Go down 
AuthorMessage
Llcatz
::DigiEgg::
::DigiEgg::

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Don't Stop a Suicide   Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:36 pm

Disclaimer: I don’t own Digimon. I did not steal anything from Evenstar606 I promise she knows.

Warning:Suicidal and Homoicidal themes

Don't Stop a Suicide

There was one afternoon I was walking over to my so called friends when I heard them laughing at me.

“God Izzy is such a dork.” Tai laughed.

“You’re telling me, he thinks Mimi actually likes him it’s so ridiculous.” Matt laughed.

“We do need his computer skills though.” Sora said.

“That’s why we hang out with him.” Tai said.

“And the fact he’s a psycho vampire.” Matt said pretending to bite Tai, so that’s what the F*^kers think?

People expected so much from me, I was expected to be the best at everything by everyone I knew. No one ever took a minute to ask if I was alright. Eventually I stopped caring I would sit alone in my room and ignore the ringing phones; it took Matt a week to notice I wasn’t at school. I knew all they wanted from me was to discover things about the digiworld that was how they found out I wasn’t there. The new kids wanted into the digiworld but I wasn’t there to open it for them. Matt called 5 times that but never bothered to come over and check on me.

They used me I knew that, but I always hoped they would notice if I was gone, they didn’t. I got to the point when I realized no one cared about what happened to me. I started cutting just to try and release some of the pain I felt. That silver blade against my arm was the only relief I had. That is until I was caught by my adopted parents, I listened to the endless lectures about how it wouldn’t help anything. They even put me in counseling, but I didn’t tell them anything.

It didn’t take long for me to make the first attempt on my life, I sat outside on the balcony and tied that rope around my neck and tied the other end to the rails. I was about to jump before Joe caught me, he broke the rope.

“What did you do that for?!” I yelled grabbing his arm.

“This isn’t all about you, you can’t do this to Mimi I won’t let you!” Joe yelled. “This isn’t what you really want I know you.”

“You don’t know anything Joe!” I growled grabbing his neck.

“Izzy please don’t do this!” Joe cried.

“Do what kill myself? No one would notice!” I yelled shoving Joe backwards, his foot caught on the rope still lying on the ground. Everything happened in slow motion as Joe stumbled backwards over the rails. I stood for what seemed like hours staring at the body several floors below. The ambulance came and so did the cops, I did the only thing I could think of and ran to Mimi’s hotel.

“Mimi I need your help!” I yelled pounding on the door. “Please open the door.”

“What do you want Izzy?” Mimi asked opening the door.

“I need your help.” I said trying not to cry.

“What did you do?” Mimi demanded knowing that look on my face.

“I killed Joe.” I whispered.

“How could you?” Mimi cried “You always do this Izzy, I’m not going down with you this time.”

“Please, can’t you listen to what happened?” I cried.

“Let me guess you got depressed again and Joe stopped you?” Mimi said.

“You don’t know anything, why couldn’t he leave me alone?” I yelled.

“Because mortals don’t understand the mental tax on immortality, they would pay to live forever, why can’t you just accept the fact you can’t die.” Mimi growled.

“That has nothing to do with it, I want to die no one understands how this feels. You of all beings should understand, but you don’t, they like you. Do you even care about me any more?” I snapped.

“Don’t do this.” Mimi cried.

“You don’t I can see it in your eyes!” I yelled.

“Izzy I will always love you but I can’t deal with this, I think you need to leave before the cops come.” Mimi said quietly.

“When the going gets rough you just give up? Way to commit.” I growled glaring at her.

“Izzy you need to leave.” Mimi said.

“I just wanted your help, but I don’t need you Mimi.” I growled, “You’re going to regret this, I can promise that.”

“Don’t threaten me.” Mimi growled dangerously.

“Worried I might follow through with it?” I laughed.

“LEAVE NOW!” Mimi yelled slamming the door in my face, I looked around at the night. I had nowhere to go now. I ended up sleeping under a bridge in Tokyo for the night.

The next morning I got a call on my cell phone from my mom, I just couldn’t bring myself to answer it. I looked at the phone and realized that I would never be welcomed back into my old life. I set the phone down by the river and walked up the river bank. I was starving but didn’t really care; all I could picture was Joe’s face. It was three months later before I talked to any of my old friends. I called Matt from a payphone in the middle of nowhere.

“Hello?” Matt said cheerily.

“Matt, I just wanted to let you know I’m still alive and I want you to tell my parents goodbye for me.” I said.

“Izzy! You need to come back man we miss you.” Matt said in a stalling sort of way.

“What are you playing at?” I asked suspiciously.

“You need to come back.” Matt said.

“Why so you can use me again no thanks.” I snapped “Before you say anything take your apologies and shove them up your @!!”

“What are you talking about?” Matt asked.

“Matt you’ll pay for what you did to me, you’re all gonna pay.” I growled before hanging up, they didn’t care about me and I was going to make them care. I touched a pistol on my belt and thought of their faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/832685/

PostSubject: Re: Don't Stop a Suicide   Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:36 am

Okay, this was pretty awesome. I can definately see Izzy feeling this way in our AU storyline. But even in the series, sometimes he felt that the others did not appreciate him enough. Good job getting inside his vampire head...
Back to top Go down

Don't Stop a Suicide
Page 1 of 1