General Challenge Pairing Contest: Worse Than A Rainy Day: QueenGatomon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Llcatz
::DigiEgg::
::DigiEgg::

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: General Challenge Pairing Contest: Worse Than A Rainy Day: QueenGatomon   Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:18 am

Here is Part One of QueenGatomon’s Pairings Contest: T.K. and Kari.

Kari and T.K. were on a double date with Mimi and Izzy. Although they had snuck off somewhere, so T.K. and Kari were sitting alone on a picnic blanket. The breeze was lightly blowing; Kari was almost asleep when the thunder started. Mimi and Izzy came running over, holding hands.

“We should pack up,” Izzy said, quickly putting things away. “This is gonna be a bad storm.”

“Here’s my jacket,” T.K. laughed, putting it on Kari.

“Mimi and I can get everything, why don’t you get home before your parents start to worry,” Izzy said, hugging Mimi.

“All right,” T.K. smiled, grabbing Kari’s hand. “Wanna stay at my house until the storm lets up?”

“No, I’ll make it home all right,” Kari smiled, kissing T.K. “I only live a little way from here.”

“All right, talk to you tomorrow,” T.K. grinned, now soak and wet, as was Kari. They ran up the steps to his apartment, and Kari kissed T.K. quickly before she hurried towards her apartment complex.

“I love you!” Kari yelled, but the thunder drowned out her words.

“What?” T.K. yelled, but Kari was gone.

“T.K., get in here!” his mom yelled, and T.K. skipped inside, and got on his computer. About an hour later, he got an instant message from Tai.

“Is Kari at your house?”

“No, isn’t she home?” T.K. responded. “She left almost an hour ago.”

“Was she going somewhere else?” Tai asked.

“Just home,” T.K. typed. Suddenly he got a really bad feeling.

“Phone, be right back, might be Kari,” Tai typed. T.K. waited, until all of a sudden, Tai went offline. Suddenly T.K. stopped breathing. Was it Kari?

“T.K., get in here, and hurry up!” Ms. Takaishi yelled. T.K. ran into the living room.

“What is it?” T.K. asked. His mom just pointed to the TV. Her eyes were watering. There was a reporter talking about a car crash; a drunk driver hit a pedestrian. T.K. knew it was Kari before the reporter could say it. The phone rang, but T.K. wasn’t going to answer it. The answering machine picked up.

“T.K., it’s Matt, please pick up!” Matt’s frantic voice yelled.

“What?” T.K. managed.

“Kari’s at the hospital, Dad’s coming to get you,” Matt said. “Tai just called me.”

“I don’t want to go,” T.K. said. “I can’t see her.”

“T.K., she needs you now,” Matt yelled. “We’re outside, come on, or I’ll come up.”

“Fine,” T.K. whispered. He hung up the phone. “I’m going to the hospital.”

“She’s going to be okay,” his mom said.

“I hope so,” T.K. said. The ride to the hospital was quiet. Tai was waiting at the door for them with Sora.

“T.K., go ahead and go to Kari’s room, we’ll meet you there,” Tai said. “Room 13.”

“All right,” T.K. sighed, walking away. In the room, Kari looked bad. She wasn’t even awake, wires were everywhere.

Meanwhile, outside, Tai was talking to Matt.

“The doctor told us Kari’s not going to make it,” Tai said, trying not to cry.

“Why, what’s wrong, can’t they fix her?” Matt demanded.

“Her spinal cord got detached, and they waited too long to fix it,” Tai said, his voice cracking.

“Poor T.K…Tai, are you all right, man?” Matt asked before Tai broke into tears. Matt did the only thing he could think of and hugged him.

“I’ll go see how T.K. is doing,” Sora whispered, leaving the two best friends alone.

In Kari’s room, T.K. gently touched her face.

“Kari, please be okay,” T.K. cried. Suddenly, a loud beeping noise filled the air as the line on Kari’s heart monitor went flat.

“T.K., she’s gone,” Sora said, coming up behind T.K.

“No, she’s fine, I know she is!” T.K. yelled, fighting back tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/832685/

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge Pairing Contest: Worse Than A Rainy Day: QueenGatomon   Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:48 am

This was pretty awesome. Poor T.K. and Tai...and everyone for that matter. I always liked Kari. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge Pairing Contest: Worse Than A Rainy Day: QueenGatomon   Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:53 am

Ooh very angsty its going to be hard choosing the winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Challenge Pairing Contest: Worse Than A Rainy Day: QueenGatomon   

Back to top Go down

General Challenge Pairing Contest: Worse Than A Rainy Day: QueenGatomon
Page 1 of 1