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:54 pm

Oh yes XD

I. LOVED. IT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1587094/
Na-cat
Na-cat

Number of posts : 998

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Excellent!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1457263/

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:58 am

I reviewed this on FF.Net. It's simply genius. Is that really true, about the laxative ingredients? I think I heard something about that kind of thing one time, but it sure makes sense, detoxifying the body and all.
Back to top Go down
smile-in-ur-sleep
smile-in-ur-sleep

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:50 pm

I just invented the laxative thing, but okay then!
Back to top Go down
Aana
::Gennai::
::Gennai::
Aana

Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:10 pm

For anyone who's interested, you do indeed get laxative in beauty products.
When I get home, I'll find my folder and tell you guys about it.

And yeah, this is WAY better than the version I drafted *screws up and chucks in the bin*
Shagtastic job Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
smile-in-ur-sleep
smile-in-ur-sleep

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:08 pm

Shagtastic, eh?
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral   Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Challenge - Time flies When You're Having Fun: SugarSpiral
Page 1 of 1