Private Challenge:: The Kamiya Wars : Emotionless-Robot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aana
::Gennai::

Number of posts : 2312
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Private Challenge:: The Kamiya Wars : Emotionless-Robot   Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:47 am

I won't be posting all of this on here ok?

(Note: This is titled The Kamiya Wars and not The Yagami Wars, not because I'm ignorant but because I've only ever seen the dub. And I liked it).

Chapter 1: Oh Brother...

Tai Kamiya was not a happy bunny. Tomorrow was the opening game of the interschool soccer championships and; instead of being out there on the pitch practising with his team; he was picking his sister up from school. Sometimes, the disgruntled brunette thought, I think Mom tries to annoy me on purpose. After all, Kari was a young adult now- 15 this very month. She could take care of herself.

Indeed, she hadn’t seemed very pleased when she noticed her brother waving manically at her from across the car park. And rightly so. As he reminisced over the events that had taken place mere minutes ago, Tai nearly thunked his head on the dashboard for his foolishness (though that would’ve been very stupid, as he was driving).

Because he hadn’t just waved. Oh no, oh hell no.

See, Tai had never quite gotten over his whole protective-older-brother complex. So, in his mind, what had occurred was only natural reaction. Kari, scowling in the back seat, evidently didn’t agree. One minute, she’d been happily strolling along the pavement with her best friend, and the next, Tai was bundling her into the car whilst screaming something incoherent at TK. Why? TK was male, but he was also Kari’s oldest friend. Kari pressed her head against the cool glass of the window. Sometimes, she thought, I think Tai tries to annoy me on purpose.

&

Beeping from the microwave announced that dinner was ready. From across the kitchen counter, Kari glared at her older sibling. Tai, grinning nervously, handed her a bowl of Mom’s… whatever it was… and cleared his throat.

“So… Kari…”

Her eyes narrowed dangerously.

“…if TK isn’t your boyfriend…”

Tai counted himself very lucky looks couldn’t actually kill.

“…who is?”

“No one, Tai. I don’t have a boyfriend.” The younger Kamiya’s face suddenly flushed a brilliant red, and she lowered her head over her bowl of… well, it looked a little like spaghetti, but with Mom’s cooking, you could never be sure… Noting Kari’s change of attitude, the red lights started flashing in Tai’s head.

“Well Kari, if anyone’s been messing you about… I mean, if there’s anything I can do… Actually… you don’t like anyone do you!?”

Within seconds, Kari’s face had changed from traffic light red, to deathly white.
Slowly, she rose from her chair.
Very slowly, she stalked across the kitchen to her bedroom door.
The door slammed.

Apparently, Tai had just crossed the invisible line.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge:: The Kamiya Wars : Emotionless-Robot   Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 am

Oh Tai...meddling again. LOL. I loved it!
Back to top Go down
Aana

Number of posts : 2312

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge:: The Kamiya Wars : Emotionless-Robot   Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:56 pm

^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614494/
Na-cat
::DigiDestined::
::DigiDestined::

Number of posts : 998

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge:: The Kamiya Wars : Emotionless-Robot   Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:57 pm

This starts off great!
Tai made me laugh Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Challenge:: The Kamiya Wars : Emotionless-Robot   

Back to top Go down

Private Challenge:: The Kamiya Wars : Emotionless-Robot
Page 1 of 1